Windows 10: I can't access to my Microsoft Account in Microsoft Hello Face

Discus and support I can't access to my Microsoft Account in Microsoft Hello Face in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to login in My organization account in my computer but the authenticator code sent to unknown. Then How can I How can I login? and the login... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chloe Choi1, Oct 4, 2024.

1. I can't access to my Microsoft Account in Microsoft Hello Face

I tried to login in My organization account in my computer but the authenticator code sent to unknown. Then How can I How can I login? and the login error code is 0x801c044f.

:)

Chloe Choi1, Oct 4, 2024
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Oct 4, 2024
  3. Microsoft Hello

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    2. Do you have access to another administrator account on your computer?
    3. Have you recently updated or upgraded your pc?

I suggest you try to login using the onscreen keyboard and enter your credential carefully and check if that helps. Follow the below steps to use on screen keyboard.

1. Select the Ease of Access
      button in the lower-right corner of the sign-in screen.
    2. Select On-Screen Keyboard.

Reply with the information, so that we can help you further.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Oct 4, 2024
  4. Addie Win User

I can't access to my Microsoft Account in Microsoft Hello Face

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Oct 4, 2024
Thema:

I can't access to my Microsoft Account in Microsoft Hello Face

1. I can't access to my Microsoft Account in Microsoft Hello Face - Similar Threads - can't access Microsoft

2. I can't access to my Microsoft Account in Microsoft Hello Face

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access to my Microsoft Account in Microsoft Hello Face: I tried to login in My organization account in my computer but the authenticator code sent to unknown. Then How can I How can I login? and the login error code is 0x801c044f....
  3. I can't access my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't access my Microsoft account: Hello ! My name is Trandafir-Iurist Octavian Ștefan, I am from Romania. I'm writing this message from my other Microsoft account because I can't access the other one at the moment. I can't access my Microsoft account for some time now and I don't understand why. I tried to...
  4. I can't access my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access my Microsoft account: Hello ! My name is Trandafir-Iurist Octavian Ștefan, I am from Romania. I'm writing this message from my other Microsoft account because I can't access the other one at the moment. I can't access my Microsoft account for some time now and I don't understand why. I tried to...
  5. I can't configure Windows Hello face recognition on my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't configure Windows Hello face recognition on my account: HelloI can't configure Windows Hello face recognition on my account. When I click on configure it crashes the configuration.I tried to set up a new user on the desktop machine, and then it worked fine to set up Windows Hello for the new user.Any advice for my other account?...
  6. I can't access my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access my microsoft account: I am writing to report an issue with one of my business accounts. I currently have two accounts with Microsoft, but I am unable to access one of them. Whenever I try to log in, I receive an error message saying that the account does not exist. However, I can confirm that this...
  7. I can't access my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't access my microsoft account: I am writing to report an issue with one of my business accounts. I currently have two accounts with Microsoft, but I am unable to access one of them. Whenever I try to log in, I receive an error message saying that the account does not exist. However, I can confirm that this...
  8. Microsoft windows hello face

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft windows hello face: we could not find a compatible camera with Windows Hello Face.I have tried going into file explorer and install the 2 windows hello face and face migration I clicked install and nothing happened.What is my next step? because I do use windows hello face a lot....
  9. Can't reset or access my Microsoft account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't reset or access my Microsoft account.: I face Microsoft Account password sign-in and reset problems. Is there a way to access it around here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reset-or-access-my-microsoft-account/06b4f569-a422-4b22-a481-84aa17598e03
  10. Can't access my Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't access my Microsoft account: After doing an update i have lost all the apps on the start screen have tried several options and now i cant access my Microsoft account i have tried the pressing the shift key and power then there were no options so i just pressed resart not working still no access. Help...