Windows 10: I cannot open Microsoft 365, Word or Excel. Case opened a week ago. What is the status of...

Discus and support I cannot open Microsoft 365, Word or Excel. Case opened a week ago. What is the status of... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cannot open Microsoft 365, Word or Excel. Case opened a week ago. What is the status of CASE ID: 7040069019?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Laihan Helm, May 3, 2024.

1. I cannot open Microsoft 365, Word or Excel. Case opened a week ago. What is the status of...

I cannot open Microsoft 365, Word or Excel. Case opened a week ago. What is the status of CASE ID: 7040069019?

:)

Laihan Helm, May 3, 2024
  2. mlg63 Win User
    mlg63, May 3, 2024
  3. dalchina Win User
    CSV files used to open in Excel....not now!

Hi, you say Excel is installed. Does it run normally?

You can't find Excel in (an unspecified) list of applications. I don't know which list that is for sure.

For example, in the list related to:
    - rt click a file. Open With
    - this list:

I cannot open Microsoft 365, Word or Excel. Case opened a week ago. What is the status of... 117074d1485975761t-csv-files-used-open-excel-not-now-snap-2017-01-14-14.24.53.jpg

- this list:

I cannot open Microsoft 365, Word or Excel. Case opened a week ago. What is the status of... 117076d1485975761t-csv-files-used-open-excel-not-now-snap-2017-01-14-14.25.46.jpg

- some other list...

If Excel does not appear in the above, I suggest you repair your office installation.

Maybe the above gives you some ideas. Otherwise please post a screenshot of where you think you should see it but don't. Thanks.

dalchina, May 3, 2024
  4. I cannot open Microsoft 365, Word or Excel. Case opened a week ago. What is the status of...

I cannot open any of my Office files; Word, Excel, Powerpoint

You can open old Office files with these settings | PCWorld

Maybe the steps here will let you open your old office files?

sdowney717, May 3, 2024
Thema:

I cannot open Microsoft 365, Word or Excel. Case opened a week ago. What is the status of...

1. I cannot open Microsoft 365, Word or Excel. Case opened a week ago. What is the status of... - Similar Threads - cannot open Microsoft

2. I cannot open Microsoft 365, Word or Excel. Case opened a week ago. What is the status of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot open Microsoft 365, Word or Excel. Case opened a week ago. What is the status of...: I cannot open Microsoft 365, Word or Excel. Case opened a week ago. What is the status of CASE ID: 7040069019? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-microsoft-365-word-or-excel-case/1e8c5ec8-b155-4b64-93f4-1d8c6dafeaef
  3. word excel sheet is not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    word excel sheet is not open: hi my word or excel word is not open please help me Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-excel-sheet-is-not-open/00ad8a1f-fd48-4399-b127-b85f022776ae
  4. Cannot Open Word or Excel Documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Open Word or Excel Documents: Hi,I can't open Word or Excel files in File Explorer. I don't get any kind of error message. It just clocks and when I click the upper right corner 'x' to close file explorer it puts not responding on the file explorer bar.I can open ,pdf and .jpeg files.Is anyone else having...
  5. Cannot Open Word or Excel Documents

Cannot Open Word or Excel Documents: Hi,I can't open Word or Excel files in File Explorer. I don't get any kind of error message. It just clocks and when I click the upper right corner 'x' to close file explorer it puts not responding on the file explorer bar.I can open ,pdf and .jpeg files.Is anyone else having...
  6. Cannot Open Word or Excel Documents

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. cannot open word or excel files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cannot open word or excel files: I cannot open excel or word files. I get an error message everytime I try and open those files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/cannot-open-word-or-excel-files/964b7030-4219-4f20-9683-554ed344e103
  8. Cannot open Word or Excel attachments

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot open Word or Excel attachments: After a Windows update 11/03/2021, I can no longer open Word or Excel attachments in MS Outlook. I can open Word documents and Excel spreadsheets on my own laptop and on my phone. I can open PDF and JPG....
  9. Word, Excel outlook not opening

Word, Excel outlook not opening: when I try to open any of the following Microsoft word, excel, powerpoint outlook nothing happens. The screen just spins for ever and it is not working and no error message is given...
  10. cannnot open excel or word

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cannnot open excel or word: I cannot open office or word today. I am on a time crunch and I m not sure what's going on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/cannnot-open-excel-or-word/15f4675b-a2ea-4052-9d20-60989f3f93bf