Windows 10: I cannot install windows 7 on my ssd

Discus and support I cannot install windows 7 on my ssd in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi , Laptop : lenovo ideapad 100 Ssd : kingston A400 When i went to install windows 7 on my ssd drive , so this window appear : Bios :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hamri Kada, Oct 7, 2024 at 3:22 PM.

1. I cannot install windows 7 on my ssd

Hi , Laptop : lenovo ideapad 100 Ssd : kingston A400 When i went to install windows 7 on my ssd drive , so this window appear : Bios :

:)

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 7, 2024 at 3:25 PM
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Oct 7, 2024 at 3:25 PM
  4. I cannot install windows 7 on my ssd

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Oct 7, 2024 at 3:25 PM
Thema:

I cannot install windows 7 on my ssd

1. I cannot install windows 7 on my ssd - Similar Threads - cannot install ssd

2. I cannot install windows 7 on my ssd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot install windows 7 on my ssd: Hi , Laptop : lenovo ideapad 100 Ssd : kingston A400 When i went to install windows 7 on my ssd drive , so this window appear : Bios : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-install-windows-7-on-my-ssd/f4cadc2d-806d-4cdc-83a2-c51aca6bedf4
  3. I cannot install Windows on a new SSD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install Windows on a new SSD.: I bought a new ssd cheap, I admit, and it is a possibility that that's the issue, and I wanted to install Windows 10 Pro on it. When I tried to select the drive, I got the error "We couldn't create a new partition or find an existing one..". Then i tried a few fixes. I...
  4. I cannot install Windows on a new SSD.

I cannot install Windows on a new SSD.: I bought a new ssd cheap, I admit, and it is a possibility that that's the issue, and I wanted to install Windows 10 Pro on it. When I tried to select the drive, I got the error "We couldn't create a new partition or find an existing one..". Then i tried a few fixes. I...
  5. I cannot install Windows on a new SSD.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. I cannot install Windows on my SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install Windows on my SSD: Following an unidentified problem I lost Windows 11 on my SSD I've had to resort to a Windows clone on an HDD. I've been trying to do a clean install on the SSD using the MCT but have failed. The installation process goes through the whole process of installing files,...
  7. I cannot install Windows on my SSD

I cannot install Windows on my SSD: Following an unidentified problem I lost Windows 11 on my SSD I've had to resort to a Windows clone on an HDD. I've been trying to do a clean install on the SSD using the MCT but have failed. The installation process goes through the whole process of installing files,...
  8. cannot upgrade ssd and install windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot upgrade ssd and install windows: I'm having a problem with the Lenovo flex 5 I just bought, I was planning on installing a larger ssd as it came with a 256gb nvme ssd... I can install the ssd physically and the computer recognizes my new samsung drive but when I try to boot to the Windows 11 installation...
  9. cannot upgrade ssd and install windows

cannot upgrade ssd and install windows: I'm having a problem with the Lenovo flex 5 I just bought, I was planning on installing a larger ssd as it came with a 256gb nvme ssd... I can install the ssd physically and the computer recognizes my new samsung drive but when I try to boot to the Windows 11 installation...
  10. Cannot install to SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot install to SSD: So I've tried everything, and this is my last resort. I cannot get Windows 10 to install on my SSD. It appears that when I download the Creation Tool to a USB it gets corrupted every time I get the missing files error. I even tried converting an ISO to USB and its the same...