Windows 10: I cannot factory reset my Asus laptop because of BSOD

Discus and support I cannot factory reset my Asus laptop because of BSOD in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So, one day I just restarted my laptop and I got the following “There are update on progress. Keep your laptop active” translated from Greek and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Adam K92, Sep 9, 2024.

1. Adam K92 Win User

I cannot factory reset my Asus laptop because of BSOD

So, one day I just restarted my laptop and I got the following “There are update on progress. Keep your laptop active” translated from Greek and then the word “Restart”. After that it makes the restart and I get the same notification over and over again, like in a loop. I decided that I had to factory reset my laptop Asus E140m, Windows 10. I pressed F12, it was saying please wait and I only got a BSOD with the stop code “DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION”. It stays like that for 5 secs and then again it restarts and I get in the constant loop of the same notifications and the restarts…Can ple

:)

Adam K92, Sep 9, 2024

2. how do i reset a asus laptop to factory settings?

The process of resetting an Asus laptop to factory settings can vary depending on the model and operating system. However, here are the general steps you can follow:

1. Back up your important files and data to an external hard drive or cloud storage as resetting your laptop to factory settings will erase all data.
    2. Press the "F9" key repeatedly while the Asus laptop is booting up. This will take you to the recovery menu.
    3. Select "Restore factory settings" from the menu.
    4. Follow the prompts to confirm the reset process.
    5. Wait for the reset process to complete, which may take several minutes.
    6. Once the reset is complete, your Asus laptop will be restored to its original factory settings.

f9cb21d3-742a-4575-ad83-c3b69db8c106, Sep 9, 2024
  3. Factory Reset on Asus Laptop stuck at 64%

I received an Asus laptop for christmas, but when I tried to used it I’d often get the bsod. (I think it’s likely because of a driver from the drawing tablet I plugged in.) I decided to factory reset it. It was going along fine but got stuck at 64.
    It usually goes from the Asus logo to a black screen, then back to the asus logo with “welcome” and a quick flash of the percentage the reset is on. It was at 64% at about 4 pm yesterday, it’s now 12:55 pm the following day and it’s still like that. Occasionally
    I’ll get a bsod and have to power it off and back on.

Brooke_443, Sep 9, 2024
  4. I cannot factory reset my Asus laptop because of BSOD

SOFTWARE FOR FACTORY RESET OF ASUS LAPTOP

WHAT SOFTWARE IS REQUIRED TO FACTORY RESET MY ASUS LAPTOP?

LacciLunak, Sep 9, 2024
Thema:

I cannot factory reset my Asus laptop because of BSOD

1. I cannot factory reset my Asus laptop because of BSOD - Similar Threads - cannot factory reset

2. I cannot factory reset my Asus laptop because of BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot factory reset my Asus laptop because of BSOD: So, one day I just restarted my laptop and I got the following “There are update on progress. Keep your laptop active” translated from Greek and then the word “Restart”. After that it makes the restart and I get the same notification over and over again, like in a loop. I...
  3. I cannot factory reset my Asus laptop because of BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot factory reset my Asus laptop because of BSOD: So, one day I just restarted my laptop and I got the following “There are update on progress. Keep your laptop active” translated from Greek and then the word “Restart”. After that it makes the restart and I get the same notification over and over again, like in a loop. I...
  4. Hi. So basically I have a Asus windows 11 laptop and I tried factory resetting it because...

Hi. So basically I have a Asus windows 11 laptop and I tried factory resetting it because...: So basically my laptop keeps restarting over and over infinitely I was in the process of factory resetting my laptop and it turned off I turned out back on and it started to happen if U need a video of it I can show U to explain it in more detail....
  5. how do i reset a asus laptop to factory settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i reset a asus laptop to factory settings?: When i first got the laptop, it had windows 10, and i upgraded to windows 11 a year ago, and i want to get it back to windows 10, i dont have a usb drive and im wondering if i could reset it in the settings, i am already past the 10 day period....
  6. how do i reset a asus laptop to factory settings?

how do i reset a asus laptop to factory settings?: When i first got the laptop, it had windows 10, and i upgraded to windows 11 a year ago, and i want to get it back to windows 10, i dont have a usb drive and im wondering if i could reset it in the settings, i am already past the 10 day period....
  7. Cannot factory reset laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot factory reset laptop: Laptop has been stuck on the Blue Screen of Death-Automatic Repair loop for almost a day. I cannot boot normally,, or into Safe mode. I can get into BIOS and the WinRE menus. Automatic repair does not work. Despite having them, I apparently have no recovery points. I can't...
  8. Need some help with my computer because I cannot factory reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some help with my computer because I cannot factory reset: Everytime I try to factory reset my computer it gets to about 60 percent then says “undoing changes” then sends me back to the advanced recovery screen. If someone could help with with this problem it would be much appreciated. Thanks submitted by /u/I-am-ARIES [link]...
  9. Factory Reset on Asus Laptop stuck at 64%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory Reset on Asus Laptop stuck at 64%: I received an Asus laptop for christmas, but when I tried to used it I’d often get the bsod. I think it’s likely because of a driver from the drawing tablet I plugged in. I decided to factory reset it. It was going along fine but got stuck at 64. It usually goes from the Asus...
  10. Factory resetting my Asus laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Factory resetting my Asus laptop: It has been nearly 2 hours and my laptop is stuck at 39% of resetting. What should i do? Is there anything wrong?? Please help. When will it be complete??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-resetting-my-asus-laptop/10b80d5b-f017-4e67-9f31-70e0ee2511dc