Windows 10: I cannot download netflix from Microsoft Store

Discus and support I cannot download netflix from Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Every time I tried to download Netflix, a message appeared : "Something went wrong, try again later, 0x80190001." Then I tried to download other... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MariusMax04, Jan 12, 2021.

1. I cannot download netflix from Microsoft Store

Every time I tried to download Netflix, a message appeared :

"Something went wrong, try again later, 0x80190001."

Then I tried to download other Apps but I received the same message.

:)

MariusMax04, Jan 12, 2021

2. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Jan 12, 2021
  3. NetFlix App

Hi Adrianoe,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

• Do you receive any error message?
    • Is the issue confined to Netflix apps?
    Try the below methods and check:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to run “Windows UI App Troubleshooter” to diagnose the exact issue. Check if it runs fine:

Refer the following link to run the troubleshooter.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/F/2/4/F24D0C03-4181-4E5B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/apps.diagcab

Method 2:

Uninstall the App, restart the system and then try re-installing the App from Store.

Follow these steps.

a) Right click on the Netflix, click on
    Uninstall.

b) Click on store.

c) Search for Netflix App.

d) Click on Install.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Jan 12, 2021
  4. I cannot download netflix from Microsoft Store

Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

I cannot download netflix from Microsoft Store

1. I cannot download netflix from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - cannot download netflix

2. I cannot download Whatsapp from Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot download Whatsapp from Microsoft Store.: Hi there,I previously used Whatsapp on my PC but removed it due to lack of functionality. I have now recently tried to reinstall it.When I went to the app store, it showed that the app was already "owned". When I try download it again, it continuously gives an error...
  3. I cannot download Whatsapp from Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot download Whatsapp from Microsoft Store.: Hi there,I previously used Whatsapp on my PC but removed it due to lack of functionality. I have now recently tried to reinstall it.When I went to the app store, it showed that the app was already "owned". When I try download it again, it continuously gives an error...
  4. Cannot download from the Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download from the Microsoft Store.: Hi, I have just built a new computer. I also purchased Windows 10 on DVD and installed it and my computer is now up and running. After installing Windows I went to updates and installed all the updates. One of the updates was a preview version of Windows 10 20H2 which I...
  5. I cannot download anything from Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot download anything from Microsoft store: Hi, I have been trying to download apps from the Microsoft store but It says I have to update my system to install the product and on the system requirements I am met with this [ATTACH] But if I check system information my computer's architecture is 64bit and I have...
  6. Can't download netflix from the windows store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't download netflix from the windows store: I was having trouble with the app so i decided to remove it and install again but now when i click 'Get' on its store page nothing happens. Nothing at all. Im able to download any other app still submitted by /u/death_mango [link] [comments]...
  7. Netflix app will not download from store

Netflix app will not download from store: I have recently bought a new laptop and am trying to get the Netflix app from the windows store. It says that the app is already owned when I go to the store page. However, when I click the blue 'install' button, a black border appears around the button but nothing appears...
  8. Cannot download from Microsoft Store

Cannot download from Microsoft Store: I have received the same error as several others. Since this has been happening since 2015 and it is now 2020 why has this not been fixed? Why is this happening and why has it not been addressed with a permanent fix?...
  9. Cannot download from Microsoft Store

Cannot download from Microsoft Store: Today I could not download from MS. Anyone else have this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-download-from-microsoft-store/60943525-74fb-4699-8d8e-6d7ca46e9a24"
  10. I cannot download app from Microsoft Store

I cannot download app from Microsoft Store: I need to download and install Trello from the Microsoft Store. I went to the Store but it instructed that I have to register my device to install the software on. OK, I’ve decided to register my device but found only two options: to register a phon or Windows 10 I use...