Windows 10: I cannot access my email anymore

Discus and support I cannot access my email anymore in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i have been trying to access my original microsoft account but it isn't letting me, I changed my number so i do NOT have access to the code either. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kevin_639, Aug 24, 2023.

1. Kevin_639 Win User

I cannot access my email anymore

i have been trying to access my original microsoft account but it isn't letting me, I changed my number so i do NOT have access to the code either. I also tried account recovery but no matter how much information i put in it never gets confirmed, how am i supposed to remember things i used 6 years ago like my skype username ? Please help

:)

Kevin_639, Aug 24, 2023
  2. jcaswell Win User

W10 can connect to wider internet but cannot access web pages

I have an odd issue with my W10 laptop linked to Sky broadband in the UK via wifi using a Sky router. The effect is that while I can actually access the internet (I can send and receive emails using Outlook and can connect to other machines using TeamViewer) I cannot access any web site (Google, BBC etc). There is no specific error message, merely that the access request timed out and a suggestion that it may be to do with proxy.

I have tried the following:

1. Other systems (W10 and ios) can access web sites using the same Sky router (therefore probably not a router problem)
    2. I have sent and received emails using Outlook, so the broadband connection is working (probably not a Sky problem)
    3. I have tried two different browsers (Firefox and Edge), no connection (not a browser problem)
    4. I am using Windows Defender and have:
      1. Made sure that Firefox is in the list of allowed systems in its Firewall, no connection after a reboot
      2. Turned off the Firewall and tried again - no connection
    My next step will be to re-install Windows, but has anyone got any other suggestions? Could it be some sort of virus (I have carried out a complete virus check using Defender)

So - any suggestions?

jcaswell, Aug 24, 2023
  3. DTG1 Win User
    Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

4. GearWorld Win User

Email to history not working anymore

It's hard to understand what you mean. But it's not by design surely when I type the letter a for a new email and having the list popping but if I delete the a and write s there's nothing then I delete the s and when typing the letter a again no list. That's
    called inconsistent

GearWorld, Aug 24, 2023
Thema:

1. I cannot access my email anymore - Similar Threads - cannot access email

2. I cannot access my email anymore

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot access my email anymore: i have been trying to access my original microsoft account but it isn't letting me, I changed my number so i do NOT have access to the code either. I also tried account recovery but no matter how much information i put in it never gets confirmed, how am i supposed to remember...
  3. I cannot access my email anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot access my email anymore: i have been trying to access my original microsoft account but it isn't letting me, I changed my number so i do NOT have access to the code either. I also tried account recovery but no matter how much information i put in it never gets confirmed, how am i supposed to remember...
  4. My Microsoft account's email has been changed, and I cannot access it anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account's email has been changed, and I cannot access it anymore.: My microsoft account only has data from Minecraft and other games, yet I have paid for them and want my data back. I have seen people getting data transfers to other accounts by calling microsoft, but I am unable to even get through to Microsoft support, and the support...
  5. My Microsoft account's email has been changed, and I cannot access it anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft account's email has been changed, and I cannot access it anymore.: My microsoft account only has data from Minecraft and other games, yet I have paid for them and want my data back. I have seen people getting data transfers to other accounts by calling microsoft, but I am unable to even get through to Microsoft support, and the support...
  6. Cannot access email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access email: Hi, I cannot access the email account I just created. When I open the window for email, I get a notice that I need to update my password or allow it to sync. I changed the password and made sure the syncing function is allowed, yet it continues to claim the same.I noticed an...
  7. Cannot access email

Cannot access email: Hi, I cannot access the email account I just created. When I open the window for email, I get a notice that I need to update my password or allow it to sync. I changed the password and made sure the syncing function is allowed, yet it continues to claim the same.I noticed an...
  8. I cannot access my email address anymore. I really need my email access I have emails...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot access my email address anymore. I really need my email access I have emails...: I need help accessing my email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-my-email-address-anymore-i-really/10e543c2-88e3-4488-9b42-e8206833eb9b
  9. I want to change the email on my user account but I don't have access to my old email anymore

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I want to change the email on my user account but I don't have access to my old email anymore: When I first set up my computer I used my old email, eventually, I made a new account and started regularly using that one, today I was looking up at the windows 10 account settings and I noticed I still have that old email associated to my account so I tried to change it to...
  10. Cannot Access Emails in My GMail Account

Cannot Access Emails in My GMail Account: I am unable to receive emails using my Gmail account. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-access-emails-in-my-gmail-account/11728ae3-4a3e-4c2d-9d09-ca50319244f5