Windows 10: I can no longer see or post comments on MSN News.

Discus and support I can no longer see or post comments on MSN News. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is this part of MSN's censorship nonsense? MSN is proof how sad America is becoming. Speech is being censored to favor certain articles and no longer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Drew Wright, May 17, 2024.

1. I can no longer see or post comments on MSN News.

Is this part of MSN's censorship nonsense? MSN is proof how sad America is becoming. Speech is being censored to favor certain articles and no longer encourages open discussion with opposing views. What is the endgame in removing comments, downvotes, and keywords?

:)

Drew Wright, May 17, 2024

2. Unable to post on comment pages @ MSN news sites after upgrade to WINDOW 10.

After upgrading to Windows 10 I Cannot post on comment pages @ MSN news sites. The comment box has a notice in the lower right LOG IN TO POST. I am logged in to
    MSN. PREMIUM and using Iexplorer for browser. After clicking comments and entering a comment, clicking the post button, the comment window then fades out to barely visible leaving a message to sign in to post and begins flashing on and off. I am signed in
    to MSN when posting. Now the page has started flashing on and off. The comments do not post to the article website. I cannot figure out the problem. It is not acknowledging my signed in status. There is no suggestion to sign in at any different site. What
    is causing this and what is the solution????

Original title: mleuck

nativearizonan, May 17, 2024
  3. MSN news feed, comments on my posts are not in English.

The comments on my MSN news feed posts, are not in English, but rather computer code. Please advise how to fix

TruthSeekerIV, May 17, 2024
  4. I can no longer see or post comments on MSN News.

MSN news comments, information accuracy of comments

Hi, first I need to apologize for for submitting this here, because this is more of a feedback/request rather than a question, i don't know where exactly to post my feedback so I posted this here, I would appreciate it if someone could forward this suggestion to the feedback regarding MSN news.

I've noticed some commentators posting false/inaccurate information, can MSN do something like what twitter/x platform is doing, by adding indicators to false comments, with the indicators explaining the accurate information right below the false statements or with it, for instance I've seen an individual falsely state that AIDS was first found in china however the accurate information to this is that AIDS was first found in Congo, Africa, this is quite misleading and it would lead to more misinformation, I've noticed that despite of my reporting on the said comment as misinformation there was no proper response to it, so I would really like to see MSN use an information accuracy feature, since combined with AI text recognition capabilities, this should be possible.

Thank you.

Merlyn Myne, May 17, 2024
Thema:

I can no longer see or post comments on MSN News.

1. I can no longer see or post comments on MSN News. - Similar Threads - longer post comments

2. I was blocked from MSN News comments.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was blocked from MSN News comments.: I was blocked from MSN News comments. I was never warned about any of my posts. In fact, I was upvoted constantly and my comments were usually meant to ask others to investigate what they were saying. I never threatened anyone, never used foul language. I have no idea why I...
  3. I was blocked from MSN News comments.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was blocked from MSN News comments.: I was blocked from MSN News comments. I was never warned about any of my posts. In fact, I was upvoted constantly and my comments were usually meant to ask others to investigate what they were saying. I never threatened anyone, never used foul language. I have no idea why I...
  4. I can no longer see or post comments on MSN News.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can no longer see or post comments on MSN News.: Is this part of MSN's censorship nonsense? MSN is proof how sad America is becoming. Speech is being censored to favor certain articles and no longer encourages open discussion with opposing views. What is the endgame in removing comments, downvotes, and keywords?...
  5. MSN news comments, information accuracy of comments

MSN news comments, information accuracy of comments: Hi, first I need to apologize for for submitting this here, because this is more of a feedback/request rather than a question, i don't know where exactly to post my feedback so I posted this here, I would appreciate it if someone could forward this suggestion to the feedback...
  6. MSN news comments, information accuracy of comments

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN news comments, information accuracy of comments: Hi, first I need to apologize for for submitting this here, because this is more of a feedback/request rather than a question, i don't know where exactly to post my feedback so I posted this here, I would appreciate it if someone could forward this suggestion to the feedback...
  7. MSN news comments reactions are increasing but not on any comments I see on my account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN news comments reactions are increasing but not on any comments I see on my account...: MSN news comments reactions are increasing but not on any comments I see on my account where are they coming from? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-news-comments-reactions-are-increasing-but-not/9551748d-6bf8-4d34-8d72-03c0570664e7
  8. MSN news comments reactions are increasing but not on any comments I see on my account...

MSN news comments reactions are increasing but not on any comments I see on my account...: MSN news comments reactions are increasing but not on any comments I see on my account where are they coming from? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-news-comments-reactions-are-increasing-but-not/9551748d-6bf8-4d34-8d72-03c0570664e7
  9. Problem with comments on MSN news.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with comments on MSN news.: I tried to put a possibly helpful post in the comments on an MSN new article about spam emails, but it was rejected as it didn't meet 'Community Guidelines. Please would someone tell me what about this text fails the test?...
  10. Problem with comments on MSN news.

Problem with comments on MSN news.: I tried to put a possibly helpful post in the comments on an MSN new article about spam emails, but it was rejected as it didn't meet 'Community Guidelines. Please would someone tell me what about this text fails the test?...