Windows 10: I can access my virgin email on my phone only not on my laptops.

Discus and support I can access my virgin email on my phone only not on my laptops. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I can access my virgin email on my phone only not on my laptops. I am not using an app but using edge and Google to enter virgin media but on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by melanie pennicott, May 7, 2024.

1. I can access my virgin email on my phone only not on my laptops.

Hi. I can access my virgin email on my phone only not on my laptops. I am not using an app but using edge and Google to enter virgin media but on my laptops my email and password is not recognised. I have cleared caches so now I'm stuck. Please help * Original title: Hi

:)

melanie pennicott, May 7, 2024

2. Microsoft email (Virgin Media).

Hi Jamie,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

I would suggest you to check whether you are receiving emails through the web browser by logging on to your virgin media account.

Run the Windows app troubleshooter and check if it fixes the issue.

Try these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Click view all in the left panel.
    • Select ‘Windows app' and follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Get back to us with the results for further assistance.

Joy Kemprai, May 7, 2024
  3. mikeNW Win User
    virgin mobile

Sorry but that makes no sense.

• Budget version like apple?? iphones are iphones. All iphone 4s have the same technology in them no matter if you sign a 2 yr contract with att to get one subsidized for 199, or if you pay 650 to buy a no contract iphone 4s from virgin -it's the same
      phone not a budget model!
    • Since I'd be paying full price for the phone, that's where Microsoft and Nokia make their money. Without getting customers into overpriced 2 year contracts like other carriers, Virgin isn't making those kind of profits off contracts to be able to pay apple
      for discounts on iphones to resell.
    • What does android open source system have to do with whether a phone can be used on any particular carrier? Virgin mobile uses the cdma network, some phones like ip4s are compatible with either/both gsm and cdma, which is why you can get an ip4s on att,
      sprint or verizon. I still have no reasonable explanation why a Nokia Lumia 920 (wcdma) with Windows 8 couldn't be activated on Virgin Mobile. -other than Virgin telling me they just will not 'program' it to work on their service. They can, they just won't.

mikeNW, May 7, 2024
  4. jcaswell Win User

I can access my virgin email on my phone only not on my laptops.

W10 can connect to wider internet but cannot access web pages

I have an odd issue with my W10 laptop linked to Sky broadband in the UK via wifi using a Sky router. The effect is that while I can actually access the internet (I can send and receive emails using Outlook and can connect to other machines using TeamViewer) I cannot access any web site (Google, BBC etc). There is no specific error message, merely that the access request timed out and a suggestion that it may be to do with proxy. I have tried the following:
    1. Other systems (W10 and ios) can access web sites using the same Sky router (therefore probably not a router problem)
    2. I have sent and received emails using Outlook, so the broadband connection is working (probably not a Sky problem)
    3. I have tried two different browsers (Firefox and Edge), no connection (not a browser problem)
    4. I am using Windows Defender and have:
      1. Made sure that Firefox is in the list of allowed systems in its Firewall, no connection after a reboot
      2. Turned off the Firewall and tried again - no connection
    My next step will be to re-install Windows, but has anyone got any other suggestions? Could it be some sort of virus (I have carried out a complete virus check using Defender) So - any suggestions?

jcaswell, May 7, 2024
Thema:

I can access my virgin email on my phone only not on my laptops.

1. I can access my virgin email on my phone only not on my laptops. - Similar Threads - access virgin email

2. Cannot access National Lottery on my Laptop but can access only on my ipad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access National Lottery on my Laptop but can access only on my ipad: HelloI hope someone can help me as follows:Cannot access National Lottery on my Laptop but can access only on my iPadThis has been happing for 3 months now When i log into my Lottery account it blocks me and says i am not in the UK. After contacting the lottery they said to...
  3. Cannot access National Lottery on my Laptop but can access only on my ipad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot access National Lottery on my Laptop but can access only on my ipad: HelloI hope someone can help me as follows:Cannot access National Lottery on my Laptop but can access only on my iPadThis has been happing for 3 months now When i log into my Lottery account it blocks me and says i am not in the UK. After contacting the lottery they said to...
  4. I can access my virgin email on my phone only not on my laptops.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can access my virgin email on my phone only not on my laptops.: Hi. I can access my virgin email on my phone only not on my laptops. I am not using an app but using edge and Google to enter virgin media but on my laptops my email and password is not recognised. I have cleared caches so now I'm stuck. Please help * Original title: Hi...
  5. I changed my email. How can I change it to link my phone to laptop with new email address?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I changed my email. How can I change it to link my phone to laptop with new email address?: I was linked phone and laptop. I have changed my email and cannot find how to update it to relink my phone and laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-changed-my-email-how-can-i-change-it-to-link-my/1d3a931f-ee44-4992-8ee2-e80e1c33163d
  6. I changed my email. How can I change it to link my phone to laptop with new email address?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I changed my email. How can I change it to link my phone to laptop with new email address?: I was linked phone and laptop. I have changed my email and cannot find how to update it to relink my phone and laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-changed-my-email-how-can-i-change-it-to-link-my/1d3a931f-ee44-4992-8ee2-e80e1c33163d
  7. Can access my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can access my laptop: I tried the forgot password option but no matter how many times I input my email, I was not sent a recovery code. It forced me to reset my security information even though I did not want to. Now when I attempt the password recovery it says I can't access my Microsoft account...
  8. How do I get my Outlook to access my Virgin Media email.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get my Outlook to access my Virgin Media email.: Hi, up until early yesterday I was accessing my virgin media email via Outlook which has far superior functionality. Something has changed since then & Outlook cannot connect to the Virgin media server smtp.virginmedia.com Is there some way I can re-establish connection...
  9. i can read saved emails on my phone but on my laptop there is no saved email to log into

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i can read saved emails on my phone but on my laptop there is no saved email to log into: why cant i read saved emails on my laptop only on my phone there is no saved email to click into https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-read-saved-emails-on-my-phone-but-on-my/87325a52-f731-4df1-b06c-0e4a709bbf01
  10. my mothers em outlook email keeps getting my emails in notifications and i can only access...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my mothers em outlook email keeps getting my emails in notifications and i can only access...: my mothers em client email account is getting my emails in her notification settings and I can only open my Hotmail account with her password how did this happen...