Windows 10: i buy minecraft java for some years ago on windows and playstation. Now i cant logg in to...

Discus and support i buy minecraft java for some years ago on windows and playstation. Now i cant logg in to... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i cant logg in on my computer. If it cance from microsoft to xbox why did i dont get my money back? I pay for the game and cant i play i have right to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Daniel Larsson4, Sep 7, 2024.

1. i buy minecraft java for some years ago on windows and playstation. Now i cant logg in to...

i cant logg in on my computer. If it cance from microsoft to xbox why did i dont get my money back? I pay for the game and cant i play i have right to get the money back

:)

Daniel Larsson4, Sep 7, 2024
  2. Bartek K. Win User

I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again

My parents bought me Minecraft Java edition 1 year ago. Today I wanted to play Minecraft, but it says to "buy" it again. Im 100% sure im logged in the same Microsoft account when my parents were buying Minecraft. Pls help

Bartek K., Sep 7, 2024
  3. I Bought Minecraft Several Years ago and Want Windows 10 edition instead of Java

Several years ago I bought Minecraft and not minecraft java or minecraft windows it was just minecraft i havent played on pc for a long time but i got a new pc and i wanted to play minecraft with my friends on xbox but apparently i have java edition and
    not the windows edition I cant seem to find anyone to help me so plz help

Miranda Scott, Sep 7, 2024
  4. i buy minecraft java for some years ago on windows and playstation. Now i cant logg in to...

Questions about Minecraft Java and bedrock

I actually got bedrock, but my Minecraft launcher still says I need to buy Java. also, I got my Bedrock around 6-5 years ago.

TAREN CHUA WEE JOON, Sep 7, 2024
Thema:

i buy minecraft java for some years ago on windows and playstation. Now i cant logg in to...

1. i buy minecraft java for some years ago on windows and playstation. Now i cant logg in to... - Similar Threads - buy minecraft java

2. i buy minecraft java for some years ago on windows and playstation. Now i cant logg in to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i buy minecraft java for some years ago on windows and playstation. Now i cant logg in to...: i cant logg in on my computer. If it cance from microsoft to xbox why did i dont get my money back? I pay for the game and cant i play i have right to get the money back...
  3. I bought Minecraft Java Edition many years ago and now I can't play it anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft Java Edition many years ago and now I can't play it anymore: Hello! I've recently wanted to get back my account and access my worlds but now it is forcing me to buy Java & Bedrock together and I can't launch Java Edition anymore....
  4. I bought Minecraft Java Edition many years ago and now I can't play it anymore

I bought Minecraft Java Edition many years ago and now I can't play it anymore: Hello! I've recently wanted to get back my account and access my worlds but now it is forcing me to buy Java & Bedrock together and I can't launch Java Edition anymore....
  5. i have buy minecraft but also it is saying to buy java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have buy minecraft but also it is saying to buy java: pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-buy-minecraft-but-also-it-is-saying-to-buy/5585264b-37f1-4b43-82cb-da23f67628e7
  6. i have buy minecraft but also it is saying to buy java

i have buy minecraft but also it is saying to buy java: pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-buy-minecraft-but-also-it-is-saying-to-buy/5585264b-37f1-4b43-82cb-da23f67628e7
  7. i brought minecraft seven years ago

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i brought minecraft seven years ago: i brought Minecraft standard edition seaven years ago and now i only have java why is that?? i brought it on pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-brought-minecraft-seven-years-ago/447f8434-9876-4dd9-810b-011858d73373
  8. I cant buy minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant buy minecraft: I am trying to buy Minecraft on my computer and I have over twenty dollars more than I need on my account, I live in Ontario Canada so as far as I've been told that shouldn't be a problem and nothing is wrong with my bank account or my card or anything with that and yet every...
  9. I Bought Minecraft Several Years ago and Want Windows 10 edition instead of Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Bought Minecraft Several Years ago and Want Windows 10 edition instead of Java: Several years ago I bought Minecraft and not minecraft java or minecraft windows it was just minecraft i havent played on pc for a long time but i got a new pc and i wanted to play minecraft with my friends on xbox but apparently i have java edition and not the windows...
  10. Reedemed minecraft beta on windows store years ago with minecraft java version. Now beta...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reedemed minecraft beta on windows store years ago with minecraft java version. Now beta...: Hello. I own a minecraft java version for 10 years. In 2015 I used the redeem offer from Mojang to activate minecraft beta on windows store. Today I want to play at minecraft but the beta version disappear and because only one redeem is granted, I just loose any access...