Windows 10: I bought my Lenovo Flex 5 at Costco and my bitlocker recovery key isn't working. What do I...

Discus and support I bought my Lenovo Flex 5 at Costco and my bitlocker recovery key isn't working. What do I... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought my Lenovo Flex 5 in 2021 from Costco. My system just stopped working and asked for my Bitlocker Recovery Key. I went to Microsoft to locate it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Billyougottalove, Jul 9, 2024.

1. I bought my Lenovo Flex 5 at Costco and my bitlocker recovery key isn't working. What do I...

I bought my Lenovo Flex 5 in 2021 from Costco. My system just stopped working and asked for my Bitlocker Recovery Key. I went to Microsoft to locate it on another computer. I then entered the recovery key # but nothing happened. It kept taking me back to the original page. Was my Bitlocker Recovery Key set up by Lenovo since I bought it at Costco? I don't have any recovery disk and also purchased Microsoft Office 365 at that time. I have then paid once it expires to update it. I have no idea what to do. Can someone help?

:)

Billyougottalove, Jul 9, 2024

2. bitlocker recovery key

Hello everybody, I lost my bitlocker recovery key number from my lenovo tablet, during a update of windows bios. I try find in my onedrive windows and isn´t here. How can recovery my tablet?

Jorge H.RIVEROS, Jul 9, 2024
  3. saqib_415 Win User
    Lost bitlocker recovery key

I have lost my bitlocker recovery key and tried following the recovery steps. I have also searched and tried following the command prompts suggested but none have worked.

saqib_415, Jul 9, 2024
  4. I bought my Lenovo Flex 5 at Costco and my bitlocker recovery key isn't working. What do I...

Touch Screen Not Working for Lenovo Flex 5

I bought a Lenovo Flex 5 in September in US. And brought it to India when I came back. However, the touchscreen stopped working today. It was working just fine yesterday. I tried a lot of things including a forced shut down, reinstalling the drivers on Device
    Manager, and booting in Safe Mode, but to no avail.

[Moved from: OneDrive / Announcements and features]

AnishReddyBaddam, Jul 9, 2024
Thema:

I bought my Lenovo Flex 5 at Costco and my bitlocker recovery key isn't working. What do I...

1. I bought my Lenovo Flex 5 at Costco and my bitlocker recovery key isn't working. What do I... - Similar Threads - bought Lenovo Flex

2. What to do if i can't reach my BitLocker recovery key ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do if i can't reach my BitLocker recovery key ??: Suddenly after I updated my windows i found that BitLocker recovery key was required even though i didn't enable it so now i have an issue that i can't remember my Microsoft account that related to my pc and i have very important data on that pc and my photos since i was kid...
  3. What to do if i can't reach my BitLocker recovery key ??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What to do if i can't reach my BitLocker recovery key ??: Suddenly after I updated my windows i found that BitLocker recovery key was required even though i didn't enable it so now i have an issue that i can't remember my Microsoft account that related to my pc and i have very important data on that pc and my photos since i was kid...
  4. What to do if i can't reach my BitLocker recovery key ??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I bought my Lenovo Flex 5 at Costco and my bitlocker recovery key isn't working. What do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought my Lenovo Flex 5 at Costco and my bitlocker recovery key isn't working. What do I...: I bought my Lenovo Flex 5 in 2021 from Costco. My system just stopped working and asked for my Bitlocker Recovery Key. I went to Microsoft to locate it on another computer. I then entered the recovery key # but nothing happened. It kept taking me back to the original page....
  6. I bought my Lenovo Flex 5 at Costco and my bitlocker recovery key isn't working. What do I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I bought my Lenovo Flex 5 at Costco and my bitlocker recovery key isn't working. What do I...: I bought my Lenovo Flex 5 in 2021 from Costco. My system just stopped working and asked for my Bitlocker Recovery Key. I went to Microsoft to locate it on another computer. I then entered the recovery key # but nothing happened. It kept taking me back to the original page....
  7. What do I do if I have no bitlocker recovery key on my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do if I have no bitlocker recovery key on my pc?: I was turning on my pc today and a blue screen popped up asking me for my “Bitlocker recovery key”. I had no idea what this was. I logged into my Microsoft account on my phone and it said I had no recovery key. Can someone help me out with this?...
  8. What do I do if I have no bitlocker recovery key on my pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do I do if I have no bitlocker recovery key on my pc?: I was turning on my pc today and a blue screen popped up asking me for my “Bitlocker recovery key”. I had no idea what this was. I logged into my Microsoft account on my phone and it said I had no recovery key. Can someone help me out with this?...
  9. Bitlocker: for what do I need the recovery key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bitlocker: for what do I need the recovery key?: So, yesterday I fully encrypted one of my external hard drive. First time. I set a password for it and it made the whole process (multiple hours). Now, I have a txt file on my desktop which is called "bitlocker-recocerykey" and I'm wondering for that this is needed. I already...
  10. My Lenovo Flex 5 Camera stopped working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Lenovo Flex 5 Camera stopped working.: When I open the Camera app from Windows, the camera light stays on continuously but there is no image/video https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-flex-5-camera-stopped-working/5865d792-9e71-4ab9-aaa4-b86f42e5eaed