Windows 10: i bought a movie but it dosnt show in my library on the store app

Discus and support i bought a movie but it dosnt show in my library on the store app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i bought lord of the rings: fellowship of the ring extended version but the movie isnt showing in films and tv section in library in store app. I try... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Martin Miklíček, May 15, 2024.

1. i bought a movie but it dosnt show in my library on the store app

i bought lord of the rings: fellowship of the ring extended version but the movie isnt showing in films and tv section in library in store app. I try searching for it but nothing and in the app i can´t search for it.

:)

Martin Miklíček, May 15, 2024
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Movies & TV app not working properly.

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

Movies & TV - Official app in the Microsoft Store

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 15, 2024
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Windows 10 Movies & TV App: No Sound

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

Movies & TV - Official app in the Microsoft Store

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 15, 2024
  4. neveready Win User

i bought a movie but it dosnt show in my library on the store app

Microsoft Store showing no apps in library

I noticed some of my apps not working right. I went to the Microsoft Store and checked the library and installed apps. Both show no apps. Reset the store and have the same problem.

neveready, May 15, 2024
Thema:

i bought a movie but it dosnt show in my library on the store app

1. i bought a movie but it dosnt show in my library on the store app - Similar Threads - bought movie dosnt

2. i bought a movie but it dosnt show in my library on the store app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i bought a movie but it dosnt show in my library on the store app: i bought lord of the rings: fellowship of the ring extended version but the movie isnt showing in films and tv section in library in store app. I try searching for it but nothing and in the app i can´t search for it....
  3. i bought a movie but it dosnt show in my library on the store app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i bought a movie but it dosnt show in my library on the store app: i bought lord of the rings: fellowship of the ring extended version but the movie isnt showing in films and tv section in library in store app. I try searching for it but nothing and in the app i can´t search for it....
  4. bought DS4Windows in the microsoft store but it is not showing in library for installation?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    bought DS4Windows in the microsoft store but it is not showing in library for installation?: i had bought DS4Windows to use my ps5 controllers while gaming on pc i bought it before i upgraded to windows 10 pro and was using it on windows 10 pro i deleted it to reinstall as i had ran into a glitch with the software or drivers but it is now showing the price and not...
  5. bought DS4Windows in the microsoft store but it is not showing in library for installation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought DS4Windows in the microsoft store but it is not showing in library for installation?: i had bought DS4Windows to use my ps5 controllers while gaming on pc i bought it before i upgraded to windows 10 pro and was using it on windows 10 pro i deleted it to reinstall as i had ran into a glitch with the software or drivers but it is now showing the price and not...
  6. bought DS4Windows in the microsoft store but it is not showing in library for installation?

7. Downloading movies bought in Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading movies bought in Microsoft Store?: Can I properly download movies as an MP4 or other filetype, I bought in the Microsoft Store onto my hard drive, so I actually own a digital copy of it?...
  8. Movies and TV app not showing purchased library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies and TV app not showing purchased library: I noticed the other day that the Movies and TV app is not showing my purchased library on my gaming PC. Shows fine on my Surface Pro and Laptop PC and all three of my computers are upgraded to the current production release of Windows 11. Only difference I can figure out is...
  9. Movies and TV app not showing purchased library

Movies and TV app not showing purchased library: I noticed the other day that the Movies and TV app is not showing my purchased library on my gaming PC. Shows fine on my Surface Pro and Laptop PC and all three of my computers are upgraded to the current production release of Windows 11. Only difference I can figure out is...
  10. Microsoft Store showing no apps in library

Microsoft Store showing no apps in library: I noticed some of my apps not working right. I went to the Microsoft Store and checked the library and installed apps. Both show no apps. Reset the store and have the same problem. 160344