Windows 10: I bought a game in which I needed windows 10. Knowing that I have windows 10 I think pro...

Discus and support I bought a game in which I needed windows 10. Knowing that I have windows 10 I think pro... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-game-in-which-i-needed-windows-10/561bde68-c0d6-46f9-b982-acb66b47eaa9 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nicu Duta, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Nicu Duta Win User

I bought a game in which I needed windows 10. Knowing that I have windows 10 I think pro...

help me

:)

Nicu Duta, Dec 29, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 29, 2023
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Dec 29, 2023
  4. Caring1 Win User

I bought a game in which I needed windows 10. Knowing that I have windows 10 I think pro...

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Dec 29, 2023
Thema:

1. I bought a game in which I needed windows 10. Knowing that I have windows 10 I think pro... - Similar Threads - bought game needed

2. I bought a game in which I needed windows 10. Knowing that I have windows 10 I think pro...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought a game in which I needed windows 10. Knowing that I have windows 10 I think pro...: help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-game-in-which-i-needed-windows-10/561bde68-c0d6-46f9-b982-acb66b47eaa9
  3. I bought a game in which I needed windows 10. Knowing that I have windows 10 I think pro...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I bought a game in which I needed windows 10. Knowing that I have windows 10 I think pro...: help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-game-in-which-i-needed-windows-10/561bde68-c0d6-46f9-b982-acb66b47eaa9
  4. I need to know about my Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need to know about my Windows 10 Pro: Im running Windows 10 Home on my PC however it crashes and now unable to use. I was able to buy a new PC and use my Windows 10 Home. However, the old PC was upgraded to Windows 10 Pro using MS Store. I dont have product key for it. It is the $99 and I want to upgrade my PC to...
  5. I need to know about my Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to know about my Windows 10 Pro: Im running Windows 10 Home on my PC however it crashes and now unable to use. I was able to buy a new PC and use my Windows 10 Home. However, the old PC was upgraded to Windows 10 Pro using MS Store. I dont have product key for it. It is the $99 and I want to upgrade my PC to...
  6. I need to know about my Windows 10 Pro

7. Windows 10 thinks i have no wifi but i do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 thinks i have no wifi but i do: i am connected by ethernet and have an stable stable internet connection but windows 10 says i am not connected to anything and there is no connection avilable and due to thta i am unable to access certain apps , i have checked that is not an router issue as it works...
  8. Windows 10 thinks i have no wifi but i do

Windows 10 thinks i have no wifi but i do: i am connected by ethernet and have an stable stable internet connection but windows 10 says i am not connected to anything and there is no connection avilable and due to thta i am unable to access certain apps , i have checked that is not an router issue as it works...
  9. Windows 10 thinks i have no wifi but i do

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. I can't re-activate Windows because it thinks I have 10 Pro ...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't re-activate Windows because it thinks I have 10 Pro ...: I bought a new laptop straight off the shelf about 3 years ago that came with Windows 10. It worked great for about a year and a half, then suddenly, after an "update" I couldn't do anything with it. I did the troubleshooting and it told me that I was running Windows 10 PRO...