Windows 10: I been hacked. I need help now.. emergency

Discus and support I been hacked. I need help now.. emergency in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need help My computer was hacked and compromised. << PII Removed>>... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Angela Dowell, May 9, 2024.

1. I been hacked. I need help now.. emergency

I need help My computer was hacked and compromised. << PII Removed>>

:)

Angela Dowell, May 9, 2024
  2. Billy Med Win User

Emergency Alerts

Hi Stephanie,

Just to confirm, is this the same thing that you tried on your phone, in order to turn off Amber Alerts?

• Open Settings.
    • Tap on System.
    • Tap on Messaging.
    • Tap on the Change emergency alert settings link.
    • Turn on or off the emergency alerts you want.

Let us know if this was the same thing that you tried.

We would also suggest to reset your phone after doing these steps to ensure that the changes on your phone's settings will be refreshed.

Simply press and hold the Power and Volume down button for 15 seconds and then release your hold afterwards.

Billy Med, May 9, 2024
  3. ? Add People to Emergency calls

You can only make emergency calls while the phone is locked by entering the phone number. If you want your concern to be available, it is best that you send a suggestion through Feedback Hub. In this case, our developers can consider it for the next update.
    To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the Menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      Add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and provide your suggestion and details in the box.
    • Select the right category and then submit.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Regards.

Michael Rey, May 9, 2024
  4. I been hacked. I need help now.. emergency

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 9, 2024
Thema:

I been hacked. I need help now.. emergency

1. I been hacked. I need help now.. emergency - Similar Threads - been hacked need

2. I been hacked. I need help now.. emergency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I been hacked. I need help now.. emergency: I need help My computer was hacked and compromised. << PII Removed>> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-been-hacked-i-need-help-now-emergency/be17e78f-c374-4b96-a9e3-91465b1b939b
  3. I’ve been hacked and I seriously need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’ve been hacked and I seriously need help: Ok this started 3 days ago , when I woke up to 200$ worth of in game currency charges to my account and multiple google emails saying that I’ve been signed out due to suspicious app on my windows device , immediately I change the password and dispute those charges I’ve gotten...
  4. I’ve been hacked and I seriously need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’ve been hacked and I seriously need help: Ok this started 3 days ago , when I woke up to 200$ worth of in game currency charges to my account and multiple google emails saying that I’ve been signed out due to suspicious app on my windows device , immediately I change the password and dispute those charges I’ve gotten...
  5. I’ve been hacked and I seriously need help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. I need help now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help now: I need help. This Store is not working at all. The icon is not working when you click on it nothing happens then the window of store will show up after 2 minutes or so but there is nothing there. All I can see is the gray background and white as well. No menus at all. This is...
  7. Please Help: I have been hacked

Please Help: I have been hacked: So, mi account got hacked, like a 2 months ago, and i cant get it back, the nametag is <Removed for Privacy> and i dont know why but the email change the direction, i mean it was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** then got hacked and change to *** Email address is...
  8. I need help now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help now: I always use edge as my browser but today it is not working properly. It will close when I have multiple tabs open. So I tried to clear cache and cookies but still having the same issue. I dont know what to do anymore I dont want other browser I restarted the PC still issue....
  9. Need help! Think I may have been hacked.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help! Think I may have been hacked.: I opened up my computer today for the first time in 4 days to see my background has changed to a troll face. This troll face image has ever been downloaded on my pc either....
  10. Need help ASAP Emergency

Need help ASAP Emergency: I’m having extreme problems with Trojans, and applications that got downloaded on my computer without my permission. Overnight my computer has become extremely unresponsive, even to the point where it completely shuts down without any warning. I found a bunch of the...