Windows 10: i am use win 7 update 10

Discus and support i am use win 7 update 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; win 7 update and win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-use-win-7-update-10/773e4268-d5cd-4f06-afef-6fe1779d18ad Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dev raj1, Oct 24, 2024 at 6:02 AM.

1. dev raj1 Win User

i am use win 7 update 10

win 7 update and win 10

:)

2. adoornik Win User

Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

3. n2bn2b Win User
    Error Message when updating from Win-7 to Won-10

Bree
    I followed your suggestions (2nd Aug 19) for installing Win-10. Made the bootable flash drive successfully through the media creation tool. But when I attempted to upgrade and activate to Win-10 (64 bit) from within Win-7 (Pro-32 bit), I got the following error message:

Error # OxC1900101-Ox20017. " The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation"

I read the diagnostics under this error number and carried out the proposed fixes, i.e. update Win-7, uninstall Malwarebyte antivirus, disconnect all external hardware, e.g. printer, scanner, external hard drives. I then tried to repeat the steps to do the upgrade through the Win-10 bootable flash drive as before. Got the same error message.
    Appreciate any further comments and suggestions as to (a) what does a failure in the SAFE_OS during boot operation mean, (b) what can I do to solve it. Is this anything to do with the hardware in my computer? I listed these in my first posting above.
    Thanks for any help

4. i am use win 7 update 10

Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Thema:

i am use win 7 update 10

1. i am use win 7 update 10 - Similar Threads - update

2. Windows update failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update failed: question, when I restarted the PC it said update in progress and something like that and I waited for half an hour nothing happened, probably some kind of malfunction, I turned off the computer and then turned it on and it says update failed and after a few minutes I got a...
  3. Windows update failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update failed: question, when I restarted the PC it said update in progress and something like that and I waited for half an hour nothing happened, probably some kind of malfunction, I turned off the computer and then turned it on and it says update failed and after a few minutes I got a...
  4. i am use win 7 update 10

i am use win 7 update 10: win 7 update and win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-use-win-7-update-10/773e4268-d5cd-4f06-afef-6fe1779d18ad
  5. i am use win 7 update 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i am use win 7 update 10: win 7 update and win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-use-win-7-update-10/773e4268-d5cd-4f06-afef-6fe1779d18ad
  6. my computer was forced to do an update. I can no longer open anything. The desktop shows,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer was forced to do an update. I can no longer open anything. The desktop shows,...: I no longer have a computer that can do anything. Every so often the desktop will disappear and the screen goes black. Sometimes the desktop will return. I have been patient and waited... I have also tried restarting with the actual on/off button holding it in. I have tried...
  7. my computer was forced to do an update. I can no longer open anything. The desktop shows,...

my computer was forced to do an update. I can no longer open anything. The desktop shows,...: I no longer have a computer that can do anything. Every so often the desktop will disappear and the screen goes black. Sometimes the desktop will return. I have been patient and waited... I have also tried restarting with the actual on/off button holding it in. I have tried...
  8. my computer was forced to do an update. I can no longer open anything. The desktop shows,...

9. How to update my window 10 home to pro

How to update my window 10 home to pro: ***@gmail.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-update-my-window-10-home-to-pro/8b4b4619-acb1-4e75-bf08-b57a10b7d7f8
  10. Windows 11 activation issues after BIOS update

Windows 11 activation issues after BIOS update: I'm having issues with activation once I updated my bios with the Intel 13th/14th gen instability mitigation fix. I've run the activation troubleshooter multiple times selecting "I changed hardware recently" but it always threw a 0x803F700F error. I have a digital license...