Windows 10: I am unable to connect to internet and cant log in

Discus and support I am unable to connect to internet and cant log in in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I’ve been having for a while now and I was able to just use my hotspot but it didn’t really work well so what I did is I network reset to reset all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Richard Gallego, Aug 16, 2024.

1. I am unable to connect to internet and cant log in

I’ve been having for a while now and I was able to just use my hotspot but it didn’t really work well so what I did is I network reset to reset all like my Internet because that’s what one of your things told me or administrators or whatever now that happened when it shut down I open it and when I press Internet, there’s nothing to pick. I’ve tried to connect to mine, but it didn’t work because nothing showed up and I can’t login now.

:)

Richard Gallego, Aug 16, 2024

2. No internet connection

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to connect to the internet. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly,
    please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Are you able to access internet using a different network?

• What is the KB number of the Windows Update installed prior to this issue?

In this scenario, we would suggest you to manually reset TCP/IP and check, follow these steps:

1. On the
      Start screen, type CMD. In the search results, right-click Command Prompt, and then select Run as administrator.

2. At the command prompt, enter the following command, and then press Enter:

netsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt

Note: If you don't want to specify a directory
    path for the log file, run the following command instead:

netsh int ip reset

3. Restart the computer.

Also,
    try the troubleshooting steps referred in this article:
    Fix network connection issues in Windows
    and check if it works.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 16, 2024
  3. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Aug 16, 2024
  4. I am unable to connect to internet and cant log in

Unable to browse the Internet even when connected to Wi-Fi

Hi,

There may be several reasons as to why you cannot connect to the internet. To isolate the issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• What browser are you using?
    • Have you tried connecting to the internet using a wired connection?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Does this happen with all websites?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    We also suggest that you try the try the troubleshooting steps found
    here

Regards.

Katrina Men, Aug 16, 2024
Thema:

I am unable to connect to internet and cant log in

1. I am unable to connect to internet and cant log in - Similar Threads - unable connect internet

2. I am unable to connect to internet and cant log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to connect to internet and cant log in: I’ve been having for a while now and I was able to just use my hotspot but it didn’t really work well so what I did is I network reset to reset all like my Internet because that’s what one of your things told me or administrators or whatever now that happened when it shut...
  3. I am unable to connect to internet and cant log in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am unable to connect to internet and cant log in: I’ve been having for a while now and I was able to just use my hotspot but it didn’t really work well so what I did is I network reset to reset all like my Internet because that’s what one of your things told me or administrators or whatever now that happened when it shut...
  4. i am connected to internet but cannot log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am connected to internet but cannot log in: my pc did a random disk “cleanup” and when i started my pc up again, it prompted me to reset my pin. only problem is that while i am connected to the internet, i can’t go through the necessary steps to fix it because it just claims that there is no internet because idk,...
  5. i am connected to internet but cannot log in

i am connected to internet but cannot log in: my pc did a random disk “cleanup” and when i started my pc up again, it prompted me to reset my pin. only problem is that while i am connected to the internet, i can’t go through the necessary steps to fix it because it just claims that there is no internet because idk,...
  6. I cant connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant connect to the internet: i got a new pc and got a wifi adapter so obviously i put in everything i installed the drives aswell when i try connect to my internet with the wifi adapter it says unable to connect to network and when i troubleshoot it all it said was you have no preferred wireless networks...
  7. I cant connect to the internet

I cant connect to the internet: i got a new pc and got a wifi adapter so obviously i put in everything i installed the drives aswell when i try connect to my internet with the wifi adapter it says unable to connect to network and when i troubleshoot it all it said was you have no preferred wireless networks...
  8. Not connected to the internet, but I am!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not connected to the internet, but I am!: overnight windows has decided to stop working correctly and forced an update to version 2004. internet gone slow is an understatement although I am still connected. Steam, Origin, blizzard and epic sign in but say I'm offline. it also times out when searching on Microsoft...
  9. Cant log in to PC or connect to the internet

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant log in to PC or connect to the internet: Hi I'm going crazy. I have an acer nitro. This morning I woke up to find my PC was no longer connecting to wifi with the error "no wifi antenna detected". I started to troubleshoot my wireless antenna an intel ac 9560. During one of the reboots, I tried logging in with my...
  10. I am unable to connect to the internet. It says that you are connected to the internet but...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am unable to connect to the internet. It says that you are connected to the internet but...: [IMG]My internet status is showing as connected but while i open a browser etc. it says you are internet access is blocked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-connect-to-the-internet-it-says/8188299b-da64-47b2-b61d-f2e88c8bc5c1