Windows 10: I am unable to connect internet. Because of that i am unable to login my desktop through...

Discus and support I am unable to connect internet. Because of that i am unable to login my desktop through... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am unable to connect internet. Because of that i am unable to login my desktop through microsoft login. Please suggest how can i login my desktop as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jai Prakash2, Jan 24, 2023.

1. I am unable to connect internet. Because of that i am unable to login my desktop through...

I am unable to connect internet. Because of that i am unable to login my desktop through microsoft login. Please suggest how can i login my desktop as i dont have access to internet.

:)

Jai Prakash2, Jan 24, 2023

2. Unable to login to the desktop on Windows 10.

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that you are unable to access the desktop as you got stuck on the login page. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to remove all the external devices connected to the computer and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Since you are unable to by pass the login page, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and perform a startup repair.

Step 1: Download Windows 10 from the below link and create media
    creation tool:

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Step 2: After creating the tool perform an Automatic Repair.

I would like to inform that, if your Windows 10 is not able to boot or startup, Automatic Repair will come into action and try to diagnose and fix the issue. It will scan system files, registry settings, configuration settings
    and more and try to fix the problem on its own, automatically. Perform the Automatic repair:

• When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be F12.
    • The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.
    • Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the Boot menu option
      key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to CD\DVD ROM.
    • After you boot your computer using Windows 10 DVD, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.
    • Select the correct time and Keyboard type.
    • Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner.
    • Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and then click Startup repair.
    Hope the information helps in resolving the issue related to the startup. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 24, 2023
  3. Unable to connect to the internet

My PC is unable to connect to the internet. Troubleshooter says "Your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource (wpad.domain.name) is not responding"

I have tried everything from internet forums, tried changing DNS servers, static IPs, did every step in this link: Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows - Microsoft Support

Still unable to connect. Kindly help!

AkshayRijhwani, Jan 24, 2023
  4. (MoVo) Win User

I am unable to connect internet. Because of that i am unable to login my desktop through...

Is it possible to have one desktop connected to the internet and a second desktop which is unable to connect to the internet?

<Original Title: Virtual Desktops>

Hi,

Is it possible to have one desktop connected to the internet and a second desktop which is unable to connect to the internet?

Thanks

MoVo

(MoVo), Jan 24, 2023
Thema:

I am unable to connect internet. Because of that i am unable to login my desktop through...

1. I am unable to connect internet. Because of that i am unable to login my desktop through... - Similar Threads - unable connect internet

2. I am unable to connect to internet and cant log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to connect to internet and cant log in: I’ve been having for a while now and I was able to just use my hotspot but it didn’t really work well so what I did is I network reset to reset all like my Internet because that’s what one of your things told me or administrators or whatever now that happened when it shut...
  3. I am unable to connect to internet and cant log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to connect to internet and cant log in: I’ve been having for a while now and I was able to just use my hotspot but it didn’t really work well so what I did is I network reset to reset all like my Internet because that’s what one of your things told me or administrators or whatever now that happened when it shut...
  4. I am unable to connect to internet and cant log in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I am unable to connect internet. Because of that i am unable to login my desktop through...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to connect internet. Because of that i am unable to login my desktop through...: I am unable to connect internet. Because of that i am unable to login my desktop through microsoft login. Please suggest how can i login my desktop as i dont have access to internet....
  6. I am unable to connect internet. Because of that i am unable to login my desktop through...

I am unable to connect internet. Because of that i am unable to login my desktop through...: I am unable to connect internet. Because of that i am unable to login my desktop through microsoft login. Please suggest how can i login my desktop as i dont have access to internet....
  7. I am unable to login into windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am unable to login into windows: I had choosed update and shutdown last time i used my computer. But now when i am trying to login using my microsoft password it say " your device is offline. Try to login using the last password you used on this computer" every time i enter my password. I have tried...
  8. I am unable to connect to the internet. It says that you are connected to the internet but...

I am unable to connect to the internet. It says that you are connected to the internet but...: [IMG]My internet status is showing as connected but while i open a browser etc. it says you are internet access is blocked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-connect-to-the-internet-it-says/8188299b-da64-47b2-b61d-f2e88c8bc5c1
  9. I am unable to login to my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am unable to login to my laptop: My laptop is showing some dots and unable to open, i think my account is hacked, i changed the password, it has no effect on the login. Is there any way to change or delink the microsoft account from windows 10...
  10. I am unable to sign in in my desktop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am unable to sign in in my desktop.: Hello, I have me and my brother as Windows account user in my desktop. I restarted the PC yesterday and after that, there is message coming that the PC is unlock. I tried each sign in option and there was no success. I am attaching the screenshot for that. I searched...