Windows 10: I am unable to change my desktop wallpaper.

Discus and support I am unable to change my desktop wallpaper. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It is always showing black no matter what additionally i tried to change from solid color to picture but it wont change it will immediately change to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bi Peen, Oct 18, 2024 at 4:52 AM.

1. Bi Peen Win User

I am unable to change my desktop wallpaper.

It is always showing black no matter what additionally i tried to change from solid color to picture but it wont change it will immediately change to solid color again.

:)

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 18, 2024 at 5:22 AM
  3. Unable to Change Desktop Wallpaper on Windows 10

Hi, I'm unable to change my desktop wallpaper on Windows 10. When I right-click on an image and select "Set as desktop background," nothing happens. I've tried accessing the Personalization settings as well, but the wallpaper options are greyed out. Can someone please help me understand why I'm unable to change my wallpaper and how to fix this?

Norman Turner1, Oct 18, 2024 at 5:22 AM
  4. I am unable to change my desktop wallpaper.

Unable to Change Desktop Wallpaper on Windows 10

Please see the accepted answer in this thread.

Changing Wallpaper is greyed out - Microsoft Community

Redirecting

Ramesh Srinivasan, Oct 18, 2024 at 5:22 AM
Thema:

I am unable to change my desktop wallpaper.

1. I am unable to change my desktop wallpaper. - Similar Threads - unable change desktop

2. I am unable to change my desktop wallpaper.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to change my desktop wallpaper.: It is always showing black no matter what additionally i tried to change from solid color to picture but it wont change it will immediately change to solid color again....
  3. Desktop i am unable to change to another profile???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop i am unable to change to another profile???: Since the last update i am unable to change my profile???So I am now locked into one of my son'd accounts. I can not change via the start up, powering off neither and no change profile for CTRL ALT Delete.There are 4 user profiles on my desktop which are still there and i...
  4. Desktop i am unable to change to another profile???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop i am unable to change to another profile???: Since the last update i am unable to change my profile???So I am now locked into one of my son'd accounts. I can not change via the start up, powering off neither and no change profile for CTRL ALT Delete.There are 4 user profiles on my desktop which are still there and i...
  5. Desktop i am unable to change to another profile???

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  6. Change desktop wallpaper with phone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change desktop wallpaper with phone?: exactly what the title says (is there an app?). Surprisingly I couldn't find a single post regarding this topic. submitted by /u/Qryza [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m3f45o/change_desktop_wallpaper_with_phone/
  7. Changing the wallpaper on my laptop PC also changed my wallpaper on my desktop PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing the wallpaper on my laptop PC also changed my wallpaper on my desktop PC?: Yesterday I changed the wallpaper on a laptop I have. Today I turned on my desktop PC and to my surprise, noticed it has the same wallpaper as my laptop now. How is this possible considering I only downloaded the image on my laptop? Does it mean my laptop and desktop PC are...
  8. I want that on my desktop Automatic wallpaper change

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want that on my desktop Automatic wallpaper change: I want that on my desktop Automatic wallpaper change after some interval in windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-that-on-my-desktop-automatic-wallpaper/8106a999-be8c-4286-b67c-4f5c3a4aec91
  9. I am unable to sign in in my desktop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am unable to sign in in my desktop.: Hello, I have me and my brother as Windows account user in my desktop. I restarted the PC yesterday and after that, there is message coming that the PC is unlock. I tried each sign in option and there was no success. I am attaching the screenshot for that. I searched...
  10. Can't Change Desktop Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Change Desktop Wallpaper: I'm getting frustrated with this. No matter what I do I can't get to change the desktop wallpaper/background on windows 10. When I open a pic in ACDsee and set it as a wallpaper it doesn't change a thing. All I have is a solid color. Can someone help me with this please. TIA...