Windows 10: I am trying to view Livp file on my microsoft. These are live photos from i phone and the...

Discus and support I am trying to view Livp file on my microsoft. These are live photos from i phone and the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to view Livp file on my microsoft. These are live photos from i phone and the extension programs wont open. What do i do to view these?123... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dannette Yuiska, Jun 2, 2024.

1. I am trying to view Livp file on my microsoft. These are live photos from i phone and the...

I am trying to view Livp file on my microsoft. These are live photos from i phone and the extension programs wont open. What do i do to view these?123 photo viewer will not work.

:)

Dannette Yuiska, Jun 2, 2024

2. View jpg files

We appreciate your response, Roy. Since there was no changes has been made on the computer, we suggest that you repair the
    Photo viewer and see if it'll fix the issue. Here are the steps on how:

• Click on Start menu, then type in Apps and features.
    • Look for Photo on the list, then select Repair.
    • Close the windows, then try to open a .jpg file again in Photo viewer.

We'll be glad to hear your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Jun 3, 2024
  3. Microsoft Closing Down Windows Live and Zune Brands

Also known as "what comes standard on Windows Phone 7." It is becoming more and more abundantly clear that Windows 8's goal is to merge desktop, laptop, tablet, and phone OS into one. I smell a disaster approaching.

At first, I thought yes. Then I thought about it and concluded no. GFWL is more than just a name--it is a certification/branding program. If anything GFWL in Windows 8 might be renamed to Xbox Live or something: same service, different name. Windows Phone 7 more or less does this and all the above changes pretty much mirror Windows Phone 7.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 3, 2024
  4. I am trying to view Livp file on my microsoft. These are live photos from i phone and the...

Access denied when trying to import photos from phone on windows 10

Hi Daniels,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• What is the make and model of the phone?
    • How you are trying to import photos from your phone to Windows?
    I suggest you to refer to the section: Import photos and videos from the following Microsoft article on
    Photos app for Windows help and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/photos-app-faq

Note: The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10.

I would recommend you to refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Import photos into Photo Gallery.

Windows Essentials - Microsoft Support

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jun 3, 2024
Thema:

I am trying to view Livp file on my microsoft. These are live photos from i phone and the...

1. I am trying to view Livp file on my microsoft. These are live photos from i phone and the... - Similar Threads - trying view Livp

2. I am trying to view Livp file on my microsoft. These are live photos from i phone and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to view Livp file on my microsoft. These are live photos from i phone and the...: I am trying to view Livp file on my microsoft. These are live photos from i phone and the extension programs wont open. What do i do to view these?123 photo viewer will not work....
  3. i am trying to send files from my android phone to my laptop. when i insert it in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am trying to send files from my android phone to my laptop. when i insert it in the...: Hello, one day i am trying to send files from my android phone to my laptop, through a data cable. But when i insert it in the laptop usb port it is not detecting it. But when i connect the data cable through a usb hub it detect my phone. What is the problem. I even installed...
  4. i am trying to send files from my android phone to my laptop. when i insert it in the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am trying to send files from my android phone to my laptop. when i insert it in the...: Hello, one day i am trying to send files from my android phone to my laptop, through a data cable. But when i insert it in the laptop usb port it is not detecting it. But when i connect the data cable through a usb hub it detect my phone. What is the problem. I even installed...
  5. I am trying to delete photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to delete photos: I am trying to delete photos on my newly acquired laptop. I was able to do so, just fine, the other day and now I cannot. I keep getting error message that I cannot delete because they are being accessed by another app or that I do not have access to delete or something like...
  6. I am trying to delete photos

I am trying to delete photos: I am trying to delete photos on my newly acquired laptop. I was able to do so, just fine, the other day and now I cannot. I keep getting error message that I cannot delete because they are being accessed by another app or that I do not have access to delete or something like...
  7. I am trying to import photos from my phone to Photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to import photos from my phone to Photos app: Hi, The photos app appears stuck at finding photos. It found 1056 but it will not go to the next stage where I can select which photos to import. Action I took before asking:1. I used the Windows store app trouble shooter.2. I went to Apps & features to select Microsoft...
  8. I am trying to import photos from my phone to Photos app

I am trying to import photos from my phone to Photos app: Hi, The photos app appears stuck at finding photos. It found 1056 but it will not go to the next stage where I can select which photos to import. Action I took before asking:1. I used the Windows store app trouble shooter.2. I went to Apps & features to select Microsoft...
  9. How do i sort by month using file explorer viewing files on my samsung phone. I am not...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i sort by month using file explorer viewing files on my samsung phone. I am not...: How do i sort by month using file explorer viewing files on my samsung phone. I am not able to add my camera directory into a library. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sort-by-month-using-file-explorer-viewing/49488abf-dd98-48f0-83c8-4b9c5cc063a0
  10. Photos from I phone to Microsoft program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos from I phone to Microsoft program: Can you provide step by step instructions on how to change uploading pictures from I phone to my computer? It seems like the cloud pulls in the pictures to the computer but does not add to the pictures file. Thank you....