Windows 10: I am trying to delete Keeper from my wallet but it doesn't even show that it is there. How...

Discus and support I am trying to delete Keeper from my wallet but it doesn't even show that it is there. How... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to delete Keeper from my account but it does not show as an app or a program, however, it shows up whenever I am putting in a password or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Amy Ezzell, Jul 10, 2024.

1. I am trying to delete Keeper from my wallet but it doesn't even show that it is there. How...

I am trying to delete Keeper from my account but it does not show as an app or a program, however, it shows up whenever I am putting in a password or creating a new password. How can I delete it from my wallet if it doesn't exist there?

:)

Amy Ezzell, Jul 10, 2024

2. How to delete Suggested Sites in Win 10 Edge

When I right click Suggested Sites in the Fav Bar, a "delete" window appears, but, clicking delete does not delete the Suggested Sites from the Favourite Bar.

If I open up Favourites, then the Favourites Bar, and right click the delete window for Suggested Sites-this doesn`t work either.

The Suggested Sites does nothing, (it certainly doesn`t show me a list of suggested sites), and takes up valuable space in my Fav Bar.which is why I want to rid myself of it.

barrierlee, Jul 10, 2024
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

I am trying to delete Keeper from my wallet but it doesn't even show that it is there. How... 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 10, 2024
  4. CyrrusV Win User

I am trying to delete Keeper from my wallet but it doesn't even show that it is there. How...

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

I am trying to delete Keeper from my wallet but it doesn't even show that it is there. How...

1. I am trying to delete Keeper from my wallet but it doesn't even show that it is there. How... - Similar Threads - trying delete Keeper

2. how do I delete a payment method in Microsoft wallet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I delete a payment method in Microsoft wallet: I followed instructions on how to get into my Micrsoft wallet, but it's not clear how to delete a payment method in the wallet. Please can you advise....
  3. how do I delete a payment method in Microsoft wallet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I delete a payment method in Microsoft wallet: I followed instructions on how to get into my Micrsoft wallet, but it's not clear how to delete a payment method in the wallet. Please can you advise....
  4. How do I delete/remove Microsoft Wallet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete/remove Microsoft Wallet?: I want to delete Microsoft Wallet associated w my Credit Card. I'm unable to apply for a Wallet thru my bank as long as Microsoft Wallet is associated w my email address. I never applied for, nor ever authorized Microsoft Wallet....
  5. How do I delete/remove Microsoft Wallet?

How do I delete/remove Microsoft Wallet?: I want to delete Microsoft Wallet associated w my Credit Card. I'm unable to apply for a Wallet thru my bank as long as Microsoft Wallet is associated w my email address. I never applied for, nor ever authorized Microsoft Wallet....
  6. I am trying to delete Keeper from my wallet but it doesn't even show that it is there. How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to delete Keeper from my wallet but it doesn't even show that it is there. How...: I am trying to delete Keeper from my account but it does not show as an app or a program, however, it shows up whenever I am putting in a password or creating a new password. How can I delete it from my wallet if it doesn't exist there?...
  7. Deleting an account with a passkey in Wallet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting an account with a passkey in Wallet: I have alot of old accounts that i dont use anymore, but in wallet when i go to passwords, they all show up, but i want them gone, so when i click on the arrow pointing to the right of it on the right side, and try to click delete it says i still need them, but i dont....
  8. Deleting an account with a passkey in Wallet

Deleting an account with a passkey in Wallet: I have alot of old accounts that i dont use anymore, but in wallet when i go to passwords, they all show up, but i want them gone, so when i click on the arrow pointing to the right of it on the right side, and try to click delete it says i still need them, but i dont....
  9. how to delete items in my microsoft wallet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to delete items in my microsoft wallet: how to delete items in my microsoft wallet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-items-in-my-microsoft-wallet/77f6d010-a899-4c9f-b7c1-55d4b4831f8f
  10. how to delete items in my microsoft wallet

how to delete items in my microsoft wallet: how to delete items in my microsoft wallet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-items-in-my-microsoft-wallet/77f6d010-a899-4c9f-b7c1-55d4b4831f8f