Windows 10: I am stuck In windows Safe Mode and I can't Log in at all.

Discus and support I am stuck In windows Safe Mode and I can't Log in at all. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am stuck in Windows Safe Mode. When I start up my laptop I can't even get past the sign in screen. It says my camera is not available for windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Danny Cruz_552, Aug 24, 2024.

1. I am stuck In windows Safe Mode and I can't Log in at all.

I am stuck in Windows Safe Mode. When I start up my laptop I can't even get past the sign in screen. It says my camera is not available for windows hello sign in. And also it says my pin is not available. When I click on set up pin nothing happens since I am not connected to the internet due to being in safe mode. I do have a usb stick with windows installed but I can't figure out how to factory reset my laptop.

:)

Danny Cruz_552, Aug 24, 2024
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Aug 24, 2024
  3. Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10  

I am stuck in Safe Mode in spite of following all the suggested steps to go back to Normal Startup - Like opening file location of msconfig.exe & running as Administrator. The computer I am trying to get out of safe mode has just been updated from Windows 7.

GreatWhiteNorth, Aug 24, 2024
  4. Eric Ber Win User

I am stuck In windows Safe Mode and I can't Log in at all.

Safe Mode log in

Hi Richard,

PIN password option on safe mode is not enabled. You will only be allowed to use a password to access your computer in safe mode. To assist you better, kindly answer these questions below:

• Are you referring to a local user account or a Microsoft account?

Is your computer connected to the network via WiFi or through an Ethernet cable?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps on this
      link
      that was provided by Yashwanth Kotakuri on March 19, 2016?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Aug 24, 2024
Thema:

I am stuck In windows Safe Mode and I can't Log in at all.

1. I am stuck In windows Safe Mode and I can't Log in at all. - Similar Threads - stuck Safe Mode

2. I am stuck In windows Safe Mode and I can't Log in at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am stuck In windows Safe Mode and I can't Log in at all.: I am stuck in Windows Safe Mode. When I start up my laptop I can't even get past the sign in screen. It says my camera is not available for windows hello sign in. And also it says my pin is not available. When I click on set up pin nothing happens since I am not connected to...
  3. Can't log into Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log into Safe Mode: I'm able to restart my computer into Safe Mode, and then it gets to the Sign-in screen. The text cursor blinks to put in my password, but then stops blinking after a few seconds and I'm not able to type anything. My mouse cursor doesn't show up and nothing works. It's almost...
  4. I am stuck in safe mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am stuck in safe mode.: My laptop hasnt been able to connect to a wifi for the past few months and now I have also forgotten my laptop sign-in pin.Unfortunately I am unable to reset the pin without wifi connection. I tried searching for ways to also reset my laptop to see if I can login without the...
  5. I am stuck in safe mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am stuck in safe mode.: My laptop hasnt been able to connect to a wifi for the past few months and now I have also forgotten my laptop sign-in pin.Unfortunately I am unable to reset the pin without wifi connection. I tried searching for ways to also reset my laptop to see if I can login without the...
  6. can't log in to safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can't log in to safe mode: Hi, I can get as far as choosing "safe mode with networking", but then I cannot log in. I have tried my Windows pin that I use in normal mode, and that does not work. I have tried my MicroSoft password, and that doesn't work. There is no network access in "safe mode with...
  7. Enter Safe Mode if I can't log in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Enter Safe Mode if I can't log in?: As predicted, the forced feature upgrade has rendered my laptop broken. I cannot proceed past the log in screen because my CPU is throttling to 0.1GHz. So it just instantly freezes. How do I get into Safe Mode / Recovery Console if I cannot log in to do the Shift+Restart or...
  8. Can't log in to safe mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't log in to safe mode: Hello. Sorry for my bad English. Today i tried to reboot my laptop from the settings. After the reboot I did some things that added new account and now I can't log in to safe mode. When i try to enter the new account is says something like "Windows couldn't connect to the...
  9. Can't log in stuck in safe mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't log in stuck in safe mode: I entered safe mode to to delete some files but once I was done I shut down my pc, I have been using a pin to access my pc for some time now so I don't remember my original password and, when I started my pc I can't log in with my pin. The passwords I have tried are all wrong...
  10. I am stuck with safe mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am stuck with safe mode: When set up msconfig into safemode to boot default I can't sign in because my password is incorrect, now I am stuck with safemode. I don't know why, I tried everything! But it keeps telling me that to sign in and my password is incorrect when its not..tried to fix this up but...