Windows 10: I am receiving regular single use security codes to my non-Microsoft email account,...

Discus and support I am receiving regular single use security codes to my non-Microsoft email account,... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am receiving regular single use security codes to my non-Microsoft email account, suggesting someone is requesting them and trying to access my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SebJB152, Jul 20, 2023.

1. SebJB152 Win User

I am receiving regular single use security codes to my non-Microsoft email account,...

I am receiving regular single use security codes to my non-Microsoft email account, suggesting someone is requesting them and trying to access my account. What should I do?

:)

SebJB152, Jul 20, 2023
  2. JC03 Win User

Did not receive the Microsoft Account Verification Code

Hi, SHARON.

I'm Jen, I'm also an Outlook account user just like you. I'm not working for Microsoft but I'd be happy to help you figure this out.

I understand you're not receiving a verification code for your Microsoft account. If your security info's are up to date, you may be experiencing delays receiving the code which I have also experienced before. But if you have already waited too long and have made a couple of attempts, I suggest following the suggested steps in the "Troubleshooting verification code issues" section on the support page below.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Feel free to share how it went.

Kind regards.

3. andy1494 Win User
    We've received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account.

why am i getting these email had about 8 since yesterday

We've received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account.

Your single-use code is: 6528969

If you didn't request this code, you can safely ignore this email. Someone else might have typed your email address by mistake.

Thanks,

The Microsoft account team

andy1494, Jul 20, 2023
Thema:

I am receiving regular single use security codes to my non-Microsoft email account,...

1. I am receiving regular single use security codes to my non-Microsoft email account,... - Similar Threads - receiving regular single

2. I've received an email for a single-use code for my Microsoft account. Is my account safe?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I've received an email for a single-use code for my Microsoft account. Is my account safe?: Hello, this evening I received an email for a single-use login code for my Microsoft account as the title suggests. I have done a full system scan and I've also reset my password but I want to know if my account is safe. My friend is saying as long as they don't have my...
  3. I am receiving regular single use security codes to my non-Microsoft email account,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am receiving regular single use security codes to my non-Microsoft email account,...: I am receiving regular single use security codes to my non-Microsoft email account, suggesting someone is requesting them and trying to access my account. What should I do?...
  4. I am receiving regular single use security codes to my non-Microsoft email account,...

I am receiving regular single use security codes to my non-Microsoft email account,...: I am receiving regular single use security codes to my non-Microsoft email account, suggesting someone is requesting them and trying to access my account. What should I do?...
  5. Security flaw in accounts: Every day I get "Microsoft single use code email"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security flaw in accounts: Every day I get "Microsoft single use code email": Lots of other people get these email too, e.g. This unresolved locked thread:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/all/receive-multiple-microsoft-single-use-code-email/bace64f1-3db5-4b57-880f-8494be3a4ad2Surely its not to hard for microsoft to say, hey this IP...
  6. Security flaw in accounts: Every day I get "Microsoft single use code email"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security flaw in accounts: Every day I get "Microsoft single use code email": Lots of other people get these email too, e.g. This unresolved locked thread:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/all/receive-multiple-microsoft-single-use-code-email/bace64f1-3db5-4b57-880f-8494be3a4ad2Surely its not to hard for microsoft to say, hey this IP...
  7. Security flaw in accounts: Every day I get "Microsoft single use code email"

8. Single use code emails

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Single use code emails: In the past 13 hours there as been 12 attempts of someone trying to get access to my computer. This has been going on for quite sometime now. I have changed passwords etc. I did receive a threatening email to pay some money etc. Last month, On this account is my daughters...
  9. Single use code emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Single use code emails: In the past 13 hours there as been 12 attempts of someone trying to get access to my computer. This has been going on for quite sometime now. I have changed passwords etc. I did receive a threatening email to pay some money etc. Last month, On this account is my daughters...
  10. Microsoft account single-use code

Microsoft account single-use code: I received two text messages from Microsoft stating: "Microsoft account single-use code: *******" This was unsolicited because I was not attempting to log in to any Microsoft product at the time these texts were received. I know it was sent from Microsoft because it was...