Windows 10: I am receiving lots of emails from microsoft and others stating that account will be...

Discus and support I am receiving lots of emails from microsoft and others stating that account will be... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good AfternoonI urgently need to speak with someone in your technical team. I recently renewed my subscription with Microsoft, and since, then I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by YVONNE RICHARDS1, Oct 1, 2024 at 11:28 AM.

1. I am receiving lots of emails from microsoft and others stating that account will be...

Good AfternoonI urgently need to speak with someone in your technical team. I recently renewed my subscription with Microsoft, and since, then I have been receiving lots of email messages from the following companies such as5.230.43.228 MicrosoftMicrosoftOutlook.comMicrosoft AccountMicrosoft team securityService membershipGoogleGmailCan someone please help me otherwise, I will just delete and shut down everything and, check with my bank to stop my subscription as I do not understand why I am not able to make contact with anyone from Micro soft team to get any support to sort out my account.Th

:)

YVONNE RICHARDS1, Oct 1, 2024 at 11:28 AM
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

3. webJockey Win User
    email account hacked. please help

Thanks MailMan78. Just did what BarbaricSoul said but I am still receiving spam from my own account, don't know what to do. I have contacted yahoo about issue and to restore my emails. Also now yahoo offers "Step two verification"

4. MT Alex Win User

I am receiving lots of emails from microsoft and others stating that account will be...

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

Embarrassingly, everyone on my email list received spam originating from my account, which is Yahoo based. A scan with MSE found two trojans, a Java/Rowindal.A and a Downloader:Java/OpenStream.W.

Are these the source of my unwanted email traffic? Would someone opening this email be infected with the same problems? Could there be more dangerous underlying threats.

Hell, I have quite a few high dollar clients in my list. I always treat people's addresses like they were unlisted numbers, and don't send frivolous "Hey how are ya" junk. This is mortifying.*Eek! I am receiving lots of emails from microsoft and others stating that account will be... :eek:

Thema:

I am receiving lots of emails from microsoft and others stating that account will be...

1. I am receiving lots of emails from microsoft and others stating that account will be... - Similar Threads - receiving lots emails

2. I am receiving lots of emails from microsoft and others stating that account will be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am receiving lots of emails from microsoft and others stating that account will be...: Good AfternoonI urgently need to speak with someone in your technical team. I recently renewed my subscription with Microsoft, and since, then I have been receiving lots of email messages from the following companies such as5.230.43.228 MicrosoftMicrosoftOutlook.comMicrosoft...
  3. I am receiving lots of emails from microsoft and others stating that account will be...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am receiving lots of emails from microsoft and others stating that account will be...: Good AfternoonI urgently need to speak with someone in your technical team. I recently renewed my subscription with Microsoft, and since, then I have been receiving lots of email messages from the following companies such as5.230.43.228 MicrosoftMicrosoftOutlook.comMicrosoft...
  4. Received An Email from Microsoft Outlook Stating Undeliverable: Collateral

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Received An Email from Microsoft Outlook Stating Undeliverable: Collateral: Please see screenshot for issue.I investigated the users account in M365 admin center but saw no groups that would be affected here. I'm not sure what the resolution for this would be. Is there anything we can do to find out why and how this may have occurred?...
  5. Received An Email from Microsoft Outlook Stating Undeliverable: Collateral

Received An Email from Microsoft Outlook Stating Undeliverable: Collateral: Please see screenshot for issue.I investigated the users account in M365 admin center but saw no groups that would be affected here. I'm not sure what the resolution for this would be. Is there anything we can do to find out why and how this may have occurred?...
  6. I am not receiving emails from one company.

I am not receiving emails from one company.: I have installed a new PC and now I can not receive emails from one Company I use for ordering products. I now have Window 11 Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-receiving-emails-from-one-company/0e6322f9-bddc-43f7-8d1b-71b2a10be952
  7. I am not receiving verification emails from Microsoft/

I am not receiving verification emails from Microsoft/: Dear Microsoft,I've been trying to migrate my mojang account to a microsoft account for months. But then I didn't get a confirmation code. At first I thought it was Mojang because I didn't get an email from that. After further research, I have found that if I want to change...
  8. I am not receiving verification emails from Microsoft/

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am not receiving verification emails from Microsoft/: Dear Microsoft,I've been trying to migrate my mojang account to a microsoft account for months. But then I didn't get a confirmation code. At first I thought it was Mojang because I didn't get an email from that. After further research, I have found that if I want to change...
  9. I am not receiving verification emails from Microsoft/

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. receive email from Microsoft.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    receive email from Microsoft.: We receive repeated emails from Microsoft Outlook saying folders have conflicting names or system reserved names. We would like this email to stop now. Sick of it. Regards, Ron Briggs....