Windows 10: I am paying 9.99 monthly Driver Support One and my drivers are not up to date

Discus and support I am paying 9.99 monthly Driver Support One and my drivers are not up to date in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; $9.99 is being taken out of bank account for Driver Support One my drivers are not up to date please do something about thisSherry... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sherry l2, Jul 18, 2024.

1. sherry l2 Win User

I am paying 9.99 monthly Driver Support One and my drivers are not up to date

$9.99 is being taken out of bank account for Driver Support One my drivers are not up to date please do something about thisSherry

:)

sherry l2, Jul 18, 2024

2. Stopping monthly withdrawal of funds for Driver Support

I thought I purchased a 1 time update to my driver from Microsoft. I was checking my bank account for another verification when I realized there was a monthly fee of $9.99 being withdrawn from my account for the Driver Support. I need to get this stopped.
    How do I go about cancelling this system and monthly fee?

YvonneCupp, Jul 19, 2024
  3. Driver Error Message nviddmkm.sys

My computer blue screen restarted itself 3 times this week stating nviddmkm.sys error. I'm assuming this has to do with my
    NVIDIA driver, although it appears in device manager that the driver is up to date. How can I fix this without having to pay a monthly subscription fee to a driver updater service which claims I have 9 drivers out of date.

LucilleBuckley, Jul 19, 2024
  4. I am paying 9.99 monthly Driver Support One and my drivers are not up to date

Driver Support One.

Dear Microsoft

My laptop computer kept displaying messages that my drivers needed updating and I paid US$ 9.99 by Visa debit card for Driver Support One. Since then I have had four monthly payments deducted. I have deleted the program from my laptop computer but fear that
    Driver Support one will continue to deduct payments. How will the company know I have deleted it? I have forgotten my login details and do not recall ever logging in. There is a company called Cancellation Wizard but they charge you to unsubscribe. Can you
    advise me on how to stop paying as i have been told Driver Support One is a scam and the product is not needed by Microsoft users.

My computer is a Surface and has Microsoft Office, Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge.

What do you suggest that I do?

Yours sincerely

Margaret 7, Jul 19, 2024
Thema:

I am paying 9.99 monthly Driver Support One and my drivers are not up to date

1. I am paying 9.99 monthly Driver Support One and my drivers are not up to date - Similar Threads - paying monthly Driver

2. I am paying 9.99 monthly Driver Support One and my drivers are not up to date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am paying 9.99 monthly Driver Support One and my drivers are not up to date: $9.99 is being taken out of bank account for Driver Support One my drivers are not up to date please do something about thisSherry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-paying-999-monthly-driver-support-one-and-my/2d282269-651c-4971-b957-71634a9f3e14
  3. Driver Support One

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Support One: I was trying to install Audacity App to use with LP player to record to my PC. I was tricked in believing I needed this Driver Support One. I was billed and then suddenly it was upgrading me and billed again. I immediately sent an email explaining this. Turns out I did not...
  4. How do I know if I am paying for Driver support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I know if I am paying for Driver support?: How do I find out if I am paying extra for driver support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-know-if-i-am-paying-for-driver-support/65891147-03ac-4e70-9f69-548dd0d73c99
  5. How do I know if I am paying for Driver support?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I know if I am paying for Driver support?: How do I find out if I am paying extra for driver support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-know-if-i-am-paying-for-driver-support/65891147-03ac-4e70-9f69-548dd0d73c99
  6. Driver Support One

Driver Support One: I thought I was downloading a Microsoft Product but have discovered it is not. Can you tell me if it is safe or a scam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-support-one/e8f56329-6b9f-4f0e-b60f-4f65e1cf0d29
  7. Driver Support One

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Support One: I thought I was downloading a Microsoft Product but have discovered it is not. Can you tell me if it is safe or a scam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-support-one/e8f56329-6b9f-4f0e-b60f-4f65e1cf0d29
  8. Driver Support one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Support one: I downloaded Driver Support One but a launch never came up and no matter what I do I can not get it to work and I am being charged for it and there is no way to sign in to Driver Support because there is no site for it. How do I get the stupid thing to launch or I will have...
  9. Driver Support one

Driver Support one: I downloaded Driver Support One but a launch never came up and no matter what I do I can not get it to work and I am being charged for it and there is no way to sign in to Driver Support because there is no site for it. How do I get the stupid thing to launch or I will have...
  10. Driver Support One.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Support One.: Dear Microsoft My laptop computer kept displaying messages that my drivers needed updating and I paid US$ 9.99 by Visa debit card for Driver Support One. Since then I have had four monthly payments deducted. I have deleted the program from my laptop computer but fear that...