Windows 10: I am not receiving verification code on my number.

Discus and support I am not receiving verification code on my number. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Bit locker key issue.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VINSHEK VMPL_3005, Jul 4, 2024.

1. I am not receiving verification code on my number.

Bit locker key issue.

:)

VINSHEK VMPL_3005, Jul 4, 2024

2. Not receiving the verification code in phone number

Not add the phone number

Not receiving the verification code in phone number

Thanks

Fardeen ahemd, Jul 4, 2024
  3. Smk 2 Win User

i am not receiving my verification code in the phone number

Smk 2, Jul 4, 2024
  4. I am not receiving verification code on my number.

I am not receiving my verification code in the registered phone number

* Moved from Community Center

shakshi devi, Jul 4, 2024
Thema:

I am not receiving verification code on my number.

1. I am not receiving verification code on my number. - Similar Threads - receiving verification code

2. Not receiving verification code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving verification code: My laptop crashed and went into recovery mode, prompting me for the bitlocker recovery code. No problem, I followed the instructions on the screen and went to the link. When I tried to log in, I was asked for the last 4 digits of my phone number to send a verification code...
  3. I am not receiving verification code on my number.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not receiving verification code on my number.: Bit locker key issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-receiving-verification-code-on-my-number/c82a61b1-1499-4a26-85ae-541470d64629
  4. I am not receiving my verification code,.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not receiving my verification code,.: Microsoft please fix this issue, my laptop is stuck in recovery and I need the recovery ID, i need the verification code sent to my phone when i tried to change the option they said i need to wait one month till i can access it, i cannot wait this long to access my laptop...
  5. I am not receiving my verification code,.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not receiving my verification code,.: Microsoft please fix this issue, my laptop is stuck in recovery and I need the recovery ID, i need the verification code sent to my phone when i tried to change the option they said i need to wait one month till i can access it, i cannot wait this long to access my laptop...
  6. I did not receive a verification code from Microsoft to my phone number

I did not receive a verification code from Microsoft to my phone number: I didn't receive a verification code from Microsoft to my telephone number, I have entered several telephone number options that use country codes or telephone numbers directly, I have tried several times but it still doesn't work...
  7. I am not receiving Pin Code Verifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not receiving Pin Code Verifications: I updated the BIOS on my Asus laptop. The Bitlocker was temporarily disabled. BIOS was updated and screen where I enter my passocode to access my laptop popped up as usual. I now have to set up the PIN again. However, verification codes are not being sent to either my mobile...
  8. I am not receiving Pin Code Verifications

I am not receiving Pin Code Verifications: I updated the BIOS on my Asus laptop. The Bitlocker was temporarily disabled. BIOS was updated and screen where I enter my passocode to access my laptop popped up as usual. I now have to set up the PIN again. However, verification codes are not being sent to either my mobile...
  9. Not receiving verification code

Not receiving verification code: Hi, updated windows 11 bios when i sign in it asks for verification code I put my password in and it then sends me a code which I don't receive, i have checked my emails with my broadband provider and there's nothing there, I did this several times last night and this morning...
  10. Not Receiving Verification Code

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not Receiving Verification Code: Hi, I have problem with this, I didn't received any SMS through my phone number, I've double check my profile info to check the phone number is correct or not.please help, I can't login to my laptop because after update the windows system the laptop request to setup new pin,...