Windows 10: I am not receiving the email verification code in order to change my password.

Discus and support I am not receiving the email verification code in order to change my password. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I verified account by sending emails from 3 different accounts. The email supplied to Microsoft to verify my account works. It has worked many times in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mossey49, Jan 2, 2023.

1. Mossey49 Win User

I am not receiving the email verification code in order to change my password.

I verified account by sending emails from 3 different accounts. The email supplied to Microsoft to verify my account works. It has worked many times in the past, but I have tried at least 20 times today with no results.

:)

Mossey49, Jan 2, 2023
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Receiving wrong verification code to verify email

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are receiving a wrong verification code for email verification, we will look into this for you. However, please reply with the following details to assist you further:

• Where exactly do you get the prompt/notification to verify the email address?
    • How are you trying to verify the email?

However, you can try using other options to request the verification code i.e. requesting the code over a call or as a text to your phone number and see if that helps in resolving the issue.

For more information on troubleshooting verification codes, you can refer the section
    Troubleshooting verification code issues in the article

Microsoft account security info & verification codes

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 2, 2023
  3. No verification email with reset code received

Waiting for verification email from Microsoft containing code. Requested 3 times but no email received

TraceyTucker1, Jan 2, 2023
  4. YeeM3h Win User

Verification Code for my account & Changing Windows Password

Hello, I was wondering why am I unable to receive an account verification code? I created a Microsoft account so I could try to change my Windows password but every time I attempt to find a solution so that I can change it, it
    consonantly ask for an account verification. It only went through once (message sent to me once) and after that each time I request, it never gets sent to me. It constantly wants me to use a "backup" email or account of some sort and when I do it goes to account
    recovery when I don't need my account to be recovered and when that one time it sent me a verification email, it was a 5 digit code and not the apparent 7 digit code it asked for (to change my Windows password). I want to know why this is happening and why
    are my email request not going through and I'm only get emails from the requested backup? Can you please send me the proper code next time to the original email so I can actually solve the problem I had in the first place which was changing my Windows password
    instead of never getting/receiving an emails from Microsoft (from this email)?

Please get to me asap,

Thank you

YeeM3h, Jan 2, 2023
Thema:

1. I am not receiving the email verification code in order to change my password. - Similar Threads - receiving email verification

2. I am not receiving my verification code,.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not receiving my verification code,.: Microsoft please fix this issue, my laptop is stuck in recovery and I need the recovery ID, i need the verification code sent to my phone when i tried to change the option they said i need to wait one month till i can access it, i cannot wait this long to access my laptop...
  3. I am not receiving my verification code,.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not receiving my verification code,.: Microsoft please fix this issue, my laptop is stuck in recovery and I need the recovery ID, i need the verification code sent to my phone when i tried to change the option they said i need to wait one month till i can access it, i cannot wait this long to access my laptop...
  4. Not receiving verification codes on my email.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving verification codes on my email.: Hello, I tried to log into my Microsoft account, and it sent me email with verification code, however, the emails are not coming. They are not in spam nor in bulk folders and the adress is correct, I have checked it multiple times. Does anyone know what is wrong?...
  5. Not receiving verification codes on my email.

Not receiving verification codes on my email.: Hello, I tried to log into my Microsoft account, and it sent me email with verification code, however, the emails are not coming. They are not in spam nor in bulk folders and the adress is correct, I have checked it multiple times. Does anyone know what is wrong?...
  6. I am not receiving the verification email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not receiving the verification email: I am not receiving the verification email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-receiving-the-verification-email/d4a96153-65e3-44bb-9eac-9608658d4875
  7. I am not receiving the verification email

I am not receiving the verification email: I am not receiving the verification email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-receiving-the-verification-email/d4a96153-65e3-44bb-9eac-9608658d4875
  8. I am not receiving a verification email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not receiving a verification email: I want to change my primary e-mail address under Account Aliases. I click on 'Make Primary', then 'Send Email' but the email never comes through. Ive already checked my spam folder and have attempted this over several days. Please urgently assist as I am unable to access my...
  9. I am not receiving a verification email

I am not receiving a verification email: I want to change my primary e-mail address under Account Aliases. I click on 'Make Primary', then 'Send Email' but the email never comes through. Ive already checked my spam folder and have attempted this over several days. Please urgently assist as I am unable to access my...
  10. I am not receiving the email verification code in order to change my password.

I am not receiving the email verification code in order to change my password.: I verified account by sending emails from 3 different accounts. The email supplied to Microsoft to verify my account works. It has worked many times in the past, but I have tried at least 20 times today with no results....