Windows 10: I am not receiving my verification code,.

Discus and support I am not receiving my verification code,. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft please fix this issue, my laptop is stuck in recovery and I need the recovery ID, i need the verification code sent to my phone when i tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by omar jalloul, Jun 25, 2024.

1. I am not receiving my verification code,.

Microsoft please fix this issue, my laptop is stuck in recovery and I need the recovery ID, i need the verification code sent to my phone when i tried to change the option they said i need to wait one month till i can access it, i cannot wait this long to access my laptop

:)

omar jalloul, Jun 25, 2024
  2. JC03 Win User

Did not receive the Microsoft Account Verification Code

Hi, SHARON.

I'm Jen, I'm also an Outlook account user just like you. I'm not working for Microsoft but I'd be happy to help you figure this out.

I understand you're not receiving a verification code for your Microsoft account. If your security info's are up to date, you may be experiencing delays receiving the code which I have also experienced before. But if you have already waited too long and have made a couple of attempts, I suggest following the suggested steps in the "Troubleshooting verification code issues" section on the support page below.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Feel free to share how it went.

Kind regards.

3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Receiving wrong verification code to verify email

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are receiving a wrong verification code for email verification, we will look into this for you. However, please reply with the following details to assist you further:

• Where exactly do you get the prompt/notification to verify the email address?
    • How are you trying to verify the email?

However, you can try using other options to request the verification code i.e. requesting the code over a call or as a text to your phone number and see if that helps in resolving the issue.

For more information on troubleshooting verification codes, you can refer the section
    Troubleshooting verification code issues in the article

Microsoft account security info & verification codes

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 25, 2024
  4. JY_24 Win User

I am not receiving my verification code,.

Cant receive verification code

I'm experiencing difficulties in receiving verification codes from Microsoft accounts. However, I am able to receive email updates by substituting the email address with another one. The problem lies in the fact that I am unable to receive any verification codes, and I do not have any alternative phone number or email address available to receive the code.

JY_24, Jun 25, 2024
Thema:

I am not receiving my verification code,.

1. I am not receiving my verification code,. - Similar Threads - receiving verification code

2. Not receiving verification code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving verification code: My laptop crashed and went into recovery mode, prompting me for the bitlocker recovery code. No problem, I followed the instructions on the screen and went to the link. When I tried to log in, I was asked for the last 4 digits of my phone number to send a verification code...
  3. Not receiving verification code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not receiving verification code: My laptop crashed and went into recovery mode, prompting me for the bitlocker recovery code. No problem, I followed the instructions on the screen and went to the link. When I tried to log in, I was asked for the last 4 digits of my phone number to send a verification code...
  4. I am not receiving verification code on my number.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not receiving verification code on my number.: Bit locker key issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-receiving-verification-code-on-my-number/c82a61b1-1499-4a26-85ae-541470d64629
  5. I am not receiving verification code on my number.

I am not receiving verification code on my number.: Bit locker key issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-receiving-verification-code-on-my-number/c82a61b1-1499-4a26-85ae-541470d64629
  6. I am not receiving my verification code,.

I am not receiving my verification code,.: Microsoft please fix this issue, my laptop is stuck in recovery and I need the recovery ID, i need the verification code sent to my phone when i tried to change the option they said i need to wait one month till i can access it, i cannot wait this long to access my laptop...
  7. I am not receiving Pin Code Verifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not receiving Pin Code Verifications: I updated the BIOS on my Asus laptop. The Bitlocker was temporarily disabled. BIOS was updated and screen where I enter my passocode to access my laptop popped up as usual. I now have to set up the PIN again. However, verification codes are not being sent to either my mobile...
  8. I am not receiving Pin Code Verifications

I am not receiving Pin Code Verifications: I updated the BIOS on my Asus laptop. The Bitlocker was temporarily disabled. BIOS was updated and screen where I enter my passocode to access my laptop popped up as usual. I now have to set up the PIN again. However, verification codes are not being sent to either my mobile...
  9. Not receiving verification code

Not receiving verification code: Hi, updated windows 11 bios when i sign in it asks for verification code I put my password in and it then sends me a code which I don't receive, i have checked my emails with my broadband provider and there's nothing there, I did this several times last night and this morning...
  10. Not Receiving Verification Code

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not Receiving Verification Code: Hi, I have problem with this, I didn't received any SMS through my phone number, I've double check my profile info to check the phone number is correct or not.please help, I can't login to my laptop because after update the windows system the laptop request to setup new pin,...