Windows 10: I am not receiving a verification email

Discus and support I am not receiving a verification email in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to change my primary e-mail address under Account Aliases. I click on 'Make Primary', then 'Send Email' but the email never comes through. Ive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nadia Bekker1, Sep 23, 2023.

1. I am not receiving a verification email

I want to change my primary e-mail address under Account Aliases. I click on 'Make Primary', then 'Send Email' but the email never comes through. Ive already checked my spam folder and have attempted this over several days. Please urgently assist as I am unable to access my Microsoft Outlook accout.

:)

Nadia Bekker1, Sep 23, 2023

2. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Sep 23, 2023
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Receiving wrong verification code to verify email

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are receiving a wrong verification code for email verification, we will look into this for you. However, please reply with the following details to assist you further:

• Where exactly do you get the prompt/notification to verify the email address?
    • How are you trying to verify the email?

However, you can try using other options to request the verification code i.e. requesting the code over a call or as a text to your phone number and see if that helps in resolving the issue.

For more information on troubleshooting verification codes, you can refer the section
    Troubleshooting verification code issues in the article

Microsoft account security info & verification codes

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 23, 2023
  4. CraigLong Win User

I am not receiving a verification email

I am not receiving verification code in my email and can't use my Windows 11 laptop because of that.

Did you check your spam folder in your email? Do you have a phone number listed in your account recovery options with which to receive the verification code?

I'm not sure what is wrong but if it's 2 Step Verification getting in the way you can temporarily turn that off if you can log into your account from another device.

CraigLong, Sep 23, 2023
Thema:

I am not receiving a verification email

1. I am not receiving a verification email - Similar Threads - receiving verification email

2. Verification Email not Received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verification Email not Received: I want to update or change security in my microsoft account and am able to access my account. Everytime I select something Microsoft wants to check my identity by sending a code to my email account. It confirms the email address to send the code to correctly which should lead...
  3. Verification Email not Received

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Verification Email not Received: I want to update or change security in my microsoft account and am able to access my account. Everytime I select something Microsoft wants to check my identity by sending a code to my email account. It confirms the email address to send the code to correctly which should lead...
  4. I am not receiving the verification email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not receiving the verification email: I am not receiving the verification email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-receiving-the-verification-email/d4a96153-65e3-44bb-9eac-9608658d4875
  5. I am not receiving the verification email

I am not receiving the verification email: I am not receiving the verification email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-receiving-the-verification-email/d4a96153-65e3-44bb-9eac-9608658d4875
  6. I am not receiving a verification email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not receiving a verification email: I want to change my primary e-mail address under Account Aliases. I click on 'Make Primary', then 'Send Email' but the email never comes through. Ive already checked my spam folder and have attempted this over several days. Please urgently assist as I am unable to access my...
  7. No receiving verification codes on email

No receiving verification codes on email: When trying to log into my PC a few minutes ago the following message appeared on my screen: "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to setup your PIN again." There was a clickable message below saying, "Set up my PIN"....
  8. I am not receiving verification emails from Microsoft/

I am not receiving verification emails from Microsoft/: Dear Microsoft,I've been trying to migrate my mojang account to a microsoft account for months. But then I didn't get a confirmation code. At first I thought it was Mojang because I didn't get an email from that. After further research, I have found that if I want to change...
  9. I am not receiving verification emails from Microsoft/

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am not receiving verification emails from Microsoft/: Dear Microsoft,I've been trying to migrate my mojang account to a microsoft account for months. But then I didn't get a confirmation code. At first I thought it was Mojang because I didn't get an email from that. After further research, I have found that if I want to change...
  10. I am not receiving verification emails from Microsoft/

in Windows 10 Gaming