Windows 10: I am not getting the Wifi password to cast my phone to laptop

Discus and support I am not getting the Wifi password to cast my phone to laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am not getting the Wifi password to cast my phone to laptop. I tried mirror casting my phone screen to my laptop but on the phone I am asked of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JATAU ABASHI, Aug 17, 2023.

1. I am not getting the Wifi password to cast my phone to laptop

I am not getting the Wifi password to cast my phone to laptop. I tried mirror casting my phone screen to my laptop but on the phone I am asked of the laptop Wifi password which my laptop is not on password and I do not know where to get the password from. The connect app does not have option to check for password either

:)

JATAU ABASHI, Aug 17, 2023
Thema:

I am not getting the Wifi password to cast my phone to laptop

1. I am not getting the Wifi password to cast my phone to laptop - Similar Threads - getting Wifi password

2. I am not getting the Wifi password to cast my phone to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not getting the Wifi password to cast my phone to laptop: I am not getting the Wifi password to cast my phone to laptop. I tried mirror casting my phone screen to my laptop but on the phone I am asked of the laptop Wifi password which my laptop is not on password and I do not know where to get the password from. The connect app does...
  3. My wifi password works on phone but not PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wifi password works on phone but not PC: Hi! My wifi password happens to work on my phone, when I try the exact same password on my PC however, it happens to not work. Help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! Also its a wifi extension if that helps....
  4. Casting though my phone is not working

Casting though my phone is not working: I have Chromecast on my phone and my computer's name shows up but when i click on it it dissapears for a while and then shows up again, and it just doesn't cast...
  5. Casting though my phone is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Casting though my phone is not working: I have Chromecast on my phone and my computer's name shows up but when i click on it it dissapears for a while and then shows up again, and it just doesn't cast...
  6. Casting phone screen onto laptop in a window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Casting phone screen onto laptop in a window: Hello, is there any way I can cast my phone screen onto my laptop without it taking up the entirety of my laptop screen? I want to be able to still use my laptop with my phone screen displayed in a small window in a corner of my laptop, is that possible?...
  7. Casting phone screen onto laptop in a window

Casting phone screen onto laptop in a window: Hello, is there any way I can cast my phone screen onto my laptop without it taking up the entirety of my laptop screen? I want to be able to still use my laptop with my phone screen displayed in a small window in a corner of my laptop, is that possible?...
  8. Cannot cast my phone's screen on my windows laptop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot cast my phone's screen on my windows laptop.: So whenever I try to cast my phone's screen on my laptop it doesn't work for some reason. My laptop shows up on the list but when I select it it loads for a bit and then it starts looking for other device and my laptop doesn't show up anymore until I disconnect the WiFi and...
  9. how to cast phone screen into personal laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to cast phone screen into personal laptop: how to cast phone screen into personal laptop by app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-cast-phone-screen-into-personal-laptop/d69d4df7-9afb-4ef2-b8d1-7d1a9bd4d69a
  10. How to cast my phone to my laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to cast my phone to my laptop?: Is there any way to cast the display of my phone (Google Pixel 4 XL) to my laptop (Windows 10 PC) without using third-party software? submitted by /u/TheDoctor__50 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f1ksof/how_to_cast_my_phone_to_my_laptop/