Windows 10: I AM NOT GETTING BLUETOOTH DRIVER IN DELL DESKTOP

Discus and support I AM NOT GETTING BLUETOOTH DRIVER IN DELL DESKTOP in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I AM NOT GETTING BLUETOOTH DRIVER IN DELL DESKTOP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CHILUSANI chilusani, May 31, 2024.

1. I AM NOT GETTING BLUETOOTH DRIVER IN DELL DESKTOP

I AM NOT GETTING BLUETOOTH DRIVER IN DELL DESKTOP

:)

CHILUSANI chilusani, May 31, 2024

2. Bluetooth's mobile phone drivers

Hi David,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers as the initial troubleshooting steps and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager
    • Locate Bluetooth drivers, expand, right click and click on Update.
    If it doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to uninstall
    and re-install the Bluetooth drivers in compatibility mode. Here is the steps:

• Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the
      Driver’s setup file
      for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall
    • If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Keep us informed about the status of the issue and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, May 31, 2024
  3. No Bluetooth Driver

My phone sees my bluetooth card. Its a

Dell Wireless 370 Bluetooth Mini-card.

The computer is not seeing this card in the device settings.

I guess the issue becomes one of finding the driver and installing it.

Comments, suggestions.

grandpavic, May 31, 2024
  4. doobes Win User

Dell XPS 13 lost Bluetooth after Dell update

Hi all,

Sorry for this being my first post, but I've run into a Bluetooth problem and cannot seem to get past it.

I've got a Dell XPS 13 9333 (the initial one) that has performed well for me with the exception of occasional Bluetooth driver burp. In the past I've been able to restore functionality by reinstalling the driver, doing a system restore, etc.

Trouble is, this time, I've run into a brick wall.

Last night I got an alert from the Dell Update daemon that they were installing an update.

This morning everything was working fine and then blink, no more bluetooth mouse. Cycling power on the mouse did nothing and a quick check indicated no Bluetooth device listing in Settings->Devices.

I've downloaded the Intel bluetooth drivers from the Dell website and initially did a repair, and then when that didn't work a removal and then installation. No luck. I've also done a

Restarting the laptop doesn't change anything. No bluetooth.

Looking in the Device Manager, there is no listing for any Bluetooth devices.

Any ideas?

Chris

doobes, May 31, 2024
Thema:

1. I AM NOT GETTING BLUETOOTH DRIVER IN DELL DESKTOP - Similar Threads - GETTING BLUETOOTH DRIVER

2. I AM NOT GETTING BLUETOOTH DRIVER IN DELL DESKTOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I AM NOT GETTING BLUETOOTH DRIVER IN DELL DESKTOP: I AM NOT GETTING BLUETOOTH DRIVER IN DELL DESKTOP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-getting-bluetooth-driver-in-dell-desktop/00fc6344-7c58-419f-a3b5-8bc308c5c519
  3. Bluetooth Driver suddenly getting device cannot start Code 10 on dell laptops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Driver suddenly getting device cannot start Code 10 on dell laptops: Have tried re-imaging laptop to windows 10 and after sometime the windows updates kills Bluetooth driver on XPS 15 laptop. Have tried the gpo edit method, restart bluetooth support service and set to auto, removed and reinstalled the driver too still not working.Anyone has...
  4. Bluetooth Driver suddenly getting device cannot start Code 10 on dell laptops

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Driver suddenly getting device cannot start Code 10 on dell laptops: Have tried re-imaging laptop to windows 10 and after sometime the windows updates kills Bluetooth driver on XPS 15 laptop. Have tried the gpo edit method, restart bluetooth support service and set to auto, removed and reinstalled the driver too still not working.Anyone has...
  5. bluetooth driver on Dell laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth driver on Dell laptop: Hy there, Recently I've experienced issues with my bluetooth driver. I've actually got it a few time before. But I could fix them, the problem is. I can't fix it anymore with the solve I found... I used to just download the newest driver from my company Dell. But that doesnt...
  6. bluetooth driver on Dell laptop

bluetooth driver on Dell laptop: Hy there, Recently I've experienced issues with my bluetooth driver. I've actually got it a few time before. But I could fix them, the problem is. I can't fix it anymore with the solve I found... I used to just download the newest driver from my company Dell. But that doesnt...
  7. bluetooth driver on Dell laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Why am I getting this on my DESKTOP?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why am I getting this on my DESKTOP?: I NEVER use EDGE or BING ever! As of today, I'm getting this posting screenshot on my DESKTOP even before I log in to ANY account. Is it yet another problem with the recent update to the OS? I rolled back to previous version but I'm getting this now. I tried to uninstall...
  9. Bluetooth Driver for Dell Latitude

Bluetooth Driver for Dell Latitude: Where can I get a bluetooth driver for a 2018 Dell Latitude E6420? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver-for-dell-latitude/7fc42c81-e0cb-4970-a0ab-5061a05522f6
  10. I am having problem with my Bluetooth Dell Wireless Keyboard connet

I am having problem with my Bluetooth Dell Wireless Keyboard connet: I am having difficulty in getting my Dell Wireless Keyboard connectivity in this Dell Dimension 9200 desk top since Win 10 upgrade. Win 10 through WU installing "Broadcom Bluetooth 3.0 USB" and soon I loose the function of this keyboard that is connected through USB Blue...