Windows 10: I am locked out of my laptop

Discus and support I am locked out of my laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop admin account is an old email that I don’t have access to anymore. How do I remove the admin account without the password or having to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mabel Carpenter, Jun 24, 2023.

1. I am locked out of my laptop

My laptop admin account is an old email that I don’t have access to anymore. How do I remove the admin account without the password or having to factory reset

:)

Mabel Carpenter, Jun 24, 2023
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 24, 2023
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 24, 2023
  4. I am locked out of my laptop

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jun 24, 2023
Thema:

I am locked out of my laptop

1. I am locked out of my laptop - Similar Threads - locked laptop

2. How to get rid of hard disk security password lock in Acer laptop v3772

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of hard disk security password lock in Acer laptop v3772: How to get rid of hard disk security password lock in Acer laptop v3772.I'm trying to get back in to windows and I need a master password for it and I need master password for the BIOS HDD password as well....
  3. How to get rid of hard disk security password lock in Acer laptop v3772

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of hard disk security password lock in Acer laptop v3772: How to get rid of hard disk security password lock in Acer laptop v3772.I'm trying to get back in to windows and I need a master password for it and I need master password for the BIOS HDD password as well....
  4. My laptop screen is locked and can't log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop screen is locked and can't log in: My laptop screen is locked and I can't log in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-screen-is-locked-and-cant-log-in/86dac471-92e7-42e0-a960-48c431353b76
  5. My laptop screen is locked and can't log in

My laptop screen is locked and can't log in: My laptop screen is locked and I can't log in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-screen-is-locked-and-cant-log-in/86dac471-92e7-42e0-a960-48c431353b76
  6. why my lock screen has no wall paper only black. win11 new lenovo laptop. i can open wigets...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my lock screen has no wall paper only black. win11 new lenovo laptop. i can open wigets...: why my lock screen has no wall paper only black. win11 new lenovo laptop. i can open wigets is working just no wallpaper and black color background....
  7. why my lock screen has no wall paper only black. win11 new lenovo laptop. i can open wigets...

why my lock screen has no wall paper only black. win11 new lenovo laptop. i can open wigets...: why my lock screen has no wall paper only black. win11 new lenovo laptop. i can open wigets is working just no wallpaper and black color background....
  8. Why is Microsoft still unable to lock my stolen laptop after I try locking it using "Find...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft still unable to lock my stolen laptop after I try locking it using "Find...: My laptop has been stolen through my studio window. I have headed to my Microsoft Account and to my Devices https://account.microsoft.com/devices and then Find My Device tab for my stolen laptop. The last location is from August 2024. There is, however, also a Lock button...
  9. Why is Microsoft still unable to lock my stolen laptop after I try locking it using "Find...

Why is Microsoft still unable to lock my stolen laptop after I try locking it using "Find...: My laptop has been stolen through my studio window. I have headed to my Microsoft Account and to my Devices https://account.microsoft.com/devices and then Find My Device tab for my stolen laptop. The last location is from August 2024. There is, however, also a Lock button...
  10. Why is Microsoft still unable to lock my stolen laptop after I try locking it using "Find...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security