Windows 10: I am locked out of my laptop. Do I have a virus?

Discus and support I am locked out of my laptop. Do I have a virus? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I was forced to change my password to log in but I keep getting the message "Unable to update the password. The value provided for the new password... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Julia Perin, Sep 24, 2024 at 4:12 PM.

1. I am locked out of my laptop. Do I have a virus?

I was forced to change my password to log in but I keep getting the message "Unable to update the password. The value provided for the new password does not meet the length, complexity or history requirements of the domain." I try new passwords over 8 characters, letters upper and lower case, numbers and characters, all same error message.

:)

2. n-ster Win User
  3. vishoka Win User
    edge locked by virus

Edge has locked up and displays message: "contact for virus removal" Virus and malware removal programs have not fixed the problem (spybot, avira, malwarebytes, windows malicious malware program removal tool.) Any suggestions?

4. I am locked out of my laptop. Do I have a virus?

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

Thema:

I am locked out of my laptop. Do I have a virus?

1. I am locked out of my laptop. Do I have a virus? - Similar Threads - locked laptop virus

2. I am locked out of my laptop. Do I have a virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am locked out of my laptop. Do I have a virus?: I was forced to change my password to log in but I keep getting the message "Unable to update the password. The value provided for the new password does not meet the length, complexity or history requirements of the domain." I try new passwords over 8 characters, letters...
  3. I am locked out of my laptop. Do I have a virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am locked out of my laptop. Do I have a virus?: I was forced to change my password to log in but I keep getting the message "Unable to update the password. The value provided for the new password does not meet the length, complexity or history requirements of the domain." I try new passwords over 8 characters, letters...
  4. I am locked out of my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am locked out of my laptop: My laptop admin account is an old email that I don’t have access to anymore. How do I remove the admin account without the password or having to factory reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-locked-out-of-my-laptop/a94129de-0e4f-4854-a5ee-22707c89241c
  5. I am locked out of my laptop

I am locked out of my laptop: My laptop admin account is an old email that I don’t have access to anymore. How do I remove the admin account without the password or having to factory reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-locked-out-of-my-laptop/a94129de-0e4f-4854-a5ee-22707c89241c
  6. I am locked out of my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am locked out of my laptop.: I have had an extremely stressful week and I have forgotten the PIN I've typed in 10,000 times. I do not remember my pin to save my life. I cannot get into my other outlook account.Is it possible to get into my laptop?...
  7. I am locked out of my laptop.

I am locked out of my laptop.: I have had an extremely stressful week and I have forgotten the PIN I've typed in 10,000 times. I do not remember my pin to save my life. I cannot get into my other outlook account.Is it possible to get into my laptop?...
  8. I am locked out of my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am locked out of my laptop: I booted up my laptop today and entered the password like usual and then i get an error saying that the sign in option is disabled. I tried hitting the forgot the password option but that doesn't work either. Whenever i click in Forgot the password it never works, i never get...
  9. I am locked out of my laptop

I am locked out of my laptop: I booted up my laptop today and entered the password like usual and then i get an error saying that the sign in option is disabled. I tried hitting the forgot the password option but that doesn't work either. Whenever i click in Forgot the password it never works, i never get...
  10. I am locked out of my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen