Windows 10: I am having trouble with my Bluetooth on my new Windows 11 laptop.

Discus and support I am having trouble with my Bluetooth on my new Windows 11 laptop. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft Support, I bought this laptop just a couple days ago it is on Windows 11 and when I first set it up the Bluetooth worked fine - it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JC 616, Feb 20, 2024.

1. JC 616 Win User

I am having trouble with my Bluetooth on my new Windows 11 laptop.

Hi Microsoft Support, I bought this laptop just a couple days ago it is on Windows 11 and when I first set it up the Bluetooth worked fine - it was visible - however I came back to it and it had disappeared, completely from Device Manager as well as I thought. However I found it in "Show Hidden". I briefly got it back last night but it has disappeared again. I've looked for support on previous posts and a lot have suggested I uninstall the "Generic Bluetooth Driver" and reinstall the latest. However I have quite an obscure brand called SGIN and the model is M15 Pro and cannot find the suitab

:)

JC 616, Feb 20, 2024
Thema:

I am having trouble with my Bluetooth on my new Windows 11 laptop.

1. I am having trouble with my Bluetooth on my new Windows 11 laptop. - Similar Threads - having trouble Bluetooth

2. I am having trouble buying a laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having trouble buying a laptop: I am having trouble downloading the get help app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-trouble-buying-a-laptop/55f20a3b-f4e4-4ceb-a337-e5154119ceb8
  3. I am having trouble buying a laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having trouble buying a laptop: I am having trouble downloading the get help app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-trouble-buying-a-laptop/55f20a3b-f4e4-4ceb-a337-e5154119ceb8
  4. I am having trouble with my Bluetooth on my new Windows 11 laptop.

I am having trouble with my Bluetooth on my new Windows 11 laptop.: Hi Microsoft Support, I bought this laptop just a couple days ago it is on Windows 11 and when I first set it up the Bluetooth worked fine - it was visible - however I came back to it and it had disappeared, completely from Device Manager as well as I thought. However I found...
  5. I'm having trouble connecting my Bluetooth headphones to my Windows 11 laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having trouble connecting my Bluetooth headphones to my Windows 11 laptop.: Hello everyone! I'm having trouble connecting my Bluetooth headphones to my Windows 11 laptop. The devices were paired successfully before, but now they won't connect, and I'm not seeing them in the available devices list. I've tried unpairing and repairing, updating...
  6. I'm having trouble connecting my Bluetooth headphones to my Windows 11 laptop.

I'm having trouble connecting my Bluetooth headphones to my Windows 11 laptop.: Hello everyone! I'm having trouble connecting my Bluetooth headphones to my Windows 11 laptop. The devices were paired successfully before, but now they won't connect, and I'm not seeing them in the available devices list. I've tried unpairing and repairing, updating...
  7. I have trouble with my laptop, it was reinstalled to win 11

I have trouble with my laptop, it was reinstalled to win 11: I have trouble with my laptop, it was reinstalled to win 11 it went ok no problems, shut it down overnight and restarted it the next morning and it got as far the sign in screen and that was all no password was acceptable so I can't get any further, no error massages, pls...
  8. Having trouble with my laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Having trouble with my laptop: My old laptop that I bought about 5 years ago is really acting up on me. Sometimes it will bootup to Windows and about half the time after the bios loads up it freezes up on my and I'm getting stuck at a blank screen with a curser at the top left of the screen. My laptop...
  9. I am having trouble connecting a Bluetooth keyboard to my Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am having trouble connecting a Bluetooth keyboard to my Windows 10 Laptop: I tried connecting a wireless Bluetooth keyboard to my Windows 10 Laptop but it asked me for a pin and I don't know what the pin is or what to do now. [ATTACH]...
  10. I am having trouble with connecting my laptop with my phone via bluetooth. This is not one...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am having trouble with connecting my laptop with my phone via bluetooth. This is not one...: Note: Windows 10 version 1900+ Android phone, Samsung Galaxy, Android 10 Both devices competently updated. Problem: My laptop is able to connect to my Echo Dot, speakers and earphones. My phone easily connects to all these as well. However, my phone and laptop do not work so...