Windows 10: I am having real problems with my MS account and my PC access through it. I have had...

Discus and support I am having real problems with my MS account and my PC access through it. I have had... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; HELP HELP HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-real-problems-with-my-ms-account-and/b3f99325-3ce6-41a1-b658-64dea984a0b0 Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by EOlson63, Jun 5, 2024.

1. EOlson63 Win User

I am having real problems with my MS account and my PC access through it. I have had...

HELP HELP HELP

:)

EOlson63, Jun 5, 2024
  2. candyagu Win User

Unable to access MS account on my pc

Hi, I can't sign into my MS account. To resolve the problem I tried this steps Fix: You've Been Signed In With A Temporary Profile Now i have a local account and I have tried unsuccessfully to add an MS account. The
    sign in with an MS account button isn't responding. Help as I have no access to my files on my PCMy PC runs on Windows 10

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

candyagu, Jun 5, 2024
  3. Matt316 Win User
    Unable to access MS account

Hi, Not strictly MS office. I'm having trouble accessing my MS account. I rarely use it, and do not use it to log in to my computer. I've had a couple of emails suggesting that there has been some unusual activity on it (from Russia!), and a security alert. These do seem genuine emails. However, I have tried to access the account to see the activity, but I have been unable to log in. It keeps prompting me for the password, and even when I have (apparently) successfully changed it, it then refuses to allow access saying that the password is incorrect. When changing the password, I have tried to put in the same one as previously entered, but it says that I cannot use it as it has already been used before. This would suggest that it has accepted the previously entered new password, but will now not accept it. I don't understand. Matt

Matt316, Jun 5, 2024
  4. I am having real problems with my MS account and my PC access through it. I have had...

Access to MS account

An employee was recently dismissed and we now do not have the passwords to either the laptop, or the MS account. Being a local party Association, it is imperative that we gain access to ensure that any data cannot be accessed by the now ex employee.
    Any suggestions?

BrianWedge, Jun 5, 2024
Thema:

I am having real problems with my MS account and my PC access through it. I have had...

1. I am having real problems with my MS account and my PC access through it. I have had... - Similar Threads - having real problems

2. I am having real problems with my MS account and my PC access through it. I have had...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having real problems with my MS account and my PC access through it. I have had...: HELP HELP HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-real-problems-with-my-ms-account-and/b3f99325-3ce6-41a1-b658-64dea984a0b0
  3. I am having real problems with my MS account and my PC access through it. I have had...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having real problems with my MS account and my PC access through it. I have had...: HELP HELP HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-real-problems-with-my-ms-account-and/b3f99325-3ce6-41a1-b658-64dea984a0b0
  4. I have a problem with my pc!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I have a problem with my pc!: can someone help me with this problem? when i turn on my pc, it direct me in the screen “install windows” if i click the button “Install” the pc install windows and when it’s done it restart automatically my pc and it direct me again in the same screen. If i try to click...
  5. access to my laptop/pc through MS account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    access to my laptop/pc through MS account: I want to access my laptop having MS account to manage my data in that device in any disk such as C,D,E,F. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-my-laptoppc-through-ms-account/bca6a612-f307-440f-8497-e8e85fe40360
  6. access to my laptop/pc through MS account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    access to my laptop/pc through MS account: I want to access my laptop having MS account to manage my data in that device in any disk such as C,D,E,F. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-my-laptoppc-through-ms-account/bca6a612-f307-440f-8497-e8e85fe40360
  7. access to my laptop/pc through MS account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I am having a problem with my webmail.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am having a problem with my webmail.: My webmail account keeps telling me I have folders that I can't find. Recently, because Outlook kept disappearing from my desktop, a Microsoft tech uninstalled and reinstalled 365. This has happened before with no problems but this time I lost half of my folders and the...
  9. Have MS employee that is accessing my pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Have MS employee that is accessing my pc: I have reported this issue several times only to have fallen on deaf ears. I have had 3 personal computers renered useless from all of this and private records have been accessed. I need someone to explain to me how the MS employee is getting through? I thought my system was...
  10. I am having problems with my display!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am having problems with my display!: In many apps from Microsoft Store as well as desktop apps such as WhatsApp Desktop, Teams app, Edge, Chrome, etc. having their text blurring and when I move my cursor towards them then it is clearly visible. Also, whenever I play any video on edge or chrome or even in the...