Windows 10: i am having multiple BSOD and system freezes , crashes

Discus and support i am having multiple BSOD and system freezes , crashes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HiI have encountered many different BSOD recently.Please kindly refer to the link below for minidump files and help me sort this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MOHITDESHPANDE, Jan 9, 2023.

1. i am having multiple BSOD and system freezes , crashes

HiI have encountered many different BSOD recently.Please kindly refer to the link below for minidump files and help me sort this out.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ail6Bud9gLLjgrYHDAQGzv3mwrXoYw?e=WpyCOQ

:)

MOHITDESHPANDE, Jan 9, 2023
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 9, 2023
  3. axe0 Win User
    Multiple BSODs over the past month. Seems to crash at random

There are a few different situations you could call crashes.
    • A BSOD crash,
    • A system freeze,
    • A reboot or shutdown.

Which of them do you mean?
    In the BSOD section we only help with BSOD crashes, for the other crashes you need to be at another section of the forum.

axe0, Jan 9, 2023
  4. i am having multiple BSOD and system freezes , crashes

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 9, 2023
Thema:

i am having multiple BSOD and system freezes , crashes

1. i am having multiple BSOD and system freezes , crashes - Similar Threads - having multiple BSOD

2. I am having crashed with my system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having crashed with my system: How do I solve the problem it happens whenever I do almost anything. I have the dump files uploadedhttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1F0ydYWbP2buAjDKkjlPut5LYuq6EN1Qq?usp=sharing...
  3. I am having crashed with my system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having crashed with my system: How do I solve the problem it happens whenever I do almost anything. I have the dump files uploadedhttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1F0ydYWbP2buAjDKkjlPut5LYuq6EN1Qq?usp=sharing...
  4. i am having multiple BSOD and system freezes , crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am having multiple BSOD and system freezes , crashes: HiI have encountered many different BSOD recently.Please kindly refer to the link below for minidump files and help me sort this out.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ail6Bud9gLLjgrYHDAQGzv3mwrXoYw?e=WpyCOQ...
  5. Multiple BSoD/Freeze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSoD/Freeze: All ready been through support, and support remote access. Here is my system info: Device name KevinProcessor AMD Ryzen 7 4700G with Radeon Graphics 3.60 GHzInstalled RAM 32.0 GB 31.4 GB usableSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorPen...
  6. I am having my computer freeze on me and crashing.

I am having my computer freeze on me and crashing.: I have included the reliability log. Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 9f Parameter 1: 3 Parameter 2: ffffde0fd70d79a0 Parameter 3: ffffc28ff685f7b0 Parameter 4: ffffde0fd7714b50 OS version: 10_0_18363 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 768_1 OS Version:...
  7. Hello, I am having a dual system on a drive and I am having multiple major problems...

Hello, I am having a dual system on a drive and I am having multiple major problems...: I have a NTFS disk 1 SSD that I am able to boot to after doing the following: 1. after pressing on the power the dell logo goes "on" ie, i gotten a POST and all and I have to F12 my way to manually select "UEFI Drive Partition 1 OS..." where my win10 SSF is located every...
  8. Multiple BSOD and freezing

Multiple BSOD and freezing: Hi ! My desktop pc freezes or gets BSOD multiple times per day. The pc is on about 16h per day and sometimes it has just done a restart when I not have been sitting by it and at other times I have got a Bluescreen or just freezing when I have been "working" on it. Sometimes...
  9. BSOD with multiple errors, random freezing and crashing

BSOD with multiple errors, random freezing and crashing: I've been having (and ignoring) these issues for a while, but they've started occurring more often lately and it's becoming a nuisance. The PC seems to crash randomly. If it crashes once, it's almost guaranteed it will crash again once or twice within the first few minutes...
  10. Multiple Crashes, Freezes and BSOD's

Multiple Crashes, Freezes and BSOD's: I have had a long history of issues with this PC, involving a mixture of Crashes (like cable being pulled out full black screen), freezes (unresponsive and audio plays on loop), and BSOD's. I fixed the first set of issues by moving my RAM onto a different channel, and since...