Windows 10: i am having an issue with startup apps, when i go to task manager and enable startup in any...

Discus and support i am having an issue with startup apps, when i go to task manager and enable startup in any... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i am having an issue with startup apps, when i go to task manager and enable startup in any app it gets disabled automatically after restarting pc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jatin Yogi, Sep 6, 2024.

1. i am having an issue with startup apps, when i go to task manager and enable startup in any...

i am having an issue with startup apps, when i go to task manager and enable startup in any app it gets disabled automatically after restarting pc.

:)

Jatin Yogi, Sep 6, 2024

2. Unable to enable a startup app

I can't enable windows store app to start with windows.

The step I folowed are

• Open task manager
    • go to startup tab
    • select the app
    • enable
    and when I reopen it's set at disable

The step recorder file

WeTransfer | Send Large Files Fast - Up To 2GB Free

Nilon123456789, Sep 6, 2024
  3. Task Manager - Startup tab

Actually, I like your suggestion as a first step.

Unchecking the wrong thing in Autoruns can brick a system.

OldNavyGuy, Sep 6, 2024
  4. i am having an issue with startup apps, when i go to task manager and enable startup in any...

Startup Apps Not Showing In Task Manager

Windows 11 Pro Insider Beta Channel - 22H2 Build 22623.891

Hi, as per the title, startup apps are not showing in Task Manager with the message "There are no start-up items to display". All my startup apps are still auto-starting with Windows but I have no way to manage (enable/disable) them.

System File Checker (SFC /scannow) reports no issues. Startup folders are present in default locations (I am the only user):

Restarting PC and restarting Windows Explorer have no effect.

As I mentioned, all my startup programs are still auto-starting fine but nothing is listed under "Startup apps" in Task Manager.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

brightspark70, Sep 6, 2024
Thema:

i am having an issue with startup apps, when i go to task manager and enable startup in any...

1. i am having an issue with startup apps, when i go to task manager and enable startup in any... - Similar Threads - having issue startup

2. i am having an issue with startup apps, when i go to task manager and enable startup in any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am having an issue with startup apps, when i go to task manager and enable startup in any...: i am having an issue with startup apps, when i go to task manager and enable startup in any app it gets disabled automatically after restarting pc....
  3. Some apps are not starting at startup even when enabled in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some apps are not starting at startup even when enabled in Task Manager: So, i have 2 apps1. QuickLook2. ShareXboth used to run at startup or logon but now they donti have even enbaled them in the Task manager > Startup apps :-But after a Restart, it gets "Disabled" by itself which i dont know what's happening hereplease help here...
  4. Some apps are not starting at startup even when enabled in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some apps are not starting at startup even when enabled in Task Manager: So, i have 2 apps1. QuickLook2. ShareXboth used to run at startup or logon but now they donti have even enbaled them in the Task manager > Startup apps :-But after a Restart, it gets "Disabled" by itself which i dont know what's happening hereplease help here...
  5. Task Manager > Startup I still have the option to disable/enable them, but they do not go away.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager > Startup I still have the option to disable/enable them, but they do not go away.: I recently removed a bunch of launchers from my PC [Windows 11]; however, these programs still appear in.Task Manager > StartupI still have the option to disable/enable them, but they do not go away. I currently have all of them disabled.I Also tried reaching to the Microsoft...
  6. Task Manager > Startup I still have the option to disable/enable them, but they do not go away.

Task Manager > Startup I still have the option to disable/enable them, but they do not go away.: I recently removed a bunch of launchers from my PC [Windows 11]; however, these programs still appear in.Task Manager > StartupI still have the option to disable/enable them, but they do not go away. I currently have all of them disabled.I Also tried reaching to the Microsoft...
  7. Task Manager does not display 'enabled' Startup Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager does not display 'enabled' Startup Apps: Windows Version 22H2 OS Build 22623.1037After launching Task Manager, selecting option Startup Apps displays only 'disabled' apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-does-not-display-enabled-startup-apps/4bf20ec5-0368-40be-a634-6f52d6bf340c
  8. Task Manager does not display 'enabled' Startup Apps

Task Manager does not display 'enabled' Startup Apps: Windows Version 22H2 OS Build 22623.1037After launching Task Manager, selecting option Startup Apps displays only 'disabled' apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-does-not-display-enabled-startup-apps/4bf20ec5-0368-40be-a634-6f52d6bf340c
  9. Apps not starting up or staying enabled for startup in task manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps not starting up or staying enabled for startup in task manager: Okay so, does anyone know why certain apps I've set to startup when windows does, just dont startup? its only like a select few atm those being, Onedrive, Gyazo, Logitech Gaming software, and MSI afterburner. I have to keep enabling them cause when i restart my pc they just...
  10. Unspecified Program in Startup Apps and in Task Manager/Startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unspecified Program in Startup Apps and in Task Manager/Startup: An unspecified program named "Program" resides in Startup Apps and in Task Manager's Startup app. The command line as seen in Task Manager is "C:\Program" Files\Teams Installer\Teams.exe --checkInstall --source=PROPLUS. Startup type is Registry. Teams.exe does indeed...