Windows 10: I am getting this error with almost every game ,I am trying to install .Help me pls. I was...

Discus and support I am getting this error with almost every game ,I am trying to install .Help me pls. I was... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried changing my computer name, Scanning for registry errors, Reinstalling program, Checking exe file ,running sfc,dsim scanner ,etc.Error 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Parth Dhanokar, Oct 2, 2024 at 12:22 PM.

1. I am getting this error with almost every game ,I am trying to install .Help me pls. I was...

I have tried changing my computer name, Scanning for registry errors, Reinstalling program, Checking exe file ,running sfc,dsim scanner ,etc.Error 2 :-Setup Was Unable To Create The Directory

:)

Parth Dhanokar, Oct 2, 2024 at 12:22 PM
  2. zithe Win User

Linux Noob - Ubuntu fails on install GRUB error 2

Did you burn the image on the slowest setting possible? Pop your disc in and try checking the disc for errors (booting from the disc). If it has an error on it then you have a bad install.

I just googled your motherboard and ubuntu... This thread is on the list. XD

If it's a bad install I'd suggest a different version of Ubuntu or to try Fedora instead. I had nothing but trouble with 8.04.

Also, try your connections. Sounds stupid but maybe the CD sent it and the hard drive couldn't get it or some weird thing like that. (Talking out my rear end now, but it's worth a shot)

Sorry I couldn't help more. *Frown I am getting this error with almost every game ,I am trying to install .Help me pls. I was... :(

3. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Oct 2, 2024 at 1:26 PM
  4. I am getting this error with almost every game ,I am trying to install .Help me pls. I was...

pls help me finding my game

One of my xbox games has dissapeared ,i cannot find it either in my app list or on my xbox games list however when i visited store to reinstall, it was already installed ,the game still shows some notifications and i am only able to play it by clicking
    on the notification ,pls help me find my game

Thema:

I am getting this error with almost every game ,I am trying to install .Help me pls. I was...

1. I am getting this error with almost every game ,I am trying to install .Help me pls. I was... - Similar Threads - getting error almost

2. I am getting this error with almost every game ,I am trying to install .Help me pls. I was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting this error with almost every game ,I am trying to install .Help me pls. I was...: I have tried changing my computer name, Scanning for registry errors, Reinstalling program, Checking exe file ,running sfc,dsim scanner ,etc.Error 2 :-Setup Was Unable To Create The Directory...
  3. I am getting this error with almost every game ,I am trying to install .Help me pls. I was...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am getting this error with almost every game ,I am trying to install .Help me pls. I was...: I have tried changing my computer name, Scanning for registry errors, Reinstalling program, Checking exe file ,running sfc,dsim scanner ,etc.Error 2 :-Setup Was Unable To Create The Directory...
  4. I am trying to install a game but I get Error 0x80072EE2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am trying to install a game but I get Error 0x80072EE2: I am trying to install a game through the Microsoft store, the game is Minecraft but I keep getting Error 0x80072EE2, and I'm really getting fed up how microsoft doesn't have any actual chat support, not even bot. I am on Windows 10 PC....
  5. I am trying to install a game but I get Error 0x80072EE2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to install a game but I get Error 0x80072EE2: I am trying to install a game through the Microsoft store, the game is Minecraft but I keep getting Error 0x80072EE2, and I'm really getting fed up how microsoft doesn't have any actual chat support, not even bot. I am on Windows 10 PC....
  6. I am trying to install a game but I get Error 0x80072EE2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. i am facing this problem pls somebody help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am facing this problem pls somebody help me: pls help me to fix this error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-facing-this-problem-pls-somebody-help-me/4ac72e03-a94c-4fa1-b802-49c31caba5a6
  8. I am trying to install a few games but I get a lot of errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to install a few games but I get a lot of errors: It was installing Microsoft VISUAL C++ 2015 - 2022 RUNTIME. But it shows me an error saying 'vc_runtimeMininum_x86.msi' cannot be found. I tried all sorts of things but nothing seems to work. I tried using Microsoft troubleshooting tools but nothing seems to work....
  9. I am trying to install a few games but I get a lot of errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to install a few games but I get a lot of errors: It was installing Microsoft VISUAL C++ 2015 - 2022 RUNTIME. But it shows me an error saying 'vc_runtimeMininum_x86.msi' cannot be found. I tried all sorts of things but nothing seems to work. I tried using Microsoft troubleshooting tools but nothing seems to work....
  10. I am trying to install a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to install a game: I am trying to install waruniverse game client from a website and when I finish downloading it and click install, it does nothing, I have tried compatibility mode troubleshooting, redownloading, nothing works. it worked before......