Windows 10: I am getting "Driver state failure" even after I reinstalled my windows.

Discus and support I am getting "Driver state failure" even after I reinstalled my windows. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Something is causing bsod in my device every time, I even reinstalld my Windows. Sometimes screen completely freezes for an s hour.Kindly look into it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yash Kumar2, Jan 8, 2023.

1. I am getting "Driver state failure" even after I reinstalled my windows.

Something is causing bsod in my device every time, I even reinstalld my Windows. Sometimes screen completely freezes for an s hour.Kindly look into it. Here's the link of minidup file : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aq6hYju9RwYQjQVbdmt25blKgU3i?e=xiCPGA

:)

Yash Kumar2, Jan 8, 2023
  2. Rose Cal Win User

driver power state failure help!

Hi,

It is possible that the error Driver Power State Failure you received is can be caused by
    the driver itself or power settings.
    To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps shared by S M Mahmudul Hasan
    on this thread on how to troubleshoot Driver Power State
    Failure.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jan 8, 2023
  3. Driver Power State Failure

Currently getting a driver power state failure on two identical machines. I've replaced memory & hard drive, reinstalled windows still getting the BSOD every few minutes. As suggested in other posts on this issue tried setting the power management to performance
    settings, and made sure none of the major devices are being powered off to save power. Updated all drivers in safe mode. BIOS is up to date. Clean install of Windows 10 so corruption shouldn't be an issue.

Here's a link to the latest MiniDump files:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3MEq3ih12UwYjdMRUsyX2FRV1E?usp=sharing

DavidNGonzalez, Jan 8, 2023
  4. I am getting "Driver state failure" even after I reinstalled my windows.

Driver Power State Failure (ntoskrnl.exe+22092e ) BSOD

Hi Ayan,

I suggest you to follow the steps given in the link below and check if it helps you.

Redirecting

Let us know the status of the issue.

PranavMishra5582, Jan 8, 2023
Thema:

I am getting "Driver state failure" even after I reinstalled my windows.

1. I am getting "Driver state failure" even after I reinstalled my windows. - Similar Threads - getting Driver state

2. Driver power state failure - I am getting random BSOD daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver power state failure - I am getting random BSOD daily: I have recently been getting BSOD randomly. I have trawled many forums and can't find a solution. i did manage to find out it was the storeahci.sys driver that was causing it via the dump file, but that's about all I know.Any ideas on how to fix this would be greatly...
  3. Driver power state failure - I am getting random BSOD daily

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver power state failure - I am getting random BSOD daily: I have recently been getting BSOD randomly. I have trawled many forums and can't find a solution. i did manage to find out it was the storeahci.sys driver that was causing it via the dump file, but that's about all I know.Any ideas on how to fix this would be greatly...
  4. Driver power state failure - I am getting randon BSOD daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver power state failure - I am getting randon BSOD daily: I have recently been getting BSOD randomly. I have trawled many forums and can't find a solution. i did manage to find out it was the storeahci.sys driver that was causing it via the dump file, but that's about all I know.Any ideas on how to fix this would be greatly...
  5. I am getting "Driver state failure" even after I reinstalled my windows.

I am getting "Driver state failure" even after I reinstalled my windows.: Something is causing bsod in my device every time, I even reinstalld my Windows. Sometimes screen completely freezes for an s hour.Kindly look into it. Here's the link of minidup file : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aq6hYju9RwYQjQVbdmt25blKgU3i?e=xiCPGA...
  6. The message I am getting is STOPCODE Driver power state failure what should I do

The message I am getting is STOPCODE Driver power state failure what should I do: The message I am getting is STOPCODE Driver power state failure what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-message-i-am-getting-is-stopcode-driver-power/4395f3d5-e637-44bc-a2c8-d64d9ba3d48a
  7. The message I am getting is STOPCODE Driver power state failure what should I do

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The message I am getting is STOPCODE Driver power state failure what should I do: The message I am getting is STOPCODE Driver power state failure what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-message-i-am-getting-is-stopcode-driver-power/4395f3d5-e637-44bc-a2c8-d64d9ba3d48a
  8. Driver Power State Failure during reinstallation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Driver Power State Failure during reinstallation: Hi, At first my audio suddenly stopped working. YouTube said that I had to restart my laptop, so that's what I did. Now internal speakers didn't show up in the sound control panel. The device manager said that the devicer wouldn't start code 10. It had something to do with...
  9. Driver Power State Failure even after troubleshooting

Driver Power State Failure even after troubleshooting: Hello, I’ve been getting a Driver Power State Failure error even after taking many troubleshooting steps. I’ve updated all my drivers but the error is still occurring. Can someone read these Minidumps It’s a OneDrive link and tell me what’s causing the error? Thanks,...
  10. Driver Power State Failure even after updating drivers

Driver Power State Failure even after updating drivers: For the past week, I have been getting this blue screen with stop code Driver Power State Failure every time I sleep or shut down my desktop then turn it back on in Windows 10. I have been researching the Microsoft Community about this problem and how to fix it. This lead me...