Windows 10: i am getting BSOD with exception code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.

Discus and support i am getting BSOD with exception code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; here are more details from windows debuggerminidump analysis************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dharmik lakhankiya, Sep 5, 2024.

1. i am getting BSOD with exception code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.

here are more details from windows debuggerminidump analysis************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true AllowParallelInitializationOfLocalRepositories : true EnableRedirectToChakraJsProvider : false -- Configuring repositories ----> Repository : LocalInstalled, Enabled: true ----> Repository : UserExtensions, Enab

:)

dharmik lakhankiya, Sep 5, 2024
  2. Rodgers74 Win User

BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Have been receiving a BSOD and I am hoping to get it solved. The error was stated as: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I have completed the steps in the "Driver
    Verification: BSOD
    " article. The link to the files is below:

http://1drv.ms/1ThiztX

Files Contained:

• .dmp (x2
    • MSinfo
    • Speccy System Specs
    Hopefully this can be easily resolved! Thanks for your time.

Rodgers74, Sep 5, 2024
  3. Josh903 Win User
    BSOD Stop Code System_Service_Exception

I am getting a BSOD with stop code System_Service_Exception. It seems to happen any time whether gaming or just sitting on desktop. I have searched google and suggestions were to update gfx driver and remove AntiVirus which I have done. I am running latest versions of AMD drivers. I ran SFC and it came back with no integrity violations.

I have attached zip file from the info collection program.

Josh903, Sep 5, 2024
  4. i am getting BSOD with exception code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.

Getting BSOD with multiple stop code.

Getting BSOD with multiple stop code-

1.KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR,

2.CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED,

3.UNEXPECTED_STORE-EXCEPTION,

4.SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION,

5.0xc000021a,

6.BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO.

I am getting all these. Mostly i am getting unexpected store exception or system service exception and when it restarts than critical process died codes comes up. I have diagnosed the RAM and updated all the drives from my side but no progress.

Jatin Dahiya1, Sep 5, 2024
Thema:

i am getting BSOD with exception code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.

1. i am getting BSOD with exception code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. - Similar Threads - getting BSOD exception

2. i am getting BSOD with exception code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am getting BSOD with exception code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.: here are more details from windows debuggerminidump analysis************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true...
  3. i am getting BSOD with exception code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am getting BSOD with exception code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.: here are more details from windows debuggerminidump analysis************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true...
  4. I get BSOD occasionally with the stopcode SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I get BSOD occasionally with the stopcode SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hello there. I just created my account to seek for help and I am new here. Please let me know if you need any extra information about my computer specification! My computer started getting these BSOD occasionally since November last year, I've been trying to fix it since...
  5. BSOD Stop Code System_Service_Exception

BSOD Stop Code System_Service_Exception: I am getting a BSOD with stop code System_Service_Exception. It seems to happen any time whether gaming or just sitting on desktop. I have searched google and suggestions were to update gfx driver and remove AntiVirus which I have done. I am running latest versions of AMD...
  6. BSOD - System Service Exception

BSOD - System Service Exception: Hi, Recently I've been having BSOD issues on my laptop, a Lenovo T440s. Initially, these were DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL issues, but after my computer failed to start up properly one time, forcing me to do a reset, the BSODs I am getting now are SYSTEM SERVICE...
  7. BSOD system service exception

BSOD system service exception: Hello, I keep receiving different BSOD's when using computer. Just browsing the internet it happens, occasionally it happens on start-up right after I log in to windows. I get different error messages every time but usually the system service exception. I have tried...
  8. BSOD - System Service Exception

BSOD - System Service Exception: Hey everybody, thanks for taking the time to read this. I recently did a fresh install of Windows 10 Home on my home build after getting a new SSD. Since then I've been dealing with pretty consistent System Service exception BSODs. A few times I got DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION...
  9. BSOD System service exception

BSOD System service exception: I got a BSOD with "System service exception (dxgmms2.sys) when trying to play a game, after the first time it happened I ran it a couple more times and got it every time about 5 min in. I opened BlueScreenView and two (errors)? (dxgmms2.sys and ntoskrnl.exe). Just no idea how...
  10. BSOD with stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD with stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: The past day or two I've started getting random BSOD with the stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. It says the file asmtxhci.sys is what failed. I know that's a file associated with my ASUS USB 3.x driver/s but I haven't been able to solve the issue myself. All my drivers are...