Windows 10: I am currently stuck on the loading screen for the past few hours and I don’t know what to do

Discus and support I am currently stuck on the loading screen for the past few hours and I don’t know what to do in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can’t figure out to get past the logo of my computer it gets to bios easily but not past the logo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SaVaGeDrAGoNDBZ, Dec 17, 2022.

1. I am currently stuck on the loading screen for the past few hours and I don’t know what to do

I can’t figure out to get past the logo of my computer it gets to bios easily but not past the logo

:)

SaVaGeDrAGoNDBZ, Dec 17, 2022

2. The Windows 10 update 1909 is stuck on the loading stage for the past 24 hours

For the past 24 hours my old HP dv6 laptop has been stuck on this screen -

"Preparing to configure Windows. Don't turn off your computer"

It's not frozen as the loading animation is playing but it is not progressing further.

I need to know if this will ever finish or do I need to cancel it by force shut down n recovering my system using a back up or system restore.

The last update was an update to Windows 10 1909 (KB4565483).

Anil Goswami 421, Dec 17, 2022
  3. pandaxWP Win User
    Can´t load pictures in search

When I use search (cortana or typing, doesn´t matter) to look for pictures they don´t load. They are just stuck on the black loading screen with the loading circle rolling and nothing happens. I have Lumia 950 and as far as I know I have the latest upgrades.
    This problem didn´t disappear even after I erased my phone and restored factory settings.
    I am currently stuck on the loading screen for the past few hours and I don’t know what to do 91cd2b8f-cc2b-420e-8272-24edd957ecd0.png

pandaxWP, Dec 17, 2022
  4. Marby Rey Win User

I am currently stuck on the loading screen for the past few hours and I don’t know what to do

Windows 10 stuck on loading screen.

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you check out Annu Singh’s answer in this thread:
    Windows 10 stuck on loading screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Dec 17, 2022
Thema:

I am currently stuck on the loading screen for the past few hours and I don’t know what to do

1. I am currently stuck on the loading screen for the past few hours and I don’t know what to do - Similar Threads - currently stuck loading

2. I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t know what to do: So basically I want to multiplayer in mc bedrock and on ps4 so when make account it’s says I can’t play and also it “you can’t play realms right now” and I don’t know what to do about it...
  3. I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don’t know what to do: So basically I want to multiplayer in mc bedrock and on ps4 so when make account it’s says I can’t play and also it “you can’t play realms right now” and I don’t know what to do about it...
  4. Stuck on this loading screen for hours, what is it and how do I fix it?

Stuck on this loading screen for hours, what is it and how do I fix it?: My laptop is stuck on this loading screen and I’m not sure why. The censored part is my name. I couldn’t find any similar images online so I apologise if this is a simple issue that I just don’t know about.My laptop was fine a few hours ago, I shut it didn’t power off or...
  5. I am currently stuck on the loading screen for the past few hours and I don’t know what to do

I am currently stuck on the loading screen for the past few hours and I don’t know what to do: I can’t figure out to get past the logo of my computer it gets to bios easily but not past the logo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-currently-stuck-on-the-loading-screen-for-the/586f1b0c-3004-455d-91e8-c582164024d0
  6. I am currently stuck on the loading screen for the past few hours and I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am currently stuck on the loading screen for the past few hours and I don’t know what to do: I can’t figure out to get past the logo of my computer it gets to bios easily but not past the logo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-currently-stuck-on-the-loading-screen-for-the/586f1b0c-3004-455d-91e8-c582164024d0
  7. I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t know what to do: So when some games started to not start, I chose the reset pc button and chose to keep files. After everything was done, everything was deleted and started running slow. So I tried opening settings but it was not opening so I tried pressing the windows button but that didn’t...
  8. I don’t know what to do

I don’t know what to do: So when some games started to not start, I chose the reset pc button and chose to keep files. After everything was done, everything was deleted and started running slow. So I tried opening settings but it was not opening so I tried pressing the windows button but that didn’t...
  9. I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don’t know what to do: I started my pc today, which was a bit glitchy (out of the normal) and I then shut it down and turned it on again. It then had to register a reparation - never actually came to desktop. Now I am “stuck” in the selection of “recovery media” (not sure if that’s the name). If I...