Windows 10: I added an toolbar Win10. Only 2 size options: large and small.

Discus and support I added an toolbar Win10. Only 2 size options: large and small. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I added an toolbar in Windows 10.I can rightclick the toolbar and set a size for the icons there: small or large.Small is too small, large is too... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by itisme_014, Sep 30, 2024 at 1:17 AM.

1. I added an toolbar Win10. Only 2 size options: large and small.

I added an toolbar in Windows 10.I can rightclick the toolbar and set a size for the icons there: small or large.Small is too small, large is too large. I need a setting in between.And no, I don't want to change a setting like scaling, which enlarges also pictures on the system, which renders correct graphical work impossible. Scaling must stay 100%.How to select an other setting than small or large, without installing an 3rd party utility?

:)

2. Beckfield Win User

Quick Launch taskbar: small is too small, large is too large

I am quite reluctantly forced to move down to the unfriendly UI of Windows 10 from Windows 7. I have enabled the Quick Launch toolbar, and have added the shortcuts I normally use there. The trouble is, the size of the icons is not consistent with the rest
    of the taskbar. The View>Small setting is too small, and Large is too large, and it just looks like Microsoft paid no attention.

Is there a way to make the icons on the Quick Launch toolbar the same size as other icons on the taskbar?

3. how to enable normal/bigger size from small font size in toolbar and next to icons

Hi Tim,

For us to address you concern, we suggest following these steps on how to increase the text size of toolbars, application labels and folder names:

• On Cortana search, type display settings.
    • Choose Display settings from the list.
    • Click on Advanced display settings.
    • Under Related settings, select on Advanced sizing of text and other items.
    • Under Change only the text size, change specific items on your preferred text size then click on
      Apply.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

4. I added an toolbar Win10. Only 2 size options: large and small.

Increase size of clickable area for toolbar on taskbar.

2 toolbar folders added to taskbar in Win10. Small or large icon size makes no difference. The clickable area to open the folders is a sliver - tough for these shaky old fingers to hit. Apparently, I am the only one with the problem as I have not found any reference to the issue. It would be nice if the icons could be used to open the folder - like everything else on the taskbar.

Red area is barely the size of the cursor point.

I added an toolbar Win10. Only 2 size options: large and small. fdb3c4bd-7503-4184-b2ca-177f5f695b2e?upload=true.jpg

Thema:

I added an toolbar Win10. Only 2 size options: large and small.

1. I added an toolbar Win10. Only 2 size options: large and small. - Similar Threads - added toolbar Win10

2. I added an toolbar Win10. Only 2 size options: large and small.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I added an toolbar Win10. Only 2 size options: large and small.: I added an toolbar in Windows 10.I can rightclick the toolbar and set a size for the icons there: small or large.Small is too small, large is too large. I need a setting in between.And no, I don't want to change a setting like scaling, which enlarges also pictures on the...
  3. I added an toolbar Win10. Only 2 size options: large and small.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I added an toolbar Win10. Only 2 size options: large and small.: I added an toolbar in Windows 10.I can rightclick the toolbar and set a size for the icons there: small or large.Small is too small, large is too large. I need a setting in between.And no, I don't want to change a setting like scaling, which enlarges also pictures on the...
  4. Toolbar changing size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toolbar changing size: when using excel in sharepoint my toolbars change size when I enlarge or shrink my document view size. This means I sometimes I can't read the tool bar. How do I fix the size of the toolbar?...
  5. ToolBar Icons sizing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ToolBar Icons sizing: I messed around with the display setting and everything got all whacked. I got everthing back to normal size for the most part. My toolbar icons are so small, I can't figure out to resize them. When I did resize them, something else would change. Not even sure if I am posting...
  6. ToolBar Icons sizing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ToolBar Icons sizing: I messed around with the display setting and everything got all whacked. I got everthing back to normal size for the most part. My toolbar icons are so small, I can't figure out to resize them. When I did resize them, something else would change. Not even sure if I am posting...
  7. Windows 10 icon size in added Quick Launch toolbar

Windows 10 icon size in added Quick Launch toolbar: I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and my Quick Launch toolbar icons are too big even when set to Small icons in View. They are bigger than the regular pinned icons which are set to small via the Taskbar settings. When I login as a different user on the same machine...
  8. Windows 10 icon size in added Quick Launch toolbar

Windows 10 icon size in added Quick Launch toolbar: I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and my Quick Launch toolbar icons are too big even when set to Small icons in View. They are bigger than the regular pinned icons which are set to small via the Taskbar settings. When I login as a different user on the same machine...
  9. Small SSD for large SSD for win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Small SSD for large SSD for win10: So im selling one of my smaller ssd's 240GB and picking up a 1TB. Which drive would be better to install windows on? Not worried about drive speeds or anything like that. ive been told to keep it on a smaller SSD over a larger 1TB ssd. 82033
  10. Taskbar buttons using small and large size at same time.

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar buttons using small and large size at same time.: Welp, I can't seem to fix this one out of nowhere my taskbar icons are as show in the picture are using the small setting for most and the correct big setting for like two now. Swapping the setting does nothing besides making them all small as intended then going back it...