Windows 10: I accidently got locked out in windows 11 laptop.

Discus and support I accidently got locked out in windows 11 laptop. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever entering pin,it is saying administrator has restricted signing in.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Triptiagrawal, Feb 14, 2022.

1. I accidently got locked out in windows 11 laptop.

Whenever entering pin,it is saying administrator has restricted signing in.

:)

Triptiagrawal, Feb 14, 2022
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Feb 15, 2022
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 15, 2022
  4. I accidently got locked out in windows 11 laptop.

little cat, Feb 15, 2022
Thema:

I accidently got locked out in windows 11 laptop.

1. I accidently got locked out in windows 11 laptop. - Similar Threads - accidently got locked

2. Locked out of Windows 11 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of Windows 11 laptop: I have been locked out of my laptop. I recovered the BitLocker key, and I am working with a tech company here in town to recover all my data and files before doing a clean install. But Microsoft won’t let the company use my bitlocker key along with the correct user nameemail...
  3. Locked out of Windows 11 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of Windows 11 laptop: I have been locked out of my laptop. I recovered the BitLocker key, and I am working with a tech company here in town to recover all my data and files before doing a clean install. But Microsoft won’t let the company use my bitlocker key along with the correct user nameemail...
  4. I got locked out of my computer

I got locked out of my computer: I’m trying to get onto my computer for work and I forgot my PIN because I made a new one. There is no ‘reset my pin’ on my screen and I don’t know my password. I’ve tried my microsoft password but it’s not working. Please help....
  5. Got locked out by my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Got locked out by my laptop: Hello, I got locked out by my laptop. Everytime I open up my laptop it says to enter password but whenever I enter my password it says "Incorrect password. Try again." Even though I'm a 100% sure that it's the correct one, I've tried everything but I still can't open my...
  6. Got locked out by my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got locked out by my laptop: Hello, I got locked out by my laptop. Everytime I open up my laptop it says to enter password but whenever I enter my password it says "Incorrect password. Try again." Even though I'm a 100% sure that it's the correct one, I've tried everything but I still can't open my...
  7. Got locked out by my laptop

8. I accidently got locked out in windows 11 laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidently got locked out in windows 11 laptop.: Whenever entering pin,it is saying administrator has restricted signing in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidently-got-locked-out-in-windows-11-laptop/e4247487-794c-48e6-adfc-5f0189fa2fa2
  9. Accidently Switched out OEM Locked Motherboard

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Accidently Switched out OEM Locked Motherboard: Hello! A few days after Christmas, I got a new motherboard for my Windows 10 PC from CyberpowerPC. The old motherboard that I had in my PC had windows activated on it, but I didn't know that it was OEM locked. So when I switched out my old motherboard for my new one, I...
  10. I got locked out of my PC.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I got locked out of my PC.: I had recently been locked out of my PC. I've been trying to access startup repair since yesterday night. I also tried ine of these methods. 7 ways to boot into Safe Mode in Windows 10 | Digital Citizen Imalso tried the shift + restart method. But the thing is, i can't...