Windows 10: I accidentally deleted my nvidia driver in my Laptop

Discus and support I accidentally deleted my nvidia driver in my Laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted my nvidia driver for my laptop and now the driver cannot be re installed because the driver cannot be detected. my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by zarif aiman, Jun 24, 2023.

1. I accidentally deleted my nvidia driver in my Laptop

I accidentally deleted my nvidia driver for my laptop and now the driver cannot be re installed because the driver cannot be detected. my laptop specification isRyzen 7 3750H12GB RAMGTX 1650AMD RADEON RX VEGA 10 Graphicsplease help me solve this problem

:)

zarif aiman, Jun 24, 2023
  2. Mopar Win User

Accidentally removed/deleted drivers

Yeah that's the exact source that got me in this situation to begine with. As you can tell by the comments it worked for absolutely no one. Next step in their tutorial should be - delete sys32.. I guess I have no choice now but to do fresh install. At wich point I'd have nothing to lose might as well start familiarizing myself with linux and say goodbye to windows. Something as simple as this should not be this difficult or infuriating.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm using motherboard gpu.

Mopar, Jun 24, 2023
  3. Mopar Win User
    Accidentally removed/deleted drivers

That doesn't work as it wont even install because it cant find supported hardware.

- - - Updated - - -

I've tried the driver install tool but it fails on system compatibility stating driver could not find compatible hardware. I was able to add Microsoft basic display adaptor via 'adding legacy hardware' but was unsuccessful when attempting automatic driver update also was unable to locate the driver I have on my desktop as it wasnt listed in the available/selectable folders.

Mopar, Jun 24, 2023
  4. LizChilds Win User

I accidentally deleted my nvidia driver in my Laptop

Printer accidentally deleted

I accidentally deleted my printer on hp laptop windows 10 and now it does not show up in the list of printers to reconnect

LizChilds, Jun 24, 2023
Thema:

I accidentally deleted my nvidia driver in my Laptop

1. I accidentally deleted my nvidia driver in my Laptop - Similar Threads - accidentally deleted nvidia

2. I accidentally uninstalled my NVIDIA grapichs driver on device manager of my laptop what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally uninstalled my NVIDIA grapichs driver on device manager of my laptop what...: I updated my OS to Windows 11 on my laptop just two weeks ago. Then, while using my external monitor for a project, it suddenly blacked out. When I checked the device manager for display adapters, the Nvidia graphics was no longer there. I tried restoring the system and also...
  3. I accidentally uninstalled my NVIDIA grapichs driver on device manager of my laptop what...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally uninstalled my NVIDIA grapichs driver on device manager of my laptop what...: I updated my OS to Windows 11 on my laptop just two weeks ago. Then, while using my external monitor for a project, it suddenly blacked out. When I checked the device manager for display adapters, the Nvidia graphics was no longer there. I tried restoring the system and also...
  4. I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth Drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth Drivers.: I can't find any article on here that can help me... I think I really messed up. a couple weeks ago I upgraded my CPU, GPU, and my power supply on my gaming PC.. I was having issues with it and a tech friend of mine recommended I delete my 'Armory Crate' app I believe it...
  5. I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth Drivers.

I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth Drivers.: I can't find any article on here that can help me... I think I really messed up. a couple weeks ago I upgraded my CPU, GPU, and my power supply on my gaming PC.. I was having issues with it and a tech friend of mine recommended I delete my 'Armory Crate' app I believe it...
  6. I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth Drivers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I accidentally uninstalled my Nvidia graphics driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally uninstalled my Nvidia graphics driver.: Hello.I was trying to solve an issue I had with my driver with it not being detected in the system and I thought it'd be a good idea to uninstall it to reinstall it afterwards.Needless to say I couldn't find I way to install it back so now I'm trying to find a way to get it...
  8. I accidentally uninstalled my Nvidia graphics driver.

I accidentally uninstalled my Nvidia graphics driver.: Hello.I was trying to solve an issue I had with my driver with it not being detected in the system and I thought it'd be a good idea to uninstall it to reinstall it afterwards.Needless to say I couldn't find I way to install it back so now I'm trying to find a way to get it...
  9. I accidentally uninstalled my Nvidia graphics driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. I accidentally deleted my nvidia driver in my Laptop

I accidentally deleted my nvidia driver in my Laptop: I accidentally deleted my nvidia driver for my laptop and now the driver cannot be re installed because the driver cannot be detected. my laptop specification isRyzen 7 3750H12GB RAMGTX 1650AMD RADEON RX VEGA 10 Graphicsplease help me solve this problem...