Windows 10: HYPERVISOR_ERROR on Windows 11

Discus and support HYPERVISOR_ERROR on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i just bought this laptop on april this year. at first 3 months i dont encounter any problems, i use this laptop for playing genshin impact, honkai... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dhisylus, Jul 16, 2024.

1. dhisylus Win User

HYPERVISOR_ERROR on Windows 11

i just bought this laptop on april this year. at first 3 months i dont encounter any problems, i use this laptop for playing genshin impact, honkai star rail, wuthering waves, arknights on google play beta pc, and stream on tiktok using tiktok live studio the processor is AMD Ryzen 7 7840HS and the gpu is nvidia geforce rtx 3050.these past 2 or 3 weeks i always encountered bsod with hypervisor error while im playing those games. i already did many things that theres on internet to fix it update windows, turn on/off hypervisor platform, etc, sometimes it works but after hours it happens aga

:)

dhisylus, Jul 16, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 16, 2024
  3. Hypervisor_error after update to windows 11

Hello, I have recurrent problems with Hypervisor_error; this started happening since I updated Windows 10 to 11, I have updated drivers, bios, memory check ..., several of the tips from the threads about this error but nothing works and it keeps happening, if you can help me here I will share a drive with the files dmp

--> minidumfiles

ANDRES DAVID PUERTA GAVIRIA, Jul 16, 2024
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 16, 2024
Thema:

1. HYPERVISOR_ERROR on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - HYPERVISOR_ERROR

2. BSOD HYPERVISOR_ERROR 20001 Dump files included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD HYPERVISOR_ERROR 20001 Dump files included: Ive been having HYPERVISOR_ERROR 20001 for a while now and I cant find the cause. I managed to stop it for a week but recently it came back and now I give up and cant find any other way to solve it. Please...
  3. BSOD HYPERVISOR_ERROR 20001 Dump files included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD HYPERVISOR_ERROR 20001 Dump files included: Ive been having HYPERVISOR_ERROR 20001 for a while now and I cant find the cause. I managed to stop it for a week but recently it came back and now I give up and cant find any other way to solve it. Please...
  4. Hypervisor_Error/IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hypervisor_Error/IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal BSODs: Hi, I need help regarding periodic crashes and BSODs I have been getting on my PC which revolve around "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and HYPERVISOR_ERROR error codes. I tried going through various solutions and methods suggested online especially here but it seems nothing I have...
  5. Hypervisor_Error/IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal BSODs

Hypervisor_Error/IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal BSODs: Hi, I need help regarding periodic crashes and BSODs I have been getting on my PC which revolve around "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and HYPERVISOR_ERROR error codes. I tried going through various solutions and methods suggested online especially here but it seems nothing I have...
  6. windows11 HYPERVISOR_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows11 HYPERVISOR_ERROR: HYPERVISOR_ERROR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows11%E7%B3%BB%E7%BB%9F%E8%93%9D%E5%B1%8F/00a78d43-6318-4333-923d-b96eff855964
  7. windows11 HYPERVISOR_ERROR

windows11 HYPERVISOR_ERROR: HYPERVISOR_ERROR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows11%E7%B3%BB%E7%BB%9F%E8%93%9D%E5%B1%8F/00a78d43-6318-4333-923d-b96eff855964
  8. frequent BSOD ntoskrnl.exe, k mode exception not handled & hypervisor_error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frequent BSOD ntoskrnl.exe, k mode exception not handled & hypervisor_error: Hello, I am experiencing frequent crashes on my Windows 11 laptop. The screen sometimes goes black, but more often it displays a blue screen. The error codes mentioned on the blue screen vary, with occurrences of "ntoskrnl.exe", "k mode exception not handled"...
  9. frequent BSOD ntoskrnl.exe, k mode exception not handled & hypervisor_error

frequent BSOD ntoskrnl.exe, k mode exception not handled & hypervisor_error: Hello, I am experiencing frequent crashes on my Windows 11 laptop. The screen sometimes goes black, but more often it displays a blue screen. The error codes mentioned on the blue screen vary, with occurrences of "ntoskrnl.exe", "k mode exception not handled"...
  10. frequent BSOD ntoskrnl.exe & hypervisor_error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frequent BSOD ntoskrnl.exe & hypervisor_error: Hello, I am experiencing frequent crashes on my Windows 11 laptop. The screen sometimes goes black, but more often it displays a blue screen. The error codes mentioned on the blue screen vary, with occurrences of "ntoskrnl.exe" and "hypervisor_error"....