Windows 10: Hypervisor Error how to fix?

Discus and support Hypervisor Error how to fix? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My PC keeps crashing randomly, sometime getting BSOD sometime not. Even when I was AFK it still BSOD. Here's the minidump when the BSOD happen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cheong Chee Feng, Oct 7, 2024 at 3:12 AM.

1. Hypervisor Error how to fix?

My PC keeps crashing randomly, sometime getting BSOD sometime not. Even when I was AFK it still BSOD. Here's the minidump when the BSOD happen. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XaFMA6CXCaRcBKRokBm-Cqup8cHsD5cU?usp=sharing

:)

Cheong Chee Feng, Oct 7, 2024 at 3:12 AM

2. HyperVisor Error

Done that, then the computer boots and begins having HyperVisor error agaib

summitslaughter, Oct 7, 2024 at 3:17 AM
  3. ManiekXG Win User
    HYPERVISOR ERROR, DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, DRIVER OVERRRAN STACK BUFFER

For quite some time now, when I usually leave my computer idle or when I step away for a moment and turn off the monitors, I often come back to find a BSoD with a HYPERVISOR ERROR. Recently, after restarting the computer following a HYPERVISOR ERROR, I also get a DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSoD, and today, after two consecutive restarts following the aforementioned errors, I also encountered a DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER ISSUE BSoD. After numerous attempts to fix the HYPERVISOR ERROR BSoD, nothing has worked to eliminate it, and I have no idea what could be causing the problem.

4. Hypervisor Error how to fix?

HyperVisor Error

When attempting this, it will start the process then immediately give a green screen error with a HyperVisor screen. The computer will also not update at all

summitslaughter, Oct 7, 2024 at 3:17 AM
Thema:

Hypervisor Error how to fix?

1. Hypervisor Error how to fix? - Similar Threads - Hypervisor Error fix

2. Hypervisor Error how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hypervisor Error how to fix?: My PC keeps crashing randomly, sometime getting BSOD sometime not. Even when I was AFK it still BSOD. Here's the minidump when the BSOD happen. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XaFMA6CXCaRcBKRokBm-Cqup8cHsD5cU?usp=sharing...
  3. Hypervisor Error how to fix?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hypervisor Error how to fix?: My PC keeps crashing randomly, sometime getting BSOD sometime not. Even when I was AFK it still BSOD. Here's the minidump when the BSOD happen. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XaFMA6CXCaRcBKRokBm-Cqup8cHsD5cU?usp=sharing...
  4. Hypervisor Error, how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hypervisor Error, how to fix?: I am experiencing frequent blue screen errors on my computer, and the main issue is related to a Hypervisor Error. The blue screens are occurring quite frequently, and I've tried various troubleshooting steps, but the problem persists and has been difficult to resolve.I have...
  5. Hypervisor Error, how to fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hypervisor Error, how to fix?: I am experiencing frequent blue screen errors on my computer, and the main issue is related to a Hypervisor Error. The blue screens are occurring quite frequently, and I've tried various troubleshooting steps, but the problem persists and has been difficult to resolve.I have...
  6. BSOD - Hypervisor Error, how to fix?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Hypervisor Error, how to fix?: Working with Ryzen 5900x, I recently installed a new CPU cooler. It is a smaller cooler, so I've set a PPT limit of 87 like eco-mode as well as undervolted the CPU with a -20 all core value in bios. I believe this may be the error, but unsure as I ran many stability tests...
  7. BSOD - Hypervisor Error, how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Hypervisor Error, how to fix?: Working with Ryzen 5900x, I recently installed a new CPU cooler. It is a smaller cooler, so I've set a PPT limit of 87 like eco-mode as well as undervolted the CPU with a -20 all core value in bios. I believe this may be the error, but unsure as I ran many stability tests...
  8. BSOD - Hypervisor Error, how to fix?

9. Hypervisor Error, how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hypervisor Error, how to fix?: My PC keeps crashing randomly, sometimes getting BSOD sometimes not. It happens most often while playing certain games, some games seem to be immune to it. I've tried updating all the drivers, using different USB ports, removing SSD, lowering settings on the games that causes...
  10. Hypervisor Error, how to fix?

Hypervisor Error, how to fix?: My PC keeps crashing randomly, sometimes getting BSOD sometimes not. It happens most often while playing certain games, some games seem to be immune to it. I've tried updating all the drivers, using different USB ports, removing SSD, lowering settings on the games that causes...