Windows 10: Hyper-v not disabling

Discus and support Hyper-v not disabling in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. I'm running an app called Bluestacks that requires hyper-v to be disabled. I've tried disabling it via the terminal and control panel and even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EllieMorley, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Hyper-v not disabling

Hello. I'm running an app called Bluestacks that requires hyper-v to be disabled. I've tried disabling it via the terminal and control panel and even tho it says it's disabled it isn't. I don't know what to do next. Help would be appreciated.I'm running Windows 11 pro on a Surface Pro 8.

:)

EllieMorley, Nov 28, 2022

2. Hyper V deativication

Hi Geoffrey,

Hyper-V lets you run an operating system or computer system as a virtual machine on Windows. Before proceeding in disabling
    Hyper-V, please create a backup of your files for security purposes.

To disable Hyper-V, please follow the steps below:

• On the Cortana search box, type Turn Windows Features on or off and press
      Enter.
    • Look for the Hyper-V folder.
    • Uncheck the tick-box next to the main Hyper-V folder and click
      OK.
    • Restart your PC.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Nov 28, 2022
  3. Trying to Disable Hyper-V, Getting BSOD

I have been trying to disable Hyper-V so that I can use VirtualBox. Each time I attempt to remove Hyper-V through Windows Features, the OS shuts down, and then hits a BSODs during boot. I am then able to return to a restore point.

I have tried:

• Removing the Hyper-V features after a clean boot.
    • Manually disabling the Hyper-V service, manually removing Hyper-V network adapters, and then disabling Hyper-V in Windows Featuers.

I believe the issue might be similar to this (but not the exact same): Redirecting

Brandon0000, Nov 28, 2022
  4. Marby Rey Win User

Hyper-v not disabling

Even after Uninstalling Hyper-V - msinfo32 shows "A hypervisor has been detected"

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you disable the Hyper V services. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Services on the search bar.
    • Right click one Hyper V service, then select Properties.
    • On Startup type, choose Disabled.
      Hyper-v not disabling d67aa4cb-46e7-4431-9d29-11005894536c.png
    • You have to disable all the Hyper V services one at a time by following the same steps.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you check out your post on TechNet (IT Pro’s) to make sure you get better answer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Marby Rey, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

Hyper-v not disabling

1. Hyper-v not disabling - Similar Threads - Hyper disabling

2. Enable or Disable Hyper-V for Standard Users in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Enable or Disable Hyper-V for Standard Users in Windows 11: [IMG]Hyper-V is a perfect hypervisor software for Windows users that is built into the operating system. But when it is enabled on the administrator account, only the users with admin privileges can access it. However, if you want other users to access the hypervisor, you...
  3. How can I get BSOD Hyper-V if Hyper-V disabled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get BSOD Hyper-V if Hyper-V disabled?: Hey, I am getting BSODs with HYPERVISOR_ERROR - 0x00020001A week ago, I turned it off. How can I still get the BSODs?The last BSOD's minidump https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mxWVapa8860OR-9Vy67rSQun0NLjy19K/view?usp=sharingThe previous before I turned Hyper-V off here...
  4. How can I get BSOD Hyper-V if Hyper-V disabled?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get BSOD Hyper-V if Hyper-V disabled?: Hey, I am getting BSODs with HYPERVISOR_ERROR - 0x00020001A week ago, I turned it off. How can I still get the BSODs?The last BSOD's minidump https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mxWVapa8860OR-9Vy67rSQun0NLjy19K/view?usp=sharingThe previous before I turned Hyper-V off here...
  5. How to disable Hyper-V?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable Hyper-V?: I need to somehow disable Hyper-V.Is that understandable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-hyper-v/0cb142d6-8206-4657-967f-e64a96507d7d
  6. How to disable Hyper-V?

How to disable Hyper-V?: I need to somehow disable Hyper-V.Is that understandable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-hyper-v/0cb142d6-8206-4657-967f-e64a96507d7d
  7. How do I disable Hyper V if there is no option in my control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable Hyper V if there is no option in my control panel: So, I'm trying to disable hyper v to run WSV3. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-hyper-v-if-there-is-no-option-in/a39644cf-ed5d-422a-9a98-af0ed7de25fd
  8. How do I disable Hyper V if there is no option in my control panel

How do I disable Hyper V if there is no option in my control panel: So, I'm trying to disable hyper v to run WSV3. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-hyper-v-if-there-is-no-option-in/a39644cf-ed5d-422a-9a98-af0ed7de25fd
  9. How to disable hyper-v or hypervisor in Win 11?

How to disable hyper-v or hypervisor in Win 11?: How do I disable this " A hypervisor has been detected. Features required for Hyper-V will not be displayed."? I need to disable the hypervisor because I can't run my eve-ng. I always get virtualized Intel VT-x/EPT is not supported error. I have already tried unchecking...
  10. How to disable hyper-v or hypervisor in Win 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable hyper-v or hypervisor in Win 11?: How do I disable this " A hypervisor has been detected. Features required for Hyper-V will not be displayed."? I need to disable the hypervisor because I can't run my eve-ng. I always get virtualized Intel VT-x/EPT is not supported error. I have already tried unchecking...