Windows 10: Hwid spoofer destroyed PC

Discus and support Hwid spoofer destroyed PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; okay so i got banned on game i founded spoofer and i use it but after a while it turned out that I didn't have windows activated I had windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by David Sykora, Aug 26, 2023.

1. Hwid spoofer destroyed PC

okay so i got banned on game i founded spoofer and i use it but after a while it turned out that I didn't have windows activated I had windows activated and I tried to restart the computer but nothing happened, so I put the computer into reset but nothing happened, windows still wasnt activated, so I thought it was alright after days of using, I didn't realize anything was happening, only every 1-2 hours a window popped up, activate windows, the problem occurred when I noticed that I couldn't start disney or netflix on google or in the application version and that the cutscenes in the games

:)

David Sykora, Aug 26, 2023
  2. gaby.L0 Win User

HWID

i used a spoofer and it changed the hwid is there any way to change or reset the hwid again?

And if I use the spoofer again, will I change the hwid again?

thx Hwid spoofer destroyed PC :)

gaby.L0, Aug 26, 2023
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    I've used a hwid spoofer in the past, but this was not a permanent hwid spoofer. Meaning none of my hwid's are still spoofer but I cannot reactivate windows.

Hi Cameron,

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

When you indicate you have clean and loud rebooted, do you mean you have reset Windows?

If you have, then it would no longer be possible to get the product key out of Windows.

If you used a HWID spoofer, then Windows sees that as a new PC and that is why Windows deactivated and without the product key you would not be able to re-activate Windows, you would need to purchase anew Windows licence.

DaveM121, Aug 26, 2023
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Hwid spoofer destroyed PC

Windows 10 unactivated after chaning hwid

Hi Swout

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

If you used a HWID Spoofer to change the HWID of your PC, did you note down the original HWID before you changed it?

If you change the HWID of your PC, then the Windows Activation Service will see that as a different PC and will self-deactivate, those websites really need to warn users about this

Each device has a unique HWID, that is generated from the Motherboard and MAC Address of the device

I honestly do not know a way to revert to the original HWID, unless that Spoofer you used has a method to revert your HWID

DaveM121, Aug 26, 2023
Thema:

Hwid spoofer destroyed PC

1. Hwid spoofer destroyed PC - Similar Threads - Hwid spoofer destroyed

2. Hwid spoofer banned me on fortnite

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hwid spoofer banned me on fortnite: hi i bought a spoofer for valorant it wokred and got me unbanned but a few days later i hopped on fortnite and hop ina game. It kicked me out the game and says ur using a vpn or hacks. i get banned for a day and i waited a day and i opend fortnite it says unvabile and i...
  3. Hwid spoofer destroyed PC

Hwid spoofer destroyed PC: okay so i got banned on game i founded spoofer and i use it but after a while it turned out that I didn't have windows activated I had windows activated and I tried to restart the computer but nothing happened, so I put the computer into reset but nothing happened, windows...
  4. Hwid spoofer destroyed PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hwid spoofer destroyed PC: okay so i got banned on game i founded spoofer and i use it but after a while it turned out that I didn't have windows activated I had windows activated and I tried to restart the computer but nothing happened, so I put the computer into reset but nothing happened, windows...
  5. I've used a hwid spoofer in the past, but this was not a permanent hwid spoofer. Meaning...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I've used a hwid spoofer in the past, but this was not a permanent hwid spoofer. Meaning...: My brother gave me this computer in december of 2020 , and bought the activation key online and was delievered the key through email. Of course this would be extremely hard to find. I'm looking to reactivate my pc, I've clean reboot, reboot from cloud, etc etc. troubleshooter...
  6. I've used a hwid spoofer in the past, but this was not a permanent hwid spoofer. Meaning...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've used a hwid spoofer in the past, but this was not a permanent hwid spoofer. Meaning...: My brother gave me this computer in december of 2020 , and bought the activation key online and was delievered the key through email. Of course this would be extremely hard to find. I'm looking to reactivate my pc, I've clean reboot, reboot from cloud, etc etc. troubleshooter...
  7. I've used a hwid spoofer in the past, but this was not a permanent hwid spoofer. Meaning...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. how to revert hwid to original after using hwid spoofer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to revert hwid to original after using hwid spoofer: some programs dont work now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-revert-hwid-to-original-after-using-hwid/2b09cac4-bfac-499f-abf9-853769fda55d
  9. how to revert hwid to original after using hwid spoofer

how to revert hwid to original after using hwid spoofer: some programs dont work now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-revert-hwid-to-original-after-using-hwid/2b09cac4-bfac-499f-abf9-853769fda55d
  10. Spoofer destroyed PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Spoofer destroyed PC: Hey, So i was used this spoofer for hwid. and it started deleting a bunch of files. Once it was done my lan cable did not work. so i used wifi. and it got rid of my activation for windows. So i tried to factory reset. but it failed. And i made a restore point. But it deleted...