Windows 10: Human

Discus and support Human in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why can’t I get through to an actual human at customer support to talk through the issues I am having with my laptop? I don’t want to just submit a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Magdry, Mar 22, 2022.

1. Magdry Win User

Human

Why can’t I get through to an actual human at customer support to talk through the issues I am having with my laptop? I don’t want to just submit a ticket, I need to talk to an actual Person.

:)

Magdry, Mar 22, 2022

2. Running w10 cant get screen saver to work .I set the settings to turn on photo gallery but white blocks keep showing .

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Go to Human Interface Devices.
    • Disable HID-compliant white board on your device.

Let us know how it goes.

Justin Emb, Mar 22, 2022
  3. Windows 10 bsod

Hi,

We need to know that did you tried the steps which suggested in previous link.

Try updating the display adapter and also check for the latest system updates.

We suggest you to install the latest windows 10 updates, please follow the steps to install all the windows updates.

If you want to check for the update now, select the Start button, then select Settings
    > Update & security > Windows Update > Check for updates.

If the issue still persists, this issue may occur due to the HID (human interface device) drivers is out dated. Try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

I suggest you update display driver and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows Key + R and type
      devmgmt.msc
      in the box and hit Enter.
    • Locate and Expand the HID (human interface device).
    • Right Click on the listed drivers.
    • Click on update.

Get back to us with the current status of your issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Mar 22, 2022
  4. Dude Win User

Human

Human Benchmark

Human [​IMG]

Thema:

Human

1. Human - Similar Threads - Human

2. Does anyone know how to fix error code 10 on I2C HID Device in Device Manager under "Human...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know how to fix error code 10 on I2C HID Device in Device Manager under "Human...: When l try to update it manually it states that the driver cannot start with a error code 10??? How do l fix this problem easily?? My mouse and touch pad isn't working as a result of this but I have a touchscreen laptop too....
  3. Does anyone know how to fix error code 10 on I2C HID Device in Device Manager under "Human...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix error code 10 on I2C HID Device in Device Manager under "Human...: When l try to update it manually it states that the driver cannot start with a error code 10??? How do l fix this problem easily?? My mouse and touch pad isn't working as a result of this but I have a touchscreen laptop too....
  4. THE END OF DAYS ARE AT HANDS! MICROSOFT IS SHOWING NO MERCY FOR ALL OF HUMANITY!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    THE END OF DAYS ARE AT HANDS! MICROSOFT IS SHOWING NO MERCY FOR ALL OF HUMANITY!: MICROSOFT AND ALL OF HUMANTIY CAN AGREE THAT MIRCOSOFT HAS BEEN GETTING WORSE AND WORSE EVERY MONTHS, REMOVING MODS FROM BEDROCK MINECRAFT, DELETING MANY STUDIOS FROM XBOX, MAKING SECURITY SUPPORTS SHORTER AND SHORTER, YOU SHOULD'VE LET WINDOWS 7 CONITNUED SUPPORT, YOU CAN'T...
  5. THE END OF DAYS ARE AT HANDS! MICROSOFT IS SHOWING NO MERCY FOR ALL OF HUMANITY!

THE END OF DAYS ARE AT HANDS! MICROSOFT IS SHOWING NO MERCY FOR ALL OF HUMANITY!: MICROSOFT AND ALL OF HUMANTIY CAN AGREE THAT MIRCOSOFT HAS BEEN GETTING WORSE AND WORSE EVERY MONTHS, REMOVING MODS FROM BEDROCK MINECRAFT, DELETING MANY STUDIOS FROM XBOX, MAKING SECURITY SUPPORTS SHORTER AND SHORTER, YOU SHOULD'VE LET WINDOWS 7 CONITNUED SUPPORT, YOU CAN'T...
  6. 4 hours, I just want to speak to a human, about one question. Please, just hire someone, or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4 hours, I just want to speak to a human, about one question. Please, just hire someone, or...: 4 hours, I just want to speak to a human, about one question. Please, just hire someone, or make a number that I can call. I need to speak to a HUMAN.Every number is a scammer, just list a number that is callable. FULL ****ING STOP....
  7. 4 hours, I just want to speak to a human, about one question. Please, just hire someone, or...

4 hours, I just want to speak to a human, about one question. Please, just hire someone, or...: 4 hours, I just want to speak to a human, about one question. Please, just hire someone, or make a number that I can call. I need to speak to a HUMAN.Every number is a scammer, just list a number that is callable. FULL ****ING STOP....
  8. How to contact a human being to route to a valid support agent to renew a complicated...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to contact a human being to route to a valid support agent to renew a complicated...: If anyone knows how to get a live MS operator to successfully route to a specific product renewal issue that is not supported correctly with phone numbers and web sites.Please share your grief.Or expertise.MichaelNot about Windows but its an issue below you have to select...
  9. How to contact a human being to route to a valid support agent to renew a complicated...

How to contact a human being to route to a valid support agent to renew a complicated...: If anyone knows how to get a live MS operator to successfully route to a specific product renewal issue that is not supported correctly with phone numbers and web sites.Please share your grief.Or expertise.MichaelNot about Windows but its an issue below you have to select...
  10. Verifying Human Identity Error

Verifying Human Identity Error: I have attempted to access a landscape design website for work and have received the same error message over and over and over again. I am unable to speak to anyone on the phone. Can someone please tell me how to fix this issue? I am going insane.The error code I am getting...