Windows 10: HP workstation reboot auto every 15mins, after the "blue screen" events but it fixed, logs...

Discus and support HP workstation reboot auto every 15mins, after the "blue screen" events but it fixed, logs... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; HP workstation reboot auto every 15mins, after the "blue screen" events but it fixed, logs is here, Kernel-Power 41 63 , key word :70368744177664,2The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Wu1_23, Jul 25, 2024.

1. Wu1_23 Win User

HP workstation reboot auto every 15mins, after the "blue screen" events but it fixed, logs...

HP workstation reboot auto every 15mins, after the "blue screen" events but it fixed, logs is here, Kernel-Power 41 63 , key word :70368744177664,2The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.Log Name: SystemSource: Kernel-Power Logged: 2024/7/22 7:15:41Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63Level: Critical

:)

Wu1_23, Jul 25, 2024

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jul 25, 2024
  3. Persistent Blue Screen Errors with Timestamped Event Log Details

I've been grappling with persistent blue screen errors on my system, and to understand the root cause, I've been closely monitoring the Event Log Viewer. What's particularly concerning is that these errors seem to be occurring consistently at specific times. Here's a breakdown of the errors along with their corresponding timestamps:

11:56:10 AM

• Error: MSSQL$SQLEXPRESS (Event ID: 8317)
    11:55:46 AM

• Error: DistributedCOM (Event ID: 10010)
    11:53:52 AM

• Error: volmgr (Event ID: 45)
    • Error: Eventlog (Event ID: 1101)
    • Critical: Kernel-Power (Event ID: 41)
    11:29:35 AM

11:27:14 AM

11:09:02 AM

10:58:30 AM

• Critical: WinREAgent (Event ID: 4502)
    10:52:51 AM

10:52:34 AM

• Error: DistributedCOM (Event ID: 10010)
    10:50:32 AM

• Critical: Kernel-Power (Event ID: 41)
    10:44:44 AM

• Error: Volsnap (Event ID: 36)
    This pattern suggests a systemic issue rather than isolated incidents. Despite my attempts at troubleshooting, these errors persist. Any insights into resolving these timestamped errors and mitigating the blue screen crashes would be immensely helpful. Thank you for your assistance!ry

HARSHITMAHESHWARI, Jul 25, 2024
  4. David Haz Win User

HP workstation reboot auto every 15mins, after the "blue screen" events but it fixed, logs...

Blue Screens

Hello,

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL is usually caused by a driver that tried to access an address that is pageable while the Interrupt Request Level (IRQL) is too high. Usually, the driver that caused the blue screen is shown in the blue screen error. May we know
    if there are any when the blue screen appears?

If nothing shows, you can check the System Log in Event Viewer for additional error messages that might identify the device or driver that is causing the blue screen. Kindly check Event Viewer if there is a driver listed in the System log. Here's how:

• Press the Start button, then type event viewer
      and select Event Viewer in the search results.
    • In Event Viewer, expand System, then search for logs that occurred when the blue screen appeared.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Jul 25, 2024
Thema:

1. HP workstation reboot auto every 15mins, after the "blue screen" events but it fixed, logs... - Similar Threads - workstation reboot auto

2. HP workstation reboot auto every 15mins, after the "blue screen" events but it fixed, logs...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP workstation reboot auto every 15mins, after the "blue screen" events but it fixed, logs...: HP workstation reboot auto every 15mins, after the "blue screen" events but it fixed, logs is here, Kernel-Power 41 63 , key word :70368744177664,2The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding,...
  3. HP workstation reboot auto every 15mins, after the "blue screen" events but it fixed, logs...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP workstation reboot auto every 15mins, after the "blue screen" events but it fixed, logs...: HP workstation reboot auto every 15mins, after the "blue screen" events but it fixed, logs is here, Kernel-Power 41 63 , key word :70368744177664,2The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding,...
  4. Event log and blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event log and blue screen: Hello, I have a Dell G15 5520 and I've been experiencing occasional blue screens for months. I would like to know if anyone can analyze the event log and give me any clues or solutions, thank...
  5. Event log and blue screen

Event log and blue screen: Hello, I have a Dell G15 5520 and I've been experiencing occasional blue screens for months. I would like to know if anyone can analyze the event log and give me any clues or solutions, thank...
  6. Blue Screen after rebooting

Blue Screen after rebooting: For the past month or so, whenever I would try to shutdown or reboot normally windows would POST and then where it would normally load windows I would get a BSOD about repairing but it would not let me repair, the error code usually has something about ntoskl. If I reboot and...
  7. Blue Screen after rebooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen after rebooting: For the past month or so, whenever I would try to shutdown or reboot normally windows would POST and then where it would normally load windows I would get a BSOD about repairing but it would not let me repair, the error code usually has something about ntoskl. If I reboot and...
  8. How to fix the blue screen after logging-in ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to fix the blue screen after logging-in ?: This isnt your death blue screen. I foolishly gave Russian company access to my computer, they then did some thing. Now I cant view the desktop. As soon as I enter my password and username, it shows me the desktop for a few seconds, then it goes blue. Completely blank blue....
  9. Blue screen reboot loop after reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen reboot loop after reboot: Hi, I have a problem with my Windows laptop, I recently got a blue screen after restarting my PC, and then it restarted in an infinite loop. My Windows OS version is Windows 10 20H2, my PC's stop code is NTFS file system, and my computer is Samsung Galaxy. I tried many...
  10. Blue screen reboot loop after reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen reboot loop after reboot: Hi everyone, I have a problem with my Windows 10 PC, today I got a blue screen after restarting my PC, and then it reboots in an infinite cycle. My version of Windows OS is Windows 10 20H2. I tried many solutions and they did not work. Please find a solution for me....