Windows 10: HP Victus 16 Bluetooth Issue: Unable to Reconnect Mouse After "Remove Device"

Discus and support HP Victus 16 Bluetooth Issue: Unable to Reconnect Mouse After "Remove Device" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello!I am experiencing an issue with my laptop's Bluetooth functionality. I have an HP Victus 16 running Windows 11 and I'm trying to reconnect my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Olivia_Ng, Jul 20, 2024.

1. Olivia_Ng Win User

HP Victus 16 Bluetooth Issue: Unable to Reconnect Mouse After "Remove Device"

Hello!I am experiencing an issue with my laptop's Bluetooth functionality. I have an HP Victus 16 running Windows 11 and I'm trying to reconnect my Dareu 115B mouse via Bluetooth. Despite the mouse being in pairing mode, the Bluetooth on my laptop is unable to detect the device. This problem started after I clicked "Remove device."Here are the steps I have already tried:Updated Bluetooth drivers system reports the best drivers are already installed.Turned Airplane mode on and off no effect.Uninstalled Bluetooth devices via Device Manager devices do not show up in Device Manager, Bluetooth

:)

Olivia_Ng, Jul 20, 2024
  2. Tech513 Win User

Strange Bluetooth Issue Unable to remove device + it's a duplicate????

Hey Guys,

So I am running into a weird issue on my Lenovo Think pad T570
    Windows 10 1909 build 18363.836
    i7
    16gb of ram
    1tb crucial Nvme SSD
    Non-touch screen

My issue is with Bluetooth, I have a Logitech mx ergo trackball (great mouse)
    and for some reason I have 2 of them on there. One obviously works as I can use my mouse but the other says paired but I can not remove it.

HP Victus 16 Bluetooth Issue: Unable to Reconnect Mouse After "Remove Device" 280158d1590412838t-strange-bluetooth-issue-unable-remove-device-its-duplicate-bluetooth-error-1.png

HP Victus 16 Bluetooth Issue: Unable to Reconnect Mouse After "Remove Device" 280159d1590412886t-strange-bluetooth-issue-unable-remove-device-its-duplicate-bluetooth-error-3.png

HP Victus 16 Bluetooth Issue: Unable to Reconnect Mouse After "Remove Device" 280160d1590412937t-strange-bluetooth-issue-unable-remove-device-its-duplicate-bluetooth-error-2.png

HP Victus 16 Bluetooth Issue: Unable to Reconnect Mouse After "Remove Device" 280161d1590412970t-strange-bluetooth-issue-unable-remove-device-its-duplicate-bluetooth-error-4.png

Oddly enough too When I go into the properties of this device there is no information on anything

HP Victus 16 Bluetooth Issue: Unable to Reconnect Mouse After "Remove Device" 167d1590413111t-strange-bluetooth-issue-unable-remove-device-its-duplicate-bluetooth-propeties-1.png

HP Victus 16 Bluetooth Issue: Unable to Reconnect Mouse After "Remove Device" 168d1590413124t-strange-bluetooth-issue-unable-remove-device-its-duplicate-bluetooth-propeties-2.png

HP Victus 16 Bluetooth Issue: Unable to Reconnect Mouse After "Remove Device" 169d1590413135t-strange-bluetooth-issue-unable-remove-device-its-duplicate-bluetooth-propeties-3.png

HP Victus 16 Bluetooth Issue: Unable to Reconnect Mouse After "Remove Device" 170d1590413151t-strange-bluetooth-issue-unable-remove-device-its-duplicate-bluetooth-propeties-4.png

I have tried un-pairing the current MX ergo that is working and trying to uninstall and removing. and before I re-paired my mouse (This is same mouse too btw) I had gone to device manager show hidden device and uninstalled it that way too. I have tried installing a newer Bluetooth driver for the T570 I tried uninstall/reinstall of the Bluetooth Drivers. So far nothing. Any other ideas? I'm stumped at this point.

Tech513, Jul 20, 2024
  3. HP Victus 16 will not connect to second monitor

Heyo, I got a pretty weird problem with my laptop.

I basically have a dual external monitor setup connected to my HP Victus 16, one connected via HDMI (works perfectly) and one connected via USB-C to DP (HP ZR24w, buggy and almost never works).

The problem is, is that sometimes I can get the monitor to work sometimes, but other times, it will just:

• Disconnect randomy
    • Not connect at all (no signal)
    • Connect but show a black screen (windows settings forces the device to stay disconnected)
    • Wont detect the display after a sleep/restart/shutdown and etc.
    Things I have tried:

• Cleanly installing windows.
    • Updating nvidia/intel drivers
    • Downloading all the drivers from HP website
    • Check if the cable is faulty (it's not)
    • Reconnect the monitor (obviously)
    • Mess around in bios with USB-C settings (idk, might be something there or not?)
    • Restart the graphics driver (Win+Ctrl+Shift+B)
    Any ideas on how I could possibly fix this frustrating issue?

Matas Steponavičius, Jul 20, 2024
  4. HP Victus 16 Bluetooth Issue: Unable to Reconnect Mouse After "Remove Device"

Arc Bluetooth mouse not working properly with Surface 3

Experienced same issue, disconnecting Arc Mouse then reconnect worked fine, but not mouse interaction.

Below steps worked for me:

• Remove all Bluetooth connected devices, including Surface Type Cover and Surface Pen.
    • Disconnected the Surface Type Cover then reconnect. It will reinstall tand connect the device.
    • Then Add Bluetooth devices including Surface Pen and last but not least Arc Bluetooth Mouse.

Everything works fine again.

Wim van Wieren, Jul 20, 2024
Thema:

HP Victus 16 Bluetooth Issue: Unable to Reconnect Mouse After "Remove Device"

1. HP Victus 16 Bluetooth Issue: Unable to Reconnect Mouse After "Remove Device" - Similar Threads - Victus Bluetooth Issue

2. No sound with bluetooth device after reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound with bluetooth device after reconnecting: Hello, I have a problemwith my Soundcoere Space Q45 Bluetooth headphones. There's no sound when the device gets disconnected and reconnected again. The connection seems fine, but it just doesn't have any sound until I remove the Bluetooth device and pair it again. I don't...
  3. No sound with bluetooth device after reconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound with bluetooth device after reconnecting: Hello, I have a problemwith my Soundcoere Space Q45 Bluetooth headphones. There's no sound when the device gets disconnected and reconnected again. The connection seems fine, but it just doesn't have any sound until I remove the Bluetooth device and pair it again. I don't...
  4. HP Victus 16 Bluetooth Issue: Unable to Reconnect Mouse After "Remove Device"

HP Victus 16 Bluetooth Issue: Unable to Reconnect Mouse After "Remove Device": Hello!I am experiencing an issue with my laptop's Bluetooth functionality. I have an HP Victus 16 running Windows 11 and I'm trying to reconnect my Dareu 115B mouse via Bluetooth. Despite the mouse being in pairing mode, the Bluetooth on my laptop is unable to detect the...
  5. HP Victus 16 will not connect to second monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Victus 16 will not connect to second monitor: Heyo, I got a pretty weird problem with my laptop.I basically have a dual external monitor setup connected to my HP Victus 16, one connected via HDMI works perfectly and one connected via USB-C to DP HP ZR24w, buggy and almost never works.The problem is, is that sometimes I...
  6. HP Victus 16 will not connect to second monitor

HP Victus 16 will not connect to second monitor: Heyo, I got a pretty weird problem with my laptop.I basically have a dual external monitor setup connected to my HP Victus 16, one connected via HDMI works perfectly and one connected via USB-C to DP HP ZR24w, buggy and almost never works.The problem is, is that sometimes I...
  7. Unable to remove or reconnect bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove or reconnect bluetooth headset: I am trying to connect my Sony WH-1000XM3 headphones to my PC, they used to connect but now they wont.The device is listed as paired and when I click connect, it says "Connecting" where it currently says paired in the image, but only for less than a second, then it goes back...
  8. Unable to remove or reconnect bluetooth headset

Unable to remove or reconnect bluetooth headset: I am trying to connect my Sony WH-1000XM3 headphones to my PC, they used to connect but now they wont.The device is listed as paired and when I click connect, it says "Connecting" where it currently says paired in the image, but only for less than a second, then it goes back...
  9. Bluetooth will not reconnect to removed devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth will not reconnect to removed devices: I have a Logitech Bluetooth Mouse and Microsoft Surface BT keyboard. I have them set up on my Dell with no issues. Recently I needed to connect them to a different PC a surface. So I removed them from the devices screen and connected to the surface - no issues. I have now...
  10. Reconnect Bluetooth mouse after connecting to another device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reconnect Bluetooth mouse after connecting to another device: Hello! I recently bought a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse. It's pretty good so far, but I've been annoyed by the fact that it's Bluetooth. This might make it handy when connecting to a laptop but that also means that I have to pair the device again every time I use it in...