Windows 10: HP probook 4720s cannot access onboard camera

Discus and support HP probook 4720s cannot access onboard camera in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; cannot get onboard camera to work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MelvinLaird, Jun 6, 2021.

1. HP probook 4720s cannot access onboard camera

cannot get onboard camera to work

:)

MelvinLaird, Jun 6, 2021
  2. MarkoG7 Win User

Cannot install Windows 10 Pro, version 1511, 10586 on HP ProBook 4720s

And I have same problem as others! HP ProBook 4720s, the system freeze at 41% / 85% (overall process) OR black screeu after reset...and than roolback to previous version before Win10"1511" update...

My drivers is ok in all functions (and also up to date).

I tried to proceed a new clean instalation too, but the same problems! Does anyone have any useful idea!??

Many thanks, best regards! MarkoG

MarkoG7, Jun 6, 2021
  3. malware Win User
    HP Unveils Affordable ProBook Business Notebooks

HP today unveils a new brand of affordable notebook PCs that merge business functionality with sophisticated design to stand out from the crowd. The ProBook series joins HP's EliteBook series with a total of five new notebook models which incorporate a choice of merlot or glossy noir finishes, and feature high-definition (HD) LED backlit wide displays ranging from 14-inch to 17.3-inch diagonal sizes. The cheapest offering starts at $529. Please read the full story for more information.

HP probook 4720s cannot access onboard camera hp_probook_thm.jpg

The HP ProBook s-series includes:
    • HP ProBook 4410s and HP ProBook 4415s – Feature a 14-inch diagonal 16:9 HD widescreen LED backlight display, integrated optical drive with Blu-ray option and choice of ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330 or Intel GMA X4500 HD graphics controller. Wireless connectivity includes standard Wi-Fi certified WLAN and optional integrated Bluetooth wireless technology. The notebooks also incorporate an HDMI port to connect to HD displays, and include Intel (4410s) or AMD (4415s) processors to offer a variety of options for mobility and longer battery life.
    • HP ProBook 4510s and HP ProBook 4515s – Offer a 15.6-inch diagonal 16:9 HD widescreen LED backlight display. Customers can select the optional HP Mobile Broadband connectivity with built-in Gobi technology, while standard Wi-Fi certified WLAN and optional integrated Bluetooth wireless technology round out the wireless connectivity technologies. They also feature an integrated numeric keypad. The notebooks include a choice of Intel (4510s) or AMD (4515s) processors to meet high demands for performance and connectivity and choice of discrete or UMA graphics. There is also an integrated numeric keypad on the 15.6-inch and 17.3-inch models.
    • HP ProBook 4710s – Features a 17.3-inch diagonal HD widescreen display, the largest of the lineup. For more graphics-intensive environments, the notebook includes the ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330, with up to 512 megabytes of GDDR2 for video memory. It also features the latest Intel Core 2 Duo processors. Wireless connectivity includes standard Wi-Fi certified WLAN and optional integrated Bluetooth wireless technology. The notebook incorporates a HDMI port to connect to HD displays, as well as an integrated numeric keypad.
    The HP USB 2.0 Docking Station is a compatible accessory for the HP ProBook s-series. In just one step, users are connected to their keyboard, mouse, monitor, printer and other accessories, and they are able to get video, audio, network connectivity and up to four universal serial bus (USB) connected devices working at the same time. The HP USB 2.0 Docking Station is available now for $139.

Source: HP

malware, Jun 6, 2021
  4. Krop Win User

HP probook 4720s cannot access onboard camera

HP Probook 450 Caddy

Hi, has anyone experiences with any compatible caddy adapter for HP Probook 450 G1? Which types (manufacturers) works with this probook?
    Thank you for answer.

Krop, Jun 6, 2021
Thema:

HP probook 4720s cannot access onboard camera

1. HP probook 4720s cannot access onboard camera - Similar Threads - probook 4720s cannot

2. Obtain Location of HP Probook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Obtain Location of HP Probook: My Laptop HP Probook was stolen from my vehicle this week. Attempting to locate it however I imagine the impossibility of doing so considering it would need a captured WIFI network signal. Also, I have downloaded: Wolf Security. Can Wolf track it alternatively?Also, I have a...
  3. Cannot access camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access camera: Split from this thread. I am not able to access camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-access-camera/9ca2793d-9992-496d-93de-b2896e949ad3
  4. Cannot access camera

Cannot access camera: Split from this thread. I am not able to access camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-access-camera/9ca2793d-9992-496d-93de-b2896e949ad3
  5. Onboard camera no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onboard camera no longer working: camera no longer working on Windows 10. Error message: "We can't find your cameras. Check to be sure it's connected and installed properly, that it isn't being blocked by antivirus software, and that you camera drivers are up to date." Error code 0xA00F42440xCooD36D5. Camera...
  6. Onboard camera no longer working

Onboard camera no longer working: camera no longer working on Windows 10. Error message: "We can't find your cameras. Check to be sure it's connected and installed properly, that it isn't being blocked by antivirus software, and that you camera drivers are up to date." Error code 0xA00F42440xCooD36D5. Camera...
  7. Onboard camera no longer working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Surface Pro onboard camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro onboard camera: I tried to join a Zoom session and my camera was reversed - aimed behind my device instead of at me. The camera works, but it is pointing the wrong way! Searches in Settings for "rear view camera" and "reverse camera" were not helpful. Any idea where I can find the settings...
  9. Adding a Camera to HP Probook 6570B

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adding a Camera to HP Probook 6570B: Hi, i have an HP probook 6570b. Its variant doesnt have a built in camera on it. Is there a way i can buy that same camera and have it added and installed similar to the variants that has one? Or should i just stick with the external cam. Also i wanna add the phone jack at...
  10. No v1903 for HP ProBook?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No v1903 for HP ProBook?: My new HP ProBook G6 450 currently on v1809 OS Build 17763.832 isn't being offered v1903 via Windows update despite feature updates being enabled. I know I can use the Media Creation Tool. Has anyone updated this PC to v1903 or know why the update isn't offered via Windows...